Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: help with T. Bridgesii [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #26055783 - 06/16/19 12:35 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

You can skip the iso and use simple water, like the tea you already did.
Then reduce the tea down to a sirup like consistency and dry this further down to tar in a wide dish in a warm oven.
Don't burn it nor dry it completly solid. Scrape it out while it's still warm, bendy and sticky.

Tar from tea is easy to make, no nasty iso fumes, and it's much quicker than soaking the plantmaterial for several days.

I foot worth of cactus leads to 10 to 15 grams of tar, dependent on how well you filter the brew. That's a few marble like tar balls to swallow.
You can swallow them like a pill with a glass of water, or put the tar into BIG gelatine capsuls and swallow the capsuls.

Better use multiple cuttings at once and brew them all into one big tea. The resulting tar can be split into several doses then of which each dose is consistent in potency.
If you use 6 cuttings of a foot each, then split the tar into 6 equal parts. Each is worth one foot. Test tar of one foot worth, then you know how potent your batch turned out. Next time you can take 1.5, or 2 feet worth.

Take your time while dosing. Don't ingest all at once, but take it over the course of half an hour to an hour. This helps keeping the nausea down.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: help with T. Bridgesii [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26056980 - 06/17/19 05:03 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

yeh from what I have read iso tar will eliminate some of the alkaloids but not all of them so I think think its kinda like a "half spectrum" kinda thing...but again very very new to catus this is just what I have found to make sense in all the research and advice I have gotten from people....I will be start the process as soon as I get more cacti wich should be later this week...Oh 1 question I assume since heat from boiling wont destroy the mesc. I assume its also good to cut the cacti up into slices and put in oven on low (maybe leave door cracked) to dry them? I figure that will be faster then letting them sit out in the air at room temp.

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: help with T. Bridgesii [Re: dbreeze]
    #26056989 - 06/17/19 05:08 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

DUH never mind the last question in the link you sent it says to do exactly what I asked about drying I knew I read that a few times just forgot it was in that link :shocked:

InvisibleGrey Fox

#26057334 - 06/17/19 10:27 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Why would you dehydrate fresh cactus?  Why dont you reduce a tea down to get to tar like Pandemoon described?

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: help with T. Bridgesii [Re: Grey Fox]
    #26059060 - 06/18/19 06:24 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

GREY FOX....the whole reason I am looking into iso extraction is because I drank the tea and it kicked the shit out of my stomach...like I said in a previous post I have other UN related medical isssues with my stomach lets put it this way 2-3 days a week I am puking for a few hours or sometimes all day even had it last 3 days before my stpomach is extremely slow...the problem is they don't know WHY yet. because of this I am thinking the tea was worse for me than the average person....now I get cooking it down into a goo but still after the tea I am staying as far away from that as possible! and honestly I make my own thc shatter all the time so I am pritty familiar with this method basicly cactus just needs a much longer soak ( 3 min compared to 3 days!) so I am comfortable with it....yeh of course the tea is quicker but lets be serious guys this is not CRACK or HEROIN you don't NEED it right now....used to be a junkie not any more I don't mind waiting a couple days

InvisibleGrey Fox

#26059954 - 06/18/19 04:18 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Tea can be hard on the stomach for sure.  I did a real high dose of bridgesii tea last year and it felt like there was battery acid in my stomach.  Kept puking and puking til it was just slime.  My stomach took a few days to get back to 100℅.  And I dont have an underlying health issue like you.  So I get it.

Let us know how the iso extraction works out for you.  I'd be really interested to hear how you think the experience compares to tea.  From my experience, the less the fresh cactus material is processed, the more potent it is.  Thats why I was suggesting you not dehydrate it.  But do what you need to.  Now where did I put my CRACK and HEROIN...

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: help with T. Bridgesii [Re: Grey Fox]
    #26061219 - 06/19/19 07:04 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

haha yeh trust me you loose your heroin its a bad day so find that shit!

Yeh man the tea was just way to hard on my stomach (not to mention the taste) but after I puked I was fine but I was laying on the bathroom floor for a lil bit......I did 1 pull with the alcohol poured more iso in and evaping the rest its a lot of alcohol tho (much much more than making thc shatter) so I am resting it in my vac chamber no vac yet just in there cause there is a heating pad in there. once I get it down to a managble size ill vac the rest of the iso out if I tried to vac now it would probilly muffin up into a giant ball to big ffor the chamber....ill update after I am done

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #26062821 - 06/19/19 11:52 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

fuck thse shit

Chew it up with some rootbeer.

And now look at me...…

:awecid::feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom