Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ)
Angel Dust
    #2605117 - 04/26/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Is this stuff still out there?? The first Deadheads :gd_icon: I used to hang with {1975-Phila.} smoked this shit like I smoke cheap homegrown during a drought!! :wexican: It was parsley laced with either PCP{usually}or embalming fluid, or sometimes a completely different :confused: kind of high lasting from 4 to sometimes 16 hours or more. Powerful stuff! The local Bikers used to sell a special batch {double dip}for July 4. 15-20 bucks a tin.  {35 mil Film canister}  Ah, the good ole days of being a guinea pig :smile:  "At least the brain still works"  says Brain. :wtf:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Angel Dust [Re: vinsue]
    #2605253 - 04/26/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

*shudder*

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (01/25/10 12:33 AM)

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2605259 - 04/26/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Become a 2-CXXX guinea pig! :smile:

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2605912 - 04/27/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

pcp is still around...

PHUCK PHENCYCLIDINE !

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2605974 - 04/27/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Embalming fluid is PCP. It's just a street name.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Re: Angel Dust [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2606195 - 04/27/04 11:52 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I thought PCP was animal trank.

--------------------

Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2606321 - 04/27/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

From what it says here http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_basics.shtml, it was first used as a human anesthetic.

But it is/was called embalming fluid as a slang term.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: Angel Dust [Re: gnrm23]
    #2606687 - 04/27/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

gnrm23 said:
pcp is still around...

PHUCK PHENCYCLIDINE !

Fuck you motherfucker!  :tongue:  I'm here to stay!

Given how easy it would be to synthesize PCP, I doubt it would ever vanish entirely.

PCP was used as a human anesthetic for a few years, but it was discontinued.  It was used as a veterinary anesthetic until at least the late 1970s.

Ketamine is an analogue of PCP.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Angel Dust [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2607503 - 04/27/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ohhhh its still around alrite, and going stronger then ever.

Around here.... A couple years ago, 'dust' was sold. It was a brown powder, that snapped, crackled, and popped like a mofo! This stuff was extremely popular in my highschool, and was quite strong (maybe I just smoked to much of it at once) I dabbled with it a couple times, but every time I got 'to fucked up'. I'd be climbing trees, trying to climb walls, tackling bushes, running on people's cars. I couldnt control myself and it was always utter craziness for 8 hours and no sleep that night. The highschool weed dealers would sell that stuff to all of the regular customers for good deals, and told us to roll it up with our weed in our afterschool blunts. I havent seen that stuff since.
Now around here, we have 'dip' and lots of it... If you go to certain drug neighborhoods, you can get really good deals on jars of liquid PCP, aka: dip. These reside in very shady places, along with heroin, crack/cocaine, speed, etc. Ya know the type of house  :shake: Commonly, a street level dealer walks around with a pack of cigs all predipped and dried. Each individual dipped cig goes for $5-20 depending on who you are, and who you know. These have taken over our local rave scene, and smell the place up quite bad  :oogle: It must be the stuff that's been going around, but this 'dip' stuff has nothing on that brown powder I've smoked. Either way, I dont really like it, and my experimenting with it is over. I see it as a serious problem in my generation/scene, lots of addictions being developed, lives being overtaken, and lots of dust bunnies. To each their own, but I'd be fine without.

Oh, and if I came off like its just all over the rave scene, its not, its the NYC metro area. It seems to leak into our scene from the hiphop drug scene. Actually I know for fact on the larger scale that's where it comes from... but thats a different story. In conclusion, its worth a try, but just a try. I can see how most wouldnt like it, it definately fucks you up mentally, better off without it. Be careful combining with acid, it was good for me, but I'm sure not for others... Stay safe, try and stay away from anything predipped, get it fresh if you can.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Re: Angel Dust [Re: iloveraving]
    #2607662 - 04/27/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I would NEVER smoke dust again. :shake: I just found it curious that my :gd_icon: Deadhead buddies didn't do acid or shrooms , only massive quanities of dust. :whoa:  Thanks for the reply.

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2607792 - 04/27/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
I would NEVER smoke dust again. :shake: I just found it curious that my :gd_icon: Deadhead buddies didn't do acid or shrooms , only massive quanities of dust. :whoa:  Thanks for the reply.

So they were deadheads who preferred powerful disasociatives over psychedellics?? Ya got me... Never heard much about dust being on tour with the dead. Although last year some highschool age kids asked me and my friends if there was any around. We were all tripping, possibly obviously  :lol:and said we have heard of no such things or something and they went there way on down the line. Didnt even ask about  :mushroom2:Whats wrong with them kids these days.

This reminds me of a story of me trying to help some young kid all dipped out at a local festival last year. I'll keep to myself this time though cause I just realised this post is in the pub and I'm talking like its in ODD or general questions or something  :lol:

I'm sure its around the hippie scene if you look, there's a lot of crackers in the lot  :nut:But I'm just saying its probably just always been a little around that scene whereas I'm seeing it become a real problem around here. Its becoming a popular club drug, and drug of choice for many teens  :thumbdown:

And it is a particularly nasty, bitchy chem in my personal opinion, very shady vibes.  :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2608227 - 04/27/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

iloveraving said:
And it is a particularly nasty, bitchy chem in my personal opinion, very shady vibes.  :lipsrsealed:

Maybe you just don't like dissociatives?

LOL @ a drug having "shady vibes" though. :lol:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2612551 - 04/28/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phencyclidine said:
Quote:

iloveraving said:

Maybe you just don't like dissociatives?

LOL @ a drug having "shady vibes" though. :lol:

Not the drug itself, more like the people who are on it and sell it... The kids with the bandanas if ya know what I'm sayin  :lipsrsealed:

I enjoy dxm, ketamine, and nitrous a couple times each a year, and have never had a 'bad' time. These things reside in the psychedellic community...  :3rd_eye:

To each their own, and I dont blame anyone for trying. Good PCP 'dust' is probably really good in the rite set and setting. I didnt enjoy those times so much cause I was young and didnt know what it was. Dips are weak, the ones I've seen at least. :rolleyes:I dont smoke, do you know what its like being in a jampacked party with people all around smoking dips? It sucks, I cough up stuff when I leave. I guess everyone was off though  :crazy2: :nut: :whoa:

So Phencyclidine, how about a post on ODD or something as to why you like the stuff? I'm also curious to how many people actually like it.  :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinecaptiveharmony
dream
    #2612576 - 04/28/04 05:40 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had a guy tell me the other day that people were mixing PCP with icing sugar and selling is as mesc around Ontario...???

--------------------
always in love

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2613795 - 04/28/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

iloveraving said:
So Phencyclidine, how about a post on ODD or something as to why you like the stuff? I'm also curious to how many people actually like it.  :stoned:

I've never actually used the drug.  I've used other psychedelic dissociatives like DXM, nitrous oxide, ketamine and diethyl ether.  My nick is just a reflection of the fact that I enjoyed psychedelic dissociatives and PCP is the most potent of the common ones.

Also, I find the molecule itself beautiful.

InvisibleMarioNett
Stranger
    #2613824 - 04/28/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I thought this was gonna be about the Faith No More album. I'm disappointed.

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2614324 - 04/29/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

My experience with PCP  :thumbdown: I didn't know I was smoking it though until it was too late. Seems like PCP is passed off along with other things quite often.

--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2614506 - 04/29/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I've never heard much about it, but I've heard it fucks you up bad mentally. You can get the crazy chronical shakes from it.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2616321 - 04/29/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phencyclidine said:My nick is just a reflection of the fact that I enjoyed psychedelic dissociatives and PCP is the most potent of the common ones.

Also, I find the molecule itself beautiful.

The strongest yes, but definately not the best.. Never learned anything from a PCP experience, except not to do it. Ketamine and DXM however I can not say the same about. People take PCP as more of a 'party' drug I think cause they can smoke it, I dont know.

Best way I can describe it... Your inner being is trying to jump out but is stuck in the physical world. It can basically let you forget where the the line is drawn, between reality and the spirit world. Or whatever you want to call it  :confused: And that feeling can last a long time... :crazy:

So lots of respect your way for liking the molecular properties of PCP, but dont go advocating it until you see what that world is really like.. :nonono:

Oh, and it may be easy to make for some people... But you would have to be fucked up in the head to start cooking it up, in my personal opinion.  :crazy2:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2619113 - 04/29/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I don't advocate drug use to anyone and I do not manufacture illegal drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder