Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSuperMario940
Stranger

Taking my friend on a 5g golden teacher introduction trip. * 1
    #26041328 - 06/09/19 09:12 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

So a little background to start.. San pedro & mushrooms done a great job in altering my perception 3-4years ago whilst i was away travelling.
I have a friend (dave) who we often go away wild camping all over the UK, we both smoke weed and use it as a method of unlocking thinking and flo states.
My lifestyle / attitude changes have been noticed by dave and have been rubbing off over the last year or two. 
i’ve since moved away 2.5 hours away so our camping trips are fewer unfortunately.

He said a while back that he’d give the mushrooms a try and next weekend is the date!
I take psychedelics very seriously and give them the upmost respect.
So my partner will host a ceremony in a air bnb barn and that will be that!
Ive 10.3g of golden teachers that i grew myself that we’ll half. i believe a large dose is great introduction im sure some disagree. He’s been off work for 3weeks with a foot injury and is now away in the lake district with his partner and 3yr old girl. he’ll come strait to me after, so his mindset should be good 👍🏽
Ive been quite anxious about making our set / setting good to the point that it became a chapter in my last trip!

Im a ‘eye mask on’ kind of tripper with higher dose’s so that will be me, and im sure he’ll follow suit!

so yeah i'm using this page/ thread as place to record and share

i love this guy so much (in a bromance sort of way!) and cant wait to show him the power if the mushroom! 

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
Re: Taking my friend on a 5g golden teacher introduction trip. [Re: SuperMario940]
    #26041354 - 06/09/19 09:34 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Sounds like fun times ahead!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports