Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
The pathetic 911 culture in the US * 2
    #26034439 - 06/05/19 01:05 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The 911 culture is very pathetic. Argument with spouse, call the cops. You can’t handle the shitty children you raised, call the cops. A fucking snake in your house, call the cops. Start a fight or run your mouth and the situation is out of the control call the cops. Your husband beats the fuck out of you and you get a restraining order, drop the order and he beats the fuck out of you for the millionth time again, call the cops. What happens when that giant fucking sun flare or an EMP attack finally happens? No more cops to save your pathetic ass.

Edited by Antigov (06/05/19 01:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Antigov] * 5
    #26034447 - 06/05/19 01:10 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The US is filled with the most paranoid, fearful and suspicious people (in general) I have ever come across.

It's bloody weird living amongst it when you didn't grow up around it.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26034471 - 06/05/19 01:24 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, 911 is abused for sure. I wish we were legally allowed to handle more of our own shit though.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #26034486 - 06/05/19 01:29 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Welfare checks erk me.  They think your out of your mind, depressed, drunk, stoned or whatever and they have the cops knock on the door.

Funny facebook post and they call the cops.  Let me just say that it doesn't help the situation.  Cops up the stress level and a bunch of other negative emotions.

Mental hospitals are a waste of time and money.  Very easy to get in and out of.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26034500 - 06/05/19 01:36 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Cops coming to the door over a facebook/other social media post is more of a UK thing though.

--------------------

OfflineRoshambastic21
Goober
Male User Gallery

Loc: Omicron-Persei 8
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #26034513 - 06/05/19 01:41 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

We have been brainwashed to believe that we can't do jackshit on our own, and that we NEED the government and all of its many tendrils of law and "safety" enforcement. I agree it is mind blowingly pathetic and idiotic.

Not to mention the fact that if you're not spamming the hell out of 911, you're probably one of those flaccid fucking "thugs" who hate cops for no reason whatsoever, and bring upon themselves whatever delusional mistreatment they whine so much about. REAL police brutality is so fucking rare that it's laughable.

Maybe if you didn't treat cops like shit, they wouldn't have a reason to detain and search you? :asianofapproval:

--------------------
Keep it Secret.

Keep it Safe.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Roshambastic21] * 2
    #26034549 - 06/05/19 02:02 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Police mistreatment isn't that rare.  It's what is considered mistreatment verses what is considered normal.  Normal has always been a very low standard.  They have to actually deprive you of water long enough for death, to get 6 months in jail.

Cops get away with a great deal and that's why it attracts bad people.  Same with the military, Trump wants to forgive war criminals and fact is they always got off easy.

So if you are a bully thug and like to kick people around, work for a Govt.  Govt will rarely convict their own.  Unless you betray them and not someone they are up against.

I'd think the world has evolved some bit from "all is fair in love in war".  But it really hasn't and that's why 100% of their religious arguments are false and 100% bullshit.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26036321 - 06/06/19 11:57 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
The US is filled with the most paranoid, fearful and suspicious people (in general) I have ever come across.

Theres a good reason for that:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Asante]
    #26036350 - 06/06/19 12:16 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Theres a good reason for that

I'm not sure I follow?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26036363 - 06/06/19 12:27 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

He's saying our news is full of constant negatives. I feel like that's not exclusive to the US though. To be fair we are pretty full of violence and other crimes though, I think America is the least civilized 1st world country there is. Although that could be changing.

--------------------

OfflineRoshambastic21
Goober
Male User Gallery

Loc: Omicron-Persei 8
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Eminence]
    #26036479 - 06/06/19 01:33 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Can't we all just get along? :geicogecko:

--------------------
Keep it Secret.

Keep it Safe.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 4
    #26039544 - 06/08/19 05:42 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Asante said:
Theres a good reason for that

I'm not sure I follow?

America is being divided and conquered by the oligarchy through fear and intimidation.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #26039570 - 06/08/19 06:06 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it’s all fucked up.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
    #26039600 - 06/08/19 06:29 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The oldest strategy in the book, divide and conquer. Start a civil war, impose marshal law and take away people’s rights, is that the end game? Scary as it sounds maybe. Look what we have done through out the world. Throughout the 20th century we topple legitimate governments and put in governments that are friendly to the establishment’s cause. So to say it’s happening now in our country is not a stretch.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Antigov] * 3
    #26039612 - 06/08/19 06:36 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

When “we” can no longer just keep going in debt like it’s fake monopoly money this joint is gonna burn.  When the bill gets here bullets are gonna fly.

Aside from how things recently are the ol us of a played a role in keeping a lot of bad guys from doing bad things.  So get us out of the way and it’s back to business.  We’re a bunch of spoiled little fat fucks living in fantasy land, it’s all a lie.  Morals are gone :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #26044204 - 06/10/19 03:59 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Cops get away with a great deal and that's why it attracts bad people.  Same with the military, Trump wants to forgive war criminals and fact is they always got off easy.

If I recall correctly, the war crime treaties that we signed make the US immune from prosecution for war crimes anyway. Which is why we've been committing war crimes pretty much constantly for the last 60 odd years.

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
When “we” can no longer just keep going in debt like it’s fake monopoly money this joint is gonna burn.  When the bill gets here bullets are gonna fly.

Aside from how things recently are the ol us of a played a role in keeping a lot of bad guys from doing bad things.  So get us out of the way and it’s back to business.  We’re a bunch of spoiled little fat fucks living in fantasy land, it’s all a lie.  Morals are gone :thumbdown:

If we were respected, we could have unlimited debt. If the USD remains the reserve currency of the world, we can have unlimited debt. If every oil transaction worldwide has to be done in USD, then we can have unlimited debt. Sadly, Trump has done a lot to change all three of those things. Not quite changed them completely, but we're well along the way.

The US hasn't ever been a particularly positive force. We don't really stop bad guys from doing bad things, we just stop the wrong bad guys from doing bad things. We have never had an issue installing a violent right wing fascist dictator after shooting the democratically elected left wing candidate.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Kryptos]
    #26044219 - 06/10/19 04:04 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

“We don't really stop bad guys from doing bad things, we just stop the wrong bad guys from doing bad things.”

That’s a much better way of saying it..:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Amanita86]
    #26044222 - 06/10/19 04:05 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Sometimes the wrong bad guys are the good guys.

InvisibleYonatin
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #26045791 - 06/11/19 11:59 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
I think America is the least civilized 1st world country there is. Although that could be changing.

You can't be serious. America is the epicenter of innovation and advances in 1st world technology. To say that it is the least civilized 1st world country is crazy! America is the definition of 1st world, other countries can't beat the U.S so they try and make us sound like animals instead. Everything good in our lives comes from the U.S.

Then there is that other guy saying how paranoid everyone is, it wouldn't be because everyone is trying to take us down all the time. It is literally the only country where you can say whatever you want and not be jailed or fined. Think about that, you can use your mouth to make any noise you want and the U.S is the only place in the WORLD where that is a right you were born with. People that bitch about how bad the U.S is have never left the U.S and are unappreciative of what they really have here or are just miserable crusty people.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Yonatin] * 2
    #26045832 - 06/11/19 12:28 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yonatin said:
It is literally the only country where you can say whatever you want and not be jailed or fined. Think about that, you can use your mouth to make any noise you want and the U.S is the only place in the WORLD where that is a right you were born with.

Way to sound like a typical American. I get so tired of American people telling me things like 'you Europeans wouldn't know what freedom of speech is like'. So moronic. I can say anything I like too you know? It's like you think that peoples elsewhere in the world are automatically censored because they don't have a law to protect them. Do you think the media you hear here is not censored like it is anywhere? Does the law stop you growing shrooms or taking illegal drugs too?

Other countries can absolutely beat the US. Other countries invented the language we're using to communicate. Cars, phones, computers, etc. Most other countries are FAR more friendly places to live.

You, sir, have been brainwashed. And the sad fact is, you know it not.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale