Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCaptainFuture
Finally being here now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany
BLUEBERRY - a ride to the inner space
    #2606130 - 04/27/04 01:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hi there,
I just thought that it would be very good to tell you about a real tripping movie and the best shamanic experience around. A masterpiece of filmaking, exspecially for those who KNOW.
Here's my review of the film from the IMDB:

"First I have to say I love Jan Kounen, his art of filmmaking and his thoughts about real existance.

For those who plan to see the film (will come to germany in June I think- I saw a preview)or just saw it with less understanding- take a deep look inside the meaning behind Blueberry on Jan's very nice HP there you'll get a link to the Blueberry HP.

Understanding that Jan Kounen lived a long time around with the indians of the Peruvian Amazon (he shot also a documentation called Other Worlds and produces others for a collection of these films called Another Reality) you have to see Blueberry more as a mind blowing shamanistic experience than a hollywood blockbuster. Surely he have to earn some money for his producers and the cast, so a few typical film dogmas are served as well.

If you have discovered the real existance of yourself within the nature of being you might get far closer to the understanding of this film. But if you're interested in shamanism and entheogenic plants such like the ones which are used to brew the famous Ayahuasca or even psychoactive Mushrooms you will experience a very simular journey for the mind and can't imagine that he lets your own visions become visual.

To be honest- I don't think that most of the people will get through to the real meaning of this masterpiece. But hopefully enough will spend their money for a great eye- catching and breath taking cinema experience which is definately worth their money.

And perhaps some of them wants to discover the real existance for themself after it....

To say it with Jan's words: 'The questionning on the nature of reality appears as the founding of each human being. Man can not grasp the absolute nature of things, the reality of men therefore appears as a creation, the fruit of their culture and perceptions.'

Hope we'll someday all find peace with ourselves, all creatures around us and especially mother earth which gives us life...

Thanx for reading, enjoy Blueberry the same as I did. And may the force be with you"

And some expressions of what you're expecting with the film/DMT:

--------------------
May LOVE guide your way.

Link Collection to my successful grows so far

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: BLUEBERRY - a ride to the inner space [Re: CaptainFuture]
    #2606271 - 04/27/04 02:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for your post, I went and check the trailer and was blown away, can?t wait to see it, it is the closes representation of the things I see when I venture to the other worlds.
Here is the link
Bluberry

--------------------

OfflineCaptainFuture
Male User Gallery

Re: BLUEBERRY - a ride to the inner space [Re: LOBO]
    #2610587 - 04/28/04 08:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thats what I said...

I saw the preview and really want to see it again!
Hope some others will find out...this film needs our support.

--------------------
May LOVE guide your way.

OfflineCaptainFuture
Male User Gallery

#2640470 - 05/05/04 06:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Did nobody heared of it???

This is a unique masterpiece about entheogenic plants and shamanism!
You must see it if you're really interested in Magic Mushrooms!

--------------------
May LOVE guide your way.

OfflineLux
    #2640579 - 05/05/04 07:19 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you for posting this! It's very nice to see something somewhat mainstream like a movie accurately depict shamanism. Is this only going to be shown in germany though? I'd be very interested in watching it to say the least!

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2681239 - 05/15/04 05:00 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, good tripping movie, the visuals are extraordinary, its too bad that they only last for like 5 minutes or something, but thats still pretty good cuz those images cost lots of $$$

the movie is good at discovering chamanism and its experiences, but for the other parts, the "few typical film dogmas that are served as well", they kinda disappointed me. but its all good, i excuse jan for that, cuz makin a movie about chamanism takes lots of courage. go see it!

I don't think Blueberry is gonna be nationaly released in the US, but this actress, juliette something, that plays in some US movies alosp lays in this movie, so i guess it could come out there, but you gotta search for it.

--------------------

OfflineCaptainFuture
Male User Gallery

Re: BLUEBERRY - a ride to the inner space [Re: Lux]
    #2777823 - 06/09/04 01:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hi guys,
Blueberry will come to germany by the end of june.

And Jan told on his Homepage board that the DVD is about to come in October. (I think this means the france release date...)

I got a french AVI and I saw it that often that I sometimes think I'll understand somehow (via the 'film message') french...(I only know 'merci' and 'l'amour' and these words)
But this film rocks it really of. Kounen has got this veeeery cool type of film making. Every take is a hit. And these incredible pictures (the fly of the eagle- and it flies really often!) and the great somehow shamanistic sound.

You have to see it. Just what I said before.

I'll can't await to see it again on the 'big screen'. And then later the year at home on DVD...

Regards,
Cap.

--------------------
May LOVE guide your way.

Edited by CaptainFuture (01/30/05 04:37 PM)

Invisiblejoemato
Stranger
    #3371874 - 11/17/04 12:38 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

The movie 'Blueberry' is now available in video rental stores in the US. However, it has been released in the states as 'Renegade'. Check it out.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology