Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMneeb
Stranger

Loc: The dome
Sgfc connected to an auto mister and a fan?
    #26026678 - 06/01/19 09:52 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I was thinking what the laziest way possible was to grow. Absolutely thinking about buying an exoterra monsoon misting machine for 2x per day wired to my sgfc and a fan connected to an outlet timer set for 15 mins 2x a day pointing at the chamber. Anyone ever have this idea before?? Sounds solid. Not home enough to fan and mist. Last time I got mold because I wasnt around it enough not to say I havent grown very successfully in the past but tryna think of a lazy way out.

--------------------
I'm lying about everything I say. All photos posted were stolen from other sources.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started