Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineunfortunategent
Stranger
 User Gallery

My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me
    #26042994 - 06/10/19 12:48 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

We’ve been married over 6 years now.  I’m 33 and she is 28.  Our marriage is pretty boring, but it is comfortable and we have both been faithful to each other out of mutual respect and a high regard for honesty.  Despite this, certain occasions illustrate that, when it comes down to it, she still doesn’t fully trust me. 

Yesterday, a friend from high school, who happens to be female, asked me to meet at Waffle House,  after she got off work, to catch up.  In high school, our relationship was platonic and never went further than that.  We haven’t seen each other since then, but reconnected through mutual friends on Instagram.  She understands I’m married now and, as far as I know, doesn’t have ulterior motives.  Anyway, I told her I would meet as long as my wife was comfortable with it.  My wife said “no”,  in fact, she was not comfortable with it because she thought it sounded like a date.  I assured her that that was far from the truth, but in the interest of avoiding a problem, I let it go and told my friend I could not go.  So that was that.  Though I was a little disappointed, it really wasn’t a big deal to me.  I had the rest of my Saturday evening to enjoy and don’t even like Waffle House anyway. 

However, now my wife is mad at me and is making sure I’m aware.  I thought I did the right thing by asking her permission and not arguing or getting angry when she said no, but in her mind, I shouldn’t have even had the audacity to think about it in the first place.  To me, this seems like insecurity on her part and something she needs to work on, but I’m open to the idea that I made a mistake. 

So I guess my question is, was I wrong in entertaining the thought of hanging out with an old friend of the opposite gender, being a married man? 

I’d really like the input of another married person or a woman, but all perspectives are welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineavocados
Stranger

Loc: Australia
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent]
    #26043050 - 06/10/19 01:58 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Hmm I guess it sounds like you guys need to communicate on what exactly your boundaries are... boundaries I have with my fiance is that we don't meet up one on one with someone of the opposite gender, and that works for us where we are at the moment in terms of our relationship.
It sounds like perhaps you guys could talk about where exactly you'd like the boundaries to be, and why... so at the moment it doesn't sound like either of you are in the wrong, you just need to talk about it. Hope this is helpful...

--------------------

the world is abundant

Anonymous #1

#26043095 - 06/10/19 03:36 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Take her out somewhere. That will shut her up. Maybe. I'm not saying it's the whole picture but for all I know you guys don't often get out much and that's just another thing to be jealous of. Or meet up with this girl with your wife. Perhaps a little curious she's not invited? It's probably such a laundry list of things she's over thinking that any semblance of attractiveness is just making it worse. I would not be surprised to hear she's looked this girl up right down to her relationship status. I also just cannot imagine you bringing this girl up often, or maybe you do. But probably not. If you're such good friends then why hasn't she met her before? Right?

You said it yourself. Your relationship is boring. Do some shit with the wife and she won't connect that boringness to a losing of interest. 6 years is an awkward phase, something long term relationships go through. At something like 6 years the smoke and mirrors have dropped, the cock fuelled dopamine rush begins to wane. A relationship doesn't just take work you have to evolve with it for it to work. If that means taking your wife out a little more often, then do that

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Loc: everywhere.
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26043109 - 06/10/19 04:24 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

If you two have a boring relationship she may feel threatened you’re moving on

I’m not sure it is so much about trust as jealousy seeing as you’re being open and honest.

--------------------

😇

OfflinePatchouli_Savage
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere between here an...
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jewstress]
    #26044041 - 06/10/19 02:37 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Woman living in sin here. I think it's over the line fpr her to be so jealous and controlling, but agree with others who say to do more with your wife if your relationship is boring. My boyfriend would not tell me not to hang out with male friends alone, and I would not tell him not to spend time with his female friends.

--------------------
"You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust. What do you have to be scared of?"

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent] * 3
    #26044074 - 06/10/19 02:53 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The problem is you've already let it get to this stage by conceding to her wishes even when you know you're not doing anything wrong. I imagine you've done this numerous times before, putting her in a position where she feels OK to make a fuss about it. Kinda dug your own grave, you know? You've given her too much power, and now she's abusing it, and it's gonna be haaaaard fucking work adjusting back to what's right here because it's probably been going on for a while.

I can't understand why so many men do this. I'd die before anyone tells me who I can and can't see, or, in the example I see so often, how I spend my money.

When you give your power away to someone, they'll eventually start losing respect for you.

Madness I tell you, madness.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisiblePecheur
sinner and soulful savage
Female User Gallery

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent] * 2
    #26044440 - 06/10/19 06:02 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I don’t think it’s that serious that you wanted to see your friend, and any time I’ve had a significant other who was nervous about me seeing someone I’ve either allowed them to come along or made sure there was open communication within reason while I was out to alleviate their anxiety.  I’ve had my fair share of jealous, insecure, crazy partners and likely every combination of the three and I know it’s not the easiest to be tactful.  I wouldn’t go full macho and be like “my life, I’m in charge, your feelings are invalid silly woman, bitch I do as I please”.

Maybe next time you’ll tell her you want to see your friend/are going to see them, what the plans are and maybe give her the option to third wheel/have said friend bring date too.  You were trying to be respectful but if she doesn’t know or trust the woman then it’s more about a mysterious woman entering your life than you asking being the problem.    It was nice you recognized it was something that would make your wife uncomfortable and tried to navigate it with her in mind respectfully. 

The friction will pass.  You are a human who is allowed to have a life beyond just your life partner and I’m sure on some level she’ll be able to understand that.

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Pecheur] * 2
    #26044507 - 06/10/19 06:46 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

When you make these appointments with female friends, just invite your wife along. Problem solved.

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Me_Roy]
    #26044581 - 06/10/19 07:30 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Me_Roy said:
When you make these appointments with female friends, just invite your wife along. Problem solved.

Nope. Not gonna work. As a woman. I know

--------------------

😇

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26044583 - 06/10/19 07:30 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
The problem is you've already let it get to this stage by conceding to her wishes even when you know you're not doing anything wrong. I imagine you've done this numerous times before, putting her in a position where she feels OK to make a fuss about it. Kinda dug your own grave, you know? You've given her too much power, and now she's abusing it, and it's gonna be haaaaard fucking work adjusting back to what's right here because it's probably been going on for a while.

I can't understand why so many men do this. I'd die before anyone tells me who I can and can't see, or, in the example I see so often, how I spend my money.

When you give your power away to someone, they'll eventually start losing respect for you.

Quote for truth

--------------------

😇

InvisiblePecheur
Female User Gallery

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jewstress] * 2
    #26044628 - 06/10/19 07:50 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I don’t know.  I’m not really sure just owning a vagina entitles you to speaking for the entire gender- just throwing it out there.  I mean there are women who likely disagree with your vehemence against going along.  Like me, some women wouldn’t have cared if he went in the first place.

And also the vast majority of any gender who handles relationship hurdles by casting aside one partners distress/feelings/intrepedation is how you create larger communication problems and rifts.  Being the boss is nice but the best bosses listen to their team for the success of the entire mission, you can be the boss and have respect without treating your partner like a budding dictator. 

You work against the problem not the partner?

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Pecheur]
    #26044671 - 06/10/19 08:07 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pecheur said:
And also the vast majority of any gender who handles relationship hurdles by casting aside one partners distress/feelings/intrepedation is how you create larger communication problems and rifts.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting anything of the sort. I'm certainly not suggesting anyone be an insensitive asshole, far from it. I'm am suggesting being sensitive to ones own needs however, and not letting anyone else trample over them. Communication problems clearly already exist at this stage anyway.

Why let some one else's insecurities dictate your life? Why let someone control your actions when you're doing nothing wrong? Why allow it to get to the stage OP has let it get to?

If the person you're with doesn't trust you 100%, and you they, then the thing is fucking broken, and needs either fixing or dropping.

IMHO. Hard work either way.

Step 1: Remove balls from purse.
Step 2: ???????
Step 3: Profit.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Pecheur] * 1
    #26044673 - 06/10/19 08:07 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pecheur said:
I don’t know.  I’m not really sure just owning a vagina entitles you to speaking for the entire gender- just throwing it out there.  I mean there are women who likely disagree with your vehemence against going along.  Like me, some women wouldn’t have cared if he went in the first place.

And also the vast majority of any gender who handles relationship hurdles by casting aside one partners distress/feelings/intrepedation is how you create larger communication problems and rifts.  Being the boss is nice but the best bosses listen to their team for the success of the entire mission, you can be the boss and have respect without treating your partner like a budding dictator. 

You work against the problem not the partner?

But the post isn’t about you; it’s about his wife.

Who obviously does care.

--------------------

😇

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

#26044683 - 06/10/19 08:11 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I personally don’t care if my s/o goes out with another female.

Shit, if they even get intimate IDC I just leave.

Some women who are married have a certain expectation that is extremely old school that once married the other gender is completely a no.

It’s how my grandparents were and many in their time, they wouldn’t even be alone in. Room at church with the opposite gender.

--------------------

😇

InvisiblePecheur
Female User Gallery

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jewstress] * 2
    #26044710 - 06/10/19 08:20 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I think you’ve inferred that OP has his balls im a purse for trying to respect his marriage-it did leave her room to say no, and he could have handled it differently for a different outcome perhaps- but  you’ve made the assumption that his entire marriage is him being submissive to his wife’s whims.    And again the problem is likely her insecurity not a top bitch complex.    If we put you in this scenario it would like be a cast away type situation because you’ve placed all of your needs above the effort to communicate to solve a problem?  You see power play where you could see an opportunity to work on a weak spot that could bring about a stronger relationship.  Again my point is we don’t know his wife, and I see a lot of assumptions with a lot of negativity and poor practice and generalizations.

Also that’s exactly my point Jewstress- she’s not you or me- which is why I was pointing out that simply “as a woman” you don’t know what would and would not work for OPs wife because we all tend to be very different. 

Just like OP and Jokes are very different actually.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#26044748 - 06/10/19 08:37 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Not being a woman myself, I must respect the fact that I don't know entirely where she is coming from. Based on experience, it is likely insecurity, but it could as much be a power thing, or a respect thing, or any number of other possible permutations.

What I do know however is men. I know men very, very well. And it is FAR from uncommon for men to give their power over to women. Of the dozens upon dozens of male friends I have, I know only one other that is staunch in his refusal to do so. It happens in varying degrees of course, but from the way OP has approached the situation, I think it is a fair assumption that he has let her have her own way too frequently.

I mean, do you really think it reasonable that she is now 'mad and making him aware' JUST for asking her permission?

Are you really going to try and defend that shit??

It's not on, end of story.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent] * 1
    #26044807 - 06/10/19 09:08 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Think a lot of this is cultural. There's so many articles and bullshit psychoanalysis out there witu headlines like "5 signs he's seeing someone else" and "10 ways to know he's cheating on you.

It goes both ways. Half of woman problems on the shroomery get "advice" along the vein of "she's cheating on you bro."

we're a distrustful society that has fueled a culture of control. Most guys your age don't see female friends alone, because of this paranoia. And because you are an outlier now it only fuels that paranoia.. It's almost inconsiderable now. That distrust has become the norm. That's why your wife has made up reasons to be hurt and angry about it. Other guys don't do it. (But if I haven't made it clear enough I don't think this is a good thing.

Only thing you can do is try to help her get to the root of her distrust and help her reason it out.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleThermal Visions
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26044812 - 06/10/19 09:10 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/11/19 10:38 AM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#26044824 - 06/10/19 09:18 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

1. Think you originally replied to the wrong person

2. Please don't continue the senseless conflict guys. Everyone is welcome to offer their opinions and people are welcome to dispute it but arguments are a general nogo here. You've both said your piece and you are both fine. It's all good, I just really don't want to see it escalate.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26045356 - 06/11/19 06:40 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

Truuuuuuth
Yea shit I've been married 5 years and we still have our own bank accounts for fucks sake lol. None of each other's business

Offlineunfortunategent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent] * 4
    #26045496 - 06/11/19 09:06 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you all for your input.  Rather than quote each and every one of you, I will try to respond to what you guys have said as a whole.

First an update:  My wife being angry, and me, feeling no guilt over the situation, did not talk for two days.  This sort of jealousy thing has happened before and she just shuts down when we try to hash it out.  She does not know how to handle conflict and talking would not have solved anything.  I also admit that I am quite hardened and emotionless when communicating and probably would have made things worse.  However, this morning she woke up and acted like nothing happened.  To preserve the peace in my household, I just followed suit and am acting like nothing happened.  I know this is not healthy for the future of our relationship, but it's the best I can do for now.

So a few of you are questioning the dynamics of our relationship, relating to who holds the most power.  To be completely honest, the answer is that I am, not only the most dominant one, but also the one who cultivates and holds together our partnership.  This is not because I want to be in charge or control, in fact, I choose to be submissive in most areas of life, but the role fell to me.  My wife is very emotionally and mentally immature and needs someone to lead.  If asked, she would admit to this.  Before we were married, she still lived with her parents.  She was the youngest one in her family (her sisters are over 25 years older than her) and because her mom was so old when she had her, she was basically spoiled and not trained for life properly.  When we got married, I unknowingly took over the role of caretaker as well as husband.  So our relationship is definitely not on even ground.  This is why I allow her to get away with so much - because I'm trying to give her time to mature. 

I'm very patient with her, so I don't usually get mad at her....even when she gets mad at me.  However, what frustrates me is when she questions my honesty and morals.  It makes me feel like all that I do for her goes unnoticed and she is underestimating my love.  I admit, I am not a really affectionate, lovey-dovey person.  I don't hug and kiss and say "I love you" all the time.  I know that many women crave this, so I try to oblige, but it's just not the way I actually express my love.  Sometimes I feel like, if didn't take care of her like I do on this deeper more important level, but instead just filled up the air with "I love you's", hugs, kisses, and flowers, she would be happier.  But that is just too superficial feeling to ever be me. 

I do understand that I need to find a way to express my love in a way she appreciates, though, which is why I think a few of you are getting very close to one of the roots of her distrust by suggesting that I try to make our relationship less boring.  I very much agree.  She may not just be jealous over the fact that it's another woman, but that I am finding interest in things with people other than her.  I can see that.

Thanks again for your replies.  Typing this out has helped me think through some things that I may not have otherwise.

Offlineunfortunategent
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26045499 - 06/11/19 09:09 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Figured I'd bump this by replying to you, since my second post was a reply to the OP.  :sun:

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: unfortunategent] * 1
    #26049730 - 06/13/19 08:30 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

unfortunategent said:
However, now my wife is mad at me and is making sure I’m aware.  I thought I did the right thing by asking her permission and not arguing or getting angry when she said no, but in her mind, I shouldn’t have even had the audacity to think about it in the first place.  To me, this seems like insecurity on her part and something she needs to work on, but I’m open to the idea that I made a mistake. 

So I guess my question is, was I wrong in entertaining the thought of hanging out with an old friend of the opposite gender, being a married man? 

So relatable. I don't know if that's a girl thing or just an unstable girl thing. It has certainly been my experience, though. Drawing from my own experience, it's probably her own mental state. I've had this conversation maybe 200 times in the past couple months. By asking, you communicated: A. You are putting this out in the open and have no intentions of doing anything shady. B. She's your main concern and you put her feelings before anyone else's. If she's feeling bad about herself, she'll be threatened by the fact that any other women will make time to see you.

Quote:

Our marriage is pretty boring, but it is comfortable

I also missed that the first read. That is a major sign of what's going on, I think. My fiancee's major source of insecurity is that I'm very empathetic and "let's save the world, start a charity, make people better!" She's can be extremely callous and almost cruel to people outside of her inner circle. It makes her feel like she's not what I want. The girl that REALLY sets off her insecurity is super positive and will go hungry if it means feeding others. I think, especially if you're expressing a desire to do more things together or be more adventurous, that could be the root of all of this.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Anonymous #2

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Darwin23]
    #26050361 - 06/13/19 02:23 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Getting married to someone is so absurd, let alone someone who is not on your level. Why does anyone do it???? Why hasn't anyone explained this to me yet? Why MARRY a fucking person, ever. ?

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#26051462 - 06/14/19 01:49 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I think it depends on the history of the friend involved, how you've talked about them, and whether or not the couple has discussed their views and boundaries in regard to what a date is.

If you thought your wife was going on a date with another man, I doubt you'd react too differently to how she did, many wouldn't.

Like having a coffee in a public place seems like catching up, having dinner and drinks after dark seems like a date. There are nuances and it sounds like you'll come across this issue again if things aren't hashed out. Which it doesn't sound like is happening.

My 2c

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

Anonymous #2

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26052459 - 06/14/19 01:45 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Getting married to someone is so absurd, let alone someone who is not on your level. Why does anyone do it???? Why hasn't anyone explained this to me yet? Why MARRY a fucking person, ever. ?

I see nobody has been able to answer this. I belive people are perplexed when faced with this question. It's even more fucked to ponder than the meaning of life.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#26052488 - 06/14/19 02:03 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Having tried it, I can absolutely see why people do it.

I can't say I would ever do it again; signing my relationship into the law/legal documents seems retarded to me at this point (given that I despise the law); but I can also totally understand why people get swept up in the desire to do so.

As the old saying goes 'don't knock it till you tried it'.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26052563 - 06/14/19 03:06 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

I see nobody has been able to answer this. I belive people are perplexed when faced with this question. It's even more fucked to ponder than the meaning of life.

You got skipped over bud. Just because you have a piss poor perspective doesn't mean other people do.

I've been married 5 years now and my wife is trying to set me up with an Asian girl after jokingly saying man that's my one being single regret. After she said i hate when guys are obsessed with Asians. I took a little offence you can't know what is hot to another person just like I don't understand some of the dudes she thinks are hot like that dweeb looking guy from Muse.

Most people are too insecure for marriage. Which means they also find someone insecure and have a horrible time and then get a shit perspective on the whole thing and their life turns into a Phil Collins song. 

Anonymous #1

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26052635 - 06/14/19 03:54 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I'm fine with the idea of committment I just think marriage itself doesn't make sense. The gesture has nothing to do with the government yet you need to put your signature down to validate your feelings for someone. I'd rather just sit down by the river with her on a fistful of mushrooms and just tell her I want to be with her and only her, give her a ring and let that be that. That's raw shit, by comparison a simple proposal is like a blowjob with no nut. That seems way more meaningful, to me, than standing before a religion that isn't mine or before a government who has no business in my life aside from taxes and infrastructure. Then you get the folks going into debt just to have a glorified fancy party where they are the center of attention, or they have a big expensive "pre-party" where everyone ends up paying for the other one. I guess I just don't like how it's done :shrug: not to mention historically marriage had a lot of incredibly sexist paradigms like the connection between personal validation and the historical need for literal worth because particularly in Christian/Catholic societies the women weren't as privileged as men. There literally used to be shotgun weddings, all those arranged marriages and people auctioning their daughters and wives off like cattle. If you can't make committment then there's probably something wrong with you but being adverse to modern Western marriage practices actually kinda makes sense.

Anonymous #2

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26052706 - 06/14/19 04:32 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I hate the fact that they put so much value on a ring. I heard of a chicken not liking the ring she was offered. That is such bullshit. If I spent so much time with a woman and she wanted to marry and then also asked for a ring that is expensive enough for her standards, that would be the deal breaker.

Plus bodishatta, 5 years married, try 15 years married and then you can speak.

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26052870 - 06/14/19 07:00 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Having tried it, I can absolutely see why people do it.

I can't say I would ever do it again; signing my relationship into the law/legal documents seems retarded to me at this point (given that I despise the law); but I can also totally understand why people get swept up in the desire to do so.

As the old saying goes 'don't knock it till you tried it'.

Accurate. Except I wasn’t legally married. Just really tried to get to that point with someone.

--------------------

😇

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#26053202 - 06/14/19 10:44 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

When one is 'going with the flow', it seems like a very natural point to reach, IMO.

I forgo going into the reasons I believe this to be the case, but I feel there are many.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinePatchouli_Savage
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere between here an...
    #26053607 - 06/15/19 06:59 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
I hate the fact that they put so much value on a ring. I heard of a chicken not liking the ring she was offered. That is such bullshit.

Of course she didnt like it. Chickens don't have fingers.

Plus bodishatta, 5 years married, try 15 years married and then you can speak.

Have you been married at all, let alone for 15 years?

--------------------
"You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust. What do you have to be scared of?"

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Wife Doesn’t Trust Me [Re: Patchouli_Savage]
    #26053679 - 06/15/19 08:20 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

If so unhappily married. That's his fault tho...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies