Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: thealienthatategod] * 1
    #25983966 - 05/10/19 12:40 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I became both men and a women at the same time from my last accidental scary trip. Imgaine a male Experiencing both the struggles & unconditional Love of women during a child delivery. Did realized that we all came from ONE and we are water/air is the last phase of our physical existence as we return to dust.

Ill share my full report soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: sex of the soul [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #25986083 - 05/11/19 01:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

why do you say that water/air is the last phase?

i look forward to reading your report.

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#25986114 - 05/11/19 01:44 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The body consist of 65% water(78%+ for infants) and some dust. The water(h2o) in its next phase is air(o2)(h).

Inexplicable in word. But will do my best for a writeup thanks for the motivation.

Speaking of child delivery i realized this to be true while reflecting. The Big pharma & stemcells as if we are going and needed to go back to our roots during the dark ages.

Edited by pacmanbreed (05/11/19 01:50 PM)

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#25986741 - 05/11/19 07:53 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
i look forward to reading your report.

Had really an urge to write this up. Thanks for the motivation.
My Accidental dark, pitch black, scary as Fck

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #25998722 - 05/17/19 08:33 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Swedenborg described states of ecstasy as "body soul intercourse".  Intercourse means communication.  Ecstasy states can be very sexual.  There can be no sense of self or there can be total enjoyment and gratification of the body.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineJailbird420
Old Man
Male User Gallery

#26007765 - 05/22/19 04:48 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
thanks for the reply.

so if plants have souls as well, and the soul of the plant can be masculine or feminine,

how does this affect the feminine/masculine energy balance of the human soul, if at all?

The 'soul/energy' of a plant is nothing like the soul/energy of a human.
The human energy is of a direct-divine nature and is not confined to the Gaia plane.
All other plants and animals are a direct aspect of the Gaian energy and not divine.

The human soul can incarnate on any planet in creation.
The plants and animals of Earth will forever remain bound to Gaia.

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

Re: sex of the soul [Re: Jailbird420]
    #26007882 - 05/22/19 05:42 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jailbird420 said:
Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
thanks for the reply.

so if plants have souls as well, and the soul of the plant can be masculine or feminine,

how does this affect the feminine/masculine energy balance of the human soul, if at all?

The human energy is of a direct-divine nature and is not confined to the Gaia plane.
All other plants and animals are a direct aspect of the Gaian energy and not divine.

What makes you think the souls in animals are bound to Gaia?

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#26008160 - 05/22/19 08:50 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jailbird420 said:
Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
thanks for the reply.

I very well agreed and have the same views.

OfflineJailbird420
Old Man
Male User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: The89thchamber] * 2
    #26008460 - 05/23/19 12:52 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The89thchamber said:

What makes you think that they are not?

Do you not understand that the soul of a human is divine?

Every spiritual teaching on the planet makes this distinction.

Reincarnation exists even in the animal kingdom.
Deer reincarnate as deer
Dogs as dogs
cats as cats etc ...

That's where your instincts come from, your past lives.

The only distinction is that the human soul is not bound to Gaia.

It can choose to incarnate on another planet.

While all the plant and animal life is bound here on Gaia.

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#26008487 - 05/23/19 01:58 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:whathesaid: so as the human reincarnates as a human form. Exeptionaly With a divine spirit.

In other manuscripts, soul is considered a mixture of our flesh and eternal spirit. Every human is a soul consisting of a eternal divine spirit that is not bound to gaia unlike other life forms.

Edited by pacmanbreed (05/23/19 02:11 AM)

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: sex of the soul [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #26008897 - 05/23/19 08:16 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Humans are animals
There is no separation

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: Tripsten]
    #26008947 - 05/23/19 08:43 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Will stay as animals without selfawareness and order.

Quote:

BayerPhi said:
Quote:

pacmanbreed said:
Brother phi you have a strong points for my child loves to care for our livestock and pets, triangle represents order:bow2:. id can imagine the world if we act like the other creatures.
I guess this is the right representation for it.

No no no! Still wrong, humans should be simultaneously above and below. That triangle, fungi are the rulers and destroyers. They eat what is dead, along with the insects. Then man came along, and said "Screw 'em." He invented fungicides and pesticides, and started embalming himself.

Most importantly, we gotta move the woman away from the whale--that's asking for hell on earth scorning her like that, you tryin' to get us all killed!? Bring her up to the left of the man where she belongs.

Here.
I improved it.

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

#26009000 - 05/23/19 09:16 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jailbird420 said:
Quote:

The89thchamber said:

What makes you think that they are not?

Do you not understand that the soul of a human is divine?

Every spiritual teaching on the planet makes this distinction.

Reincarnation exists even in the animal kingdom.
Deer reincarnate as deer
Dogs as dogs
cats as cats etc ...

That's where your instincts come from, your past lives.

The only distinction is that the human soul is not bound to Gaia.

It can choose to incarnate on another planet.

While all the plant and animal life is bound here on Gaia.

I'm not seeing how the spirits in animals are exempt from incarnating into another higher shape and form. For instance, I could say that your pet that's around you everyday is gaining a consciousness awareness of what's it like to be human. They're catching all those higher vibrations that's obviously above them. That consciousness builds onto their spirit. So when they die off, they can incarnate into a human form since they have gained all that conscious awareness being around humans.

Edited by The89thchamber (05/23/19 09:51 AM)

OfflineJailbird420
Old Man
Male User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: The89thchamber] * 1
    #26014547 - 05/26/19 03:16 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The89thchamber said:
I'm not seeing how the spirits in animals are exempt from incarnating into another higher shape and form. For instance, I could say that your pet that's around you everyday is gaining a consciousness awareness of what's it like to be human. They're catching all those higher vibrations that's obviously above them. That consciousness builds onto their spirit. So when they die off, they can incarnate into a human form since they have gained all that conscious awareness being around humans.

No, not really.

While I understand the reasoning behind this theory, and once believed this to be true, but I've learned that consciousness doesn't work that way.

Think of it this way ...

Let's call 'God' a conscious energy that has an infinite number of ways it can express itself, in other words, this Conscious God has many individual personalities, with your core being a piece of this God Energy.

As this conscious energy was mulling around they/we decided to create this game called life. Some of the God Entities (GE's or Souls) played a roll in creating the grid of energy for this 3D material realm. Some helped in transforming the elements created in the stars of this 3D Hologram into organic chemicals, and eventually, sentient life.

When a planet creates a vessel of the proper proportions (like us). We can incarnate here and physically manipulate things in this 3D Virtual Reality Game like no other animal on the planet could ever do.

Some of Us (GE's) merge with this planetary matrix of energy. For no other reason than the pure joy of it. No different than you playing a video game here.

"As above, so below."

And in this merging of the Gaia energy comes GE's like you and me. Some of us come here to merge with the Gaia energy and assist her in the transformation from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. When this transformation is finished in another 100-200 years, some will move on to other challenges around other planets. Some will reincarnate here to enjoy the fruits of their labors.

So, a Human Soul (GE) can plug into the Gaian Energy and play with all the things that Gaia has to offer, but a dog or cat will always be nothing more than a result of Gaia energy. It's programmed to be only here, not on another planet. There may very well be similar creations on other planets, but they too are confined to their planetary program.

We are the programmers of the game of life.

We came here to enjoy the pleasures and sufferings of the 3D Material World. We are here on Gaia now, but when this planet dies (and everything on Gaia with it), we can simply move on to another planetary system to experience and enjoy.

A dog or cat will die when the Gaia energy that supports that life changes or dies.

We are God.

We are Eternal.

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

#26015571 - 05/27/19 06:24 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Explain to me, why animals are bound to earth. I still dont get why you're restricting those spirits in those bodies to not evolve and expand into something bigger. Arent those spirits apart of God energy too?? Some humans might go back to being animals if they resonate with that energy so much. Why do we call people certain animals based off the energy they put out?? Like snakes, pigs, cows, "bitches", vultures. Also I'm not confining myself to only incarnating within planets. They're higher dimensions to go in to.

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: sex of the soul [Re: The89thchamber]
    #26015759 - 05/27/19 08:56 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The question may not be directed to me. Ill just share my thoughts on this just incase. (For my reference too)

Yes Every living thing (even bacteria) is a part of God's energy.
Quote:

10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.Job 12

Even by just Us breathing, we are aborbing this life force from those bacteria present in air. Same to plants that breath having a spirit.

And its awful to believe there will be fish, worms or amoeba in the higher realm(dimension)
Quote:

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Revelation 21

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. Isaiah 65

as God's conciousness can be considered as an infinite source energy, that there is a constant supply of life to Gaia to support symbiosis. Life on earth that does their given task from (Dogs,snakes, pigs, cows, vultures)

The main difference with mankind is the gift of great knowledge that holds a great responsibility. This is where the humans falls short,

Quote:

The89thchamber said:
Why do we call people certain animals based off the energy they put out?? Like snakes, pigs, cows, "bitches", vultures.

Not gaining a merge with this planetary matrix of energy

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: sex of the soul [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #26015841 - 05/27/19 09:36 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

It defeats itself
The notion that animals are spiritually less or less advanced than people is just general human ego
Same as believing that “god” is a person or that the creator of the universe has a human personality
It’s just the human being gassing himself up

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

#26016319 - 05/27/19 01:35 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I think it's really observation, at this point, Tripsten. Walk outside and look at animals around you. Are they capable of doing what you can? It's not about gassing up. It's observation. If you think they can, you're lying to yourself.

Now, the Creator having a human personality, that I can agree on about the human ego gassing up.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: sex of the soul [Re: The89thchamber]
    #26016336 - 05/27/19 01:41 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

But they also can do things we can not lol
It’s absolutely gassing up
We do the functions that we as an animal are capable of
Anything we are doing is exactly what an animal would do
All living organisms do what they do

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#26016530 - 05/27/19 03:11 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tripsten said:
We do the functions that we as an animal are capable of
Anything we are doing is exactly what an animal would do
All living organisms do what they do

We also do what where not suppose to do. Instead of doing this and planting seeds.<---

Quote:

fungi are the rulers and destroyers. They eat what is dead, along with the insects. Then man came along, and said "Screw 'em." He invented fungicides and pesticides, and started embalming himself.

View it this way

Wanting to be a all powerful God is also empowering the Human ego. & EGO infection did exist even before the 1st humans where
Quote:

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shall be brought down to Sheol, to the utmost parts of the pit.Isaiah14

Humbling thyself yes we are indivual gods from a One God(Oneness) in our real perfect state. Given the power to create or destroy.
Quote:

16 Know ye not that ye are a temple of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1 Corinthians 3

1 Become ye therefore imitators of God, as beloved children. Ephesians 5

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.James 2

The purpose of human life here in gaia is(practice/struggle) to be able to defeat that infection/virus/ego/greed first and foremost without breakin ourselves down to lower life forms. Bein at the top of list with a divine spirit doesnt mean that the lower life forms are less in spirit than us. Infact innocent kids more attuned, when i was a child i can easily manifest my subcosciouness in to reality based on my emotions so as you are able too. & infact even a birds are more attuned than us grownups.
Quote:

26 Look to the birds of the sky, because they sow not, nor do they reap, nor gather into barns, and your heavenly Father feeds them. Are ye not more valuable then they?Matthew 6

The simulation of other life forms here in gaia is for us is to learn from them, their true nature and ours. that we all contain a spirit powered by Love (the joys, struggles, sufferings) the primeval force of nature itself which is infinite.

Edited by pacmanbreed (05/27/19 04:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order