Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Orgasm in the Ocean Waters
    #2605714 - 04/27/04 10:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, see there were these two sea otters, maybe lions. Do not know the difference. Maybe their sizes. Okay. Well they were going at it.

Larger ones were standing on their heads in the water and sticking their asses at the tourists.

Must have been a Sea Lion sex ritual. Monkeys do this to by sticking their butts in your face.

Anyway I first noticed the male had his teeth sunk into the females neck. The two otters were locked together in Ecstacy and rolling around and around in the water.

By the time I got my camera out and adjusted the settings (modes), the friggin camera ran out of memory and then the batteries died. All at the same time.

I took 182 photographs at the aqaurium and only 50 of the pictures are wroth showing. The rest sucked.

As for the Otters. I had no way to takle a good image of the two.

If oine looks carehully under the female who is in the throes of bliss, one can see the eyes of the male otter directly below her.

Byu then I noticed I could have shoit a clear image of them under thwe water. But no. The camera went dead and I had to leave.

So here is the otters.

I really do not want to pay twice to go back. Shit The Bangkok Sea Life Park has more of tropical and beautiful fish then we do here int he west.

mj

andAND ROLLING AROUND AND

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media