Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Rice Paddie habitats of Koh Samui 5: Na Muang Buffalo Arena
    #2601791 - 04/25/04 07:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

WEll I was going to keep this int he Na Muang rice paddie post but decided it should be separate.

Here is from aropnd the buffalo arena

A Pink Buffalo

This area is about thirty yars away form the arena. HEre the Samui cattle tenders and buffalo hearders spread ,manure out ont he ground. They also hanc cut the grass around the area and relant the manure in such a spread out manner.

While that is common here, there are also many dung heaps in and around the grassy areans and on the sandy trails all over the islands. so eventully the shrooms come up as seen here int he spread manure.

However, this o was the end of the flush as one can see there were not many shrooms.

And while it may rain alot of monsoon rain, it can druy up in a few hours after it stops. There are always shreoosm popiong up on a regula basis once they start to come. But thew first flushes are awesome. I will be there early enough this year to see them happen.

A partially hidden Lepiota species.

Three cubensis growing int he tall grasses, but taller than the grass.

Okay, I rode down a dirt rtrail fromthe buffalo arena and found this cool spot with multiple cubensis around it.

After picking for about ten minutes or so this person started to approach me form her house. I noticed that ont he way towards me she knelt down tothe ground and radiated as h she arose.

As she got close to me I noticed she had a couple of shrooms in her hand.

I gladly gave her a one dollar bill for the two shrooms. She also ran around then finding them for me and calling me to come over here and come over there. Sometimes they drive uyou nuts. They know you will give them some money.

Later a kid came fromt he house with a bag. He too saw me picking.

Here is a picture of that woman.

Two beautiful cubies

A close up of one of those cubies.

And here is a beautiful image of three cubies.

Well that is it for now.

Been on the computer since 7 am this morning. Spent hours going through 3500 images form last summer in Thailand.

Picked out about fifty. Then put them into photoshop[p and copied them. Then Reduced them. Then again a rthird process shrinking them into the JPEG compressor I got from Anno (Thank you Anno)

and then spent the rest of the time posting them and waiting for them to post.

So that is it for a week or so of o images.

Plus I also answered several other posts across the sitre with some images of Opiums and other scenic thingies.

mj

and have a shroomy ay

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Rice Paddie habitats of Koh Samui 5: Na Muang Buffalo Arena [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2603789 - 04/26/04 07:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hehe awesome man! nice picks/pics too . Reminds me of your older post where that Thai man wanted like 20$ in exchange for one little shroom :thumbup:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification