Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

My first trip on Saturday night.
    #2603978 - 04/26/04 09:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, i'm 15, making a first trip on saturday night. I'm 6"2 and weigh 13.5 stone...I want to get completely fucked out of it, and i mean totally, i'll be dissapointed if i don't level 5...I am gonna buy 60g of Thai shrooms, fresh, from a local vendor...Will this completely fuck me over for the rest of my life, or will i be okay to do it all again next week :P

Cheers in advance

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineesjay
Fully scunted.

Loc: Australia
Re: My first trip on Saturday night. [Re: ]
    #2604088 - 04/26/04 10:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms arent really for getting "completely fucked out of it", if you want to do that just drink alcohol...

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2604112 - 04/26/04 11:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hm. You're gonna find a lot of people saying this, I think, but I see a couple of problems with your plan...

First of all "I want to get completely fucked out of it" makes me think you have the wrong idea, and you have no idea what you're even in for.
Second of all, level 5 your first time? Heh, heh...that might not be so pretty.
Third of all, anything could fuck you over for the rest of your life.
And if you're really planning on having your first trip be a level 5, I don't think you're going to want to do it all again next week anyway, as you'll be too busy reconstructing the reality you'll have to come back down to. I don't think age matters in many situations, and I would have done shrooms earlier most likely, though I didn't get around to it until I was 18, but at 15 you want to induct yourself with a smaller dose than that.
Don't get offended by my saying any of that, either, if anything I'm just looking out for you.

-Danny Tumbleweed

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2604800 - 04/26/04 03:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

OneMoreRobot said it well, but I feel compelled to add.

You're underage for this site. Not that it matters, but you might not want to broadcast that you're only 15.

As for going for a lvl 5 as a first trip...no. Why would you want to do that when you don't even know what mushrooms are like? Trust me, you can read all the trip reports you want and NOTHING can prepare you for this very special experience. I think you're making a very big mistake that is disrespecting the power of the mushroom. Mushrooms are not something to arbitarily fuck around with. They ARE very, very powerful. Your life could be changed forever.

All I'm saying is: respect the fungi! Treat it with both respect and caution, especially on the first time. I realize that you're the type of the person who wants to jump right in the swimming pool instead of wading in...I was the same way. But look. I took 3 grams my first time and it completely overwelmed me. I was helpless when the mushroom took hold. 3 grams was amazing, frightening, awe-inspiring...there aren't any words to descibe what I went through that night.

Now think of it this way. You're very young. You have the rest of your life to take high doses if that's what you are going for. Why are you in such a hurry? Give yourself time to get to know the way the mushroom works on a dose of 2.5-3 your first time...sort of like a courtship. You have the remainder of your life to take a high dose, so in respect to the power of the mushroom, I plead with you to reconsider your plans.

I just don't want to see another person decide they hate psychedelics and have their life altered negatively because they heedlessly and recklessly dove into their first dose. Even if you believe you are prepared, you may not be able to integrate what you have experienced with the mushroom. Take a look at this thread at the Support forum for a good idea of the risks involved.

I don't want to scare you, but please just take into consideration the power of this fungi. Most of us here at the Shroomery just want to help out and I did not mean any offense by this post at all. I just want you to be careful and have a clear perception of what you will be doing.

Stay safe

*me*

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #2605623 - 04/26/04 06:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Manic...

What are you doing here? Isnt Arent you missing yu gi oh!?

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My first trip on Saturday night. [Re: MOTH]
    #2605647 - 04/27/04 10:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Elle said it even better.  :tongue:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Anonymous

#2605920 - 04/27/04 11:45 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The mushroom will burn the fuck out of you if you go into the experience with that attitude.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2606200 - 04/27/04 01:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Only eat 30g, 40 if your brave. And edit out your age, or people are gonna bitch a fit. You have no idea what a level 5 is.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #2606268 - 04/27/04 02:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This board is for over 18's only.

Listen to the advice posted above.

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience