Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
How do you know if you hole? * 1
    #26026880 - 06/01/19 09:55 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

So I have been using K for my depression. K works better than any antidepressant I have ever used. but at the end of the day its just a crutch. I am working (and succeeding) on building lifestyle habits so that I can get off of it eventually. Thats the plan

Anyways, I usually did 150mg but last night I felt 200mg was what I was ready for. first time 200mg with properly lowered tolerance

I don't seem to get really profound states at 200mg. I was pretty much just jumbled and confused. when I opened my eyes I could see I was in my room but I was just mentally and physically jumbled completely. on 150mg my thoughts are fluid and coherent. I couldn't really move much or really figure out what was going on. Is that a "hole"? I have read people having visions of aliens or God meeting them. or ninja's popping out of the floor etc. on erowid. none of those things happen with me. Does K just affect me differently? I have no reason to believe that I have a high tolerance already. I wait 3-4 weeks between doses usually. I did 200mg and then 100mg apr2, another 200mg apr 6, 150mg may 3, and then 200mg may 31st last night.

It was a blast but is there a strict definition of a "hole"? I was fucked up and had a blast. but did I hole? How do you know? and does K just not give some visuals? For me I get nothing. just bright colors maybe

Edited by topdog82 (06/01/19 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: topdog82]
    #26026891 - 06/01/19 10:01 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

:shrug:

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: topdog82] * 2
    #26026893 - 06/01/19 10:03 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

K-Hole:

M-Hole:

Quote:

Asante said:
CHAMPAGNE

FIREWORKS

NO BIGGER FUCKING FIREWORKS

Thanks to encouragement by members like tymoteusz3 and intrepid exploration over monday thru thursday, last night I went and did what I was so UTTERLY AFRAID to do all along:  I deliberately set sail for the "black hole", "M-hole", "Breakthrough or HOLE of a Methoxetamine experience.

I was always so afraid to break through, I edged the substance, flirted with it but never let it actually grip me.  Now that I have, I feel all that edging though highly interesting was wasting of substance.

Methoxetamine, like Ketamine, is for HOLING.

HOLY CRAP I DID IT, THAT WHICH I DIDNT DARE THINK OF!
I BROKE THROUGH!! I HAVE BEEN ON THE OTHER SIDE!!

At 9 PM I took a sublingual dose of 60 mg Methoxetamine. From 40-90min in this gave an extremely wild ride as I darted up to sub-hole level.  I had a tolerance because of 3 days of experimenting, so the Middle Plateau was somewhat empty. I browsed the Shroomery a bit.

At 11:45 I got back to my livingroom and gathered courage. Then at midnight I took 40mg Methoxetamine sublingually, as always held under the tongue then swallowed. At 11:30 the train started rolling.

I was getting evermore intoxicated and closed my eyes. A little rain outside had just started when I started to hear an extremely loud humming, murring sound right behind me. In front of me, the void packed together as imagery.  To my amazement I felt to BE more THERE then in the livingroom. My Nkisi, whom I involve in sessions, started to tell me that I entered a Hole, and gave explanatory directions like a tour guide and personal coach. The vontent of the hole was fairly generic. It explained me it was new ground for me and that I should describe what i saw and felt and try to get a better hold of what was unfolding. It encouraged me to remove the contraints of my head for a better view, and I did. My head just dissolved and I was disembodied in the visions.

it was Precious, it was sacred. deeply profound. It was dead scary but liberating at the same time. At 1:30 I exitted the hole and was beside myself with joy! OMG OMG OMG I had broken through. It was so very tense and scary, but it was a first time.

At 03:00 I took an additional 20mg and at 4:00h another 30mg, remembering tymoteusz3's habit to top off his dose an hour after taking to get in more gradually. At 4:30 I started to get colorful CEV's so I kept my eyes shut. this time I slipped into a hole effortlessly and without resistance -- and much deeper than before I now knew a hole is OK, and I dont have to fight it.

How to describe it: You could say that basically you are having very vivid closed eye visuals. These flow slowly or fast, or materialize in and out of your field of vision, which is a three dimensional 360 degrees IMAX theather of infinite depth and size. You feel to BE MORE THERE than you are on earth. Thats a major distinction with normal coloed eye visuals, your essence is THERE, not on earth.

When you (remember to) open your eyes you are faintly present on earth, in my case my candle lit living room. In there you are, for all intents and purposes, highly intoxicated, shitfaced drunk. Very clumsily and absentmindedly you can do things there, like roll a ciggy, get chocolate milk or go to the bathroom, but you are there only partially, in a dreamlike state, and with effort. Where you really are, is in the world that unfolds behind closed eyelids, even with eyes open.

Several times my Nkisi instructed me to take my pulse, not as a warning but as a reassurance. Unbelievably it was a very steady, chill 90/120bpm even at the height of it.  Heartrate was a but elevated, I was a bit sweaty, I tended to breathe a unevenly, and coughed occasionally vecause of a little bit of fluit on the lungs, but all in all my body was doing its thing serenely while my mind was absolutely out of its gourd.

Emotionally while in the Hole I was relatively flat but euphoric. There werent any radical mood swings. I felt phyciologically incapable of a fullblown fear response, it was as if certain emotional centers were offline, or rather inaccessible because of the dissociation.

I felt euphoria and awe but with a detachment. I was absorbed in what unfolded before my closed eyelids.

Occasionally my Nkisi gave me guidance. I could answer it questions and it volunteered information and made predictions what was about to happen (*that all came true) so that i could adjust to it and not startle by the changes. I lit him an extra incense sacrifice, I was overjoyed at the guidance. It offered to show itself in my hole, but this failed because I had not yet learned how to see him. At this point which he called "your first baby steps between the worlds" I could mostly just look in awe at what happened, I wasnt very able to alter its course or synthesize what came before my eyes. At one point I turned into an alien in a spaceship and shot off at light speed to another place. Things hasppened before me, behind me, Full immersion. I felt THERE.

It felt like a TOOL, a scying tool like a crystal ball is, that I could use it to behold past present and future, find missing objects, communicate with entities, remote viewing etc etc once I learn how to master use of the crystal ball that is the M-Hole before the mind's eye.

I stayed in the hole for TWO HOURS, which seemed an eternity, then I opened my eyes and when I closed them again I knew it was fading.  I stayed up about an hour more, totally awestruck, then went to bed.

In the 4 days I had used 525mg Methoxetamine; I feel in hindsight that 375 of them had been wasteful. Methoxetamine is for HOLING, not edging. It is so frigging AWESOME and FULFILLING. So exhileraing and beautiful. Its where I want to be when on Methoxetamine, edging it feels like childs pay now, the confidence boost I got that I CAN DO THIS was amazing. I felt part of an elite brotherhood of people who dare go where few had gone before -- not for being special but for having the BALLS to do something really special, like the early test pilots or the astronauts.

I - normally so scared to give up control, LOVE TO BE IN THAT HOLE. I love to fully surrender and go beyond to the other side. It is Sacred! it is Trance! Its an utter privilege to be allowed in there and to behold and experience.

Like people say about the DMT breaktrough I have to say, before you die you just GOTTA spend some time in Hole M guys really. Its like visiting the Taj Mahal, its one of those things you just GOT TO DO on this planet if you have the chance.

I wanna thank Coaster for raving about the K-Hole, AntiEverything, tymoteusz3 and others for the advice and guidance and all of you for reading this.

I feel utterly blessed. In my 18 years of psychedelics use I always wanted to break through on a Ketamine analog and always was way too chicken to go for it but by golly jove I DID IT! I have BEEN THERE! IT WAS AWESOME. I will be going back but not any time soon. I spent 4 days and 525mg to get tready to get there so I have some physical, tolerance and mental recovering to do.

The edging left me hungry, now I am satiated.

I BROKE THROUGH, HALLELUJA I BROKE THROUGH! THANK YOU JESUS BUDDHA ALLAH NKISI SHULGIN BOOM SHANKAR!

My last conscious thought before I slipped into sleep was: "This is how you overcome the Fear of Death." :heart:

A-Hole:

Quote:

If you wonder if you Holed, you didn't. :snub:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: Asante]
    #26026897 - 06/01/19 10:06 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Okay based on that video I think I was holing. I wasn't making those sounds. I want someone sober to sit me and tell me hahaha. I think I am just an introverted person so I don't do that

he could understand them telling him surgical stuff. like "move your leg". I wasn't thinking in proper english. Just jumbled nonsense. I don't think I could understand english

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#26026905 - 06/01/19 10:10 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

#26026908 - 06/01/19 10:11 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

lol I am reading the mhole post. And I know I want M. It is on the DNM. I am just not gonna be a test subject for the new black market stuff. I would rather wait for an established vendor than risk trying it. I lack the funds or drive to mail for gas chromatography lab

I know I want to try it forsure though. K is the top drug of all time. M sounds far more colorful though

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: topdog82] * 1
    #26026980 - 06/01/19 10:49 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

You'll know it when you do. I mean I had to ask to make sure but yeah, it's a different experience from just getting "high".. A pretty significant one IMO.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24487171#24487171

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Using visuals to gauge any drug or it's effects doesn't work on me because I hardly ever get visuals even on very high doses of stuff. So I didn't see any geometry or anything and have always doubted I would even if I did take an absolute for sure "hole dose".

Anyways what I experienced is pretty much indescribable. I was listening to music and dosing, had just gotten out of bed after trying to sleep for an hour or two and couldn't so I wasn't at my sharpest. Very possible I accidentally took more than I intended (which is why I'm leaving dosage out of it because I can't say for sure I didn't accidentally take a hole dose and I don't really want to focus on whether or not my dose could have produced a hole, and I was also redosing pretty fast, at least for me). The level of euphoria and enjoyment were off the scale of any drug I've ever done, period. I've had something very close on a very strong mushroom trip where it just felt like a full body orgasm for hours but I was still "wide awake" for it.

For this, I was kind of stuck in a state between consciousness and unconsciousness. I couldn't really keep my eyes open or move or anything, I was curled up in my chair in a ball (it was cold) and my body started to kind of fold into itself, it almost felt mechanical, I would fold in half with a definite "click" or "jolt" (really hard to describe but it felt "like that cycle had definitively completed") at the end of the movement like I was a transformer or something. It happened fast, the cycles I mean, took about 1-2 seconds to go from one to the next each releasing this massive wave of euphoria. The directions varied, first I would vertically split (along the rib cage) then It'd be at the waist and horizontal. The faster and more complex the music I was listening to became, the faster and more varied (the direction of the fold) the pattern became. Eventually it sped up to a point where I was basically just a constant running liquid of goo folding in on myself constantly with no real end to any particular folding cycle. They just moved completely organically from one to another and became much more random.

I've yet to get anything close to this from dissos yet... This was something completely new to me. I want to say that I wasn't really aware of my own consciousness in the moment. I was just kinda "there" and experiencing this thing. I didn't really start thinking "holy shit that was great, I want to dose and repeat that again" until I started coming down. I did take another dose (my usual moderate dosage, same dosage I thought I took before) pretty shortly after I was able to move and think, but I didn't get back to that place. I got to a place higher than I usually get to, was still kinda half paralyzed but wasn't doing the folding thing again.

This was so vastly different from any experience I've ever had that all I can think of is that I holed. I've taken some fairly high doses with no tolerance to gauge how much stronger the effects are from what I usually dose and still, that's nothing near what I experienced last night. Only drugs in my system were my benzos and antihistamines (tapering off benzos and didn't take anymore antihistamine than usual) weed, real ketamine (I'd used my last dose an hour or two before I tired to go to bed) and the Deschloroketamine when I decided I couldn't sleep and might as well.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: topdog82] * 2
    #26026982 - 06/01/19 10:49 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I told my shrink I need ketamine for my depression. She said I
wasn't depressed enough, so I said I'll work on that.

--------------------

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #26027013 - 06/01/19 11:09 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Ok then I definately holed. It was pretty bizzare and jumbled and fun. I think I expected a visual experience. Some people describe it as floating through space. For me it was just a classic "WTF" but I wasn't really speaking or thinking in the classic english language that I usually do lol

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26027159 - 06/01/19 01:17 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Typically when you hole, there is full dissociation like you feel like youre leaving your body and traveling to another dimension/level/state of mind. Its usually profound and meaningful. Its the equivelent of a DMT breakthru.

Sounds like you were just on the edge of Holing, right on the cusp.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26027233 - 06/01/19 01:56 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Huh. I was on 200mg. Thats a lot. Maybe next time I guess. Thats pretty crazy. I mean I think my use is responsible and I would have to say that I am not with high tolerance. Kind of frustrating

I was also recovering from a flu. So maybe that played a role in the snorting capacity. my nose may have been plugged up. I could also turn to the needle or take an oral dose? Realistically I wouldn't mind trying oral as a one time thing? Is there anything that would boost the k? besides upping the dose and adding other drugs to the mix?

none of my friends shoot up. Is IM dangerous and difficult. I wouldn't even know where to begin injecting K. I have yet to touch a needle. I would also have to consider getting vials of K. like pharma grade K. I wouldn't feel safe shooting street K

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26027235 - 06/01/19 01:59 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Probably tolerance. You were real close thou. Not sure how much T-break u need, but i would say a full month of no K should do the trick.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26027238 - 06/01/19 02:01 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Lol look at my original post. I have been doing a solid 3-4 weeks between doses. K is such a good drug I don't wanna fuck it up. By far my favorite. So as a result I have been really careful with that

From what I understand, I could hit 150-200mg once a month without serious tolerance issues. I try and do all the k in one sniffing sit down session. 2 lines per nostril

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #26027278 - 06/01/19 02:38 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

That's a lot of ketamine hey. Makes me think you might have a natural resistance or it's not such great quality.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: Northerner]
    #26027299 - 06/01/19 02:55 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I think youre right Northern. Gotta be natural tolerance or weaker Ketamine (or both).

Most drugs have a cumalative tolerance as in if u take it regularily, even if spaced out, u still see tolerance building.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26027503 - 06/01/19 05:01 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I got a gram of racemic from a trusted high rated dnm vendor. I will get a test kit soon. This leads me to believe it was the jumbled setting. I was low on sleep and in a crummy mood overall before the experience. I am gonna wait a month and keep consistent with this one month rule. Losing the magic with k would be bad

EDIT: I was also sick and in a stressed out state. let me know if there are any tips to set the environment for a k hole. I typically lay in blankets

Edited by topdog82 (06/01/19 05:03 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26027508 - 06/01/19 05:03 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

True that. Good luck man. Glad the K is helping ya :thumbup:

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26027591 - 06/01/19 06:02 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I listened to deadmau5 chill mix on headphones in a dark room for all my holes. Seemed to do the trick for me. And I dunno if it's standard practice but it always seemed better for me to take a good strong dose, let it hit, then dose again for the hole. I kinda just discovered the hole by accident like I said and from what I remember (was like 1 1/2-2 years ago now) those were always the times I fell into it the easiest. Like just being completely immersed in the experience.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: How do you know if you hole? [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #26027804 - 06/01/19 08:15 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
II dunno if it's standard practice but it always seemed better for me to take a good strong dose, let it hit, then dose again for the hole.

That's how I do it.  :thumbup:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineKetamineAndHoes
Stranger
    #26027886 - 06/01/19 09:27 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The best way I can describe a K hole experience is if you imagine there are train tracks in outer space, going from earth to mars to Jupiter and you’re just in a little cart or a mini one man train and you’re being pushed along the tracks by some benevolent loving ageless force. The concept of time dissolves and you just feel blissful emptiness all around you. And you kind of see yourself and your thoughts from a very detached perspective because you’re so far away from earth, in the metaphysical sense.

A K-hole is a very in your face sort of experience and if you’ve experienced it, you’ll know

--------------------
Took a tab, then another tab, then somebody said to me
Nigga, why you babysittin’ only two or three tabs?
Imma show you how to turn it up a notch
First you get a swimmin pool full of acid, then you dive in it
Pool full of acid, then you dive in it
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies