Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? * 1
    #26008587 - 05/23/19 04:00 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

If so, what drug is it?

For me it's MXE.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Asante]
    #26008613 - 05/23/19 04:21 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Its Acid, Ketamine and Nitrous for me. I just cant get enough!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26008615 - 05/23/19 04:22 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I used to be compulsive about nitrous in my younger years but MXE knocked the wind outta that. I got an almost full box of chargers for about 3 years now.

Shrooms x Nitrous tho :laugh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Asante]
    #26008620 - 05/23/19 04:26 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms and nitrous is an epic combo. Like they were made for eachother. I have not had the pleasure of MXE. Someday i hope i will.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26008626 - 05/23/19 04:33 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

MXE is actually returnoing it seems. I hope it picks up, its actually very suitable for underground manufacture, the relatively high potency and the fact you can use it in just about any route of administration.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #26008678 - 05/23/19 05:25 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Pretty much all of them :shrug:

Favorite class would be the psyches + weed.  Wish I’d have gotten a shot at mxe but maybe a good thing I didn’t because if I had my way I would probably make all your mxe posts look tame.:cool:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Amanita86]
    #26008686 - 05/23/19 05:30 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Not any more, getting boring and stuff. High on life.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineStillSong
Nomfortably Cumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Amanita86]
    #26008692 - 05/23/19 05:34 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I really want to have a swing at mxe. I've only tried ketamine and dxm twice. Did not like dxm, but ketamine was fairly pleasant. Never holed though.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: StillSong]
    #26008735 - 05/23/19 06:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Forgot weed. I smoke way too much bud.

Ive never holed on K either but a medium dose was enough to fall in love with it.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: StillSong] * 1
    #26008806 - 05/23/19 07:01 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

StillSong said:
I really want to have a swing at mxe. I've only tried ketamine and dxm twice. Did not like dxm, but ketamine was fairly pleasant. Never holed though.

Back in 2002ish I had a few months of dxm use, it was pretty good man.  It and salvia went together real well.  About, 7-8 years ago I tried some and just got queasy with walleye vision, not enjoyable.  And then a couple years after that I took 3 coricidin, I had a cold and just wanted a little geometry to doze off too but I got sick as fuck.  The pill design changed too, so my point here is different companies may be adding shit to it to help ‘curb abuse’.  At this point it may be better to do an actual extraction or just try to find the pure crystal online.  (I assume it’s still legal, it would be smart to double check)

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineStillSong
Nomfortably Cumb
Male User Gallery

#26008819 - 05/23/19 07:13 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Quote:

StillSong said:

Back in 2002ish I had a few months of dxm use, it was pretty good man.  It and salvia went together real well.  About, 7-8 years ago I tried some and just got queasy with walleye vision, not enjoyable.  And then a couple years after that I took 3 coricidin, I had a cold and just wanted a little geometry to doze off too but I got sick as fuck.  The pill design changed too, so my point here is different companies may be adding shit to it to help ‘curb abuse’.  At this point it may be better to do an actual extraction or just try to find the pure crystal online.  (I assume it’s still legal, it would be smart to double check)

This is true. I believe we purchased the robotussin cough gels that contained only dxm both times. I tried  12 the first time and it was pretty cool I guess although it did make me kinda nauseated. I itched alot. Felt obviously dissociated from my body abd had a bunch of weird visions while I felt a dreamy headspace like none of what was happening around me was real.

My second and last time was a bit of a nightmare. I took around 28 capsules my friend took like 40 and I puked five times during my trip got very hot and itchy and hallucinated some very disturbing imagery. Also I would have lapses in time and memory, would be on one side of the street and look up and had crossed it. My legs did not even feel like they were a part of me. I do remember laughing at myself walking like an idiot and a few points of euphoria but the disturbing imagery took the majority of the trip to the dark side.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #26008826 - 05/23/19 07:16 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

acid, weed, and any kind of opioid

I just don't buy weed or opioids and that solves that problem

acid is never a problem

you guys talking about DXM.... everyone I know who has taken it a lot has said that it eventually stops doing what it did at first. I don't know if that is due to age related brain changes, permanent brain pathologies caused by DXM, or what. but I can agree that when I first did DXM it definitely felt like a trippy, hallucinogenic experience- in fact possibly my trippiest experience of all time was on a high dose of DXM. I completely lost touch with reality, and I was just a god of my own universe. floating around, I could create or destroy any experience I wanted at will. It was totally nuts. but, after using it about 50 to 100 times it just started to make me feel like I was going to die when I took it- no visuals whatsoever, no euphoria- it even stopped giving me the robo walk. haven't touched the stuff in years and never will again.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #26008855 - 05/23/19 07:40 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Mostly just weed. Alcohol to some degree but I go much longer periods without alcohol around than with it. But I haven't really been out of weed since legalization.

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: psi]
    #26008868 - 05/23/19 07:50 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I'd be doing well if I made a gram of crystal last 10-15 days

Edit: thankfully it's been well over a year

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (05/23/19 08:02 AM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: ichugwindex] * 2
    #26008971 - 05/23/19 08:53 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Hard drugs used to do this to me. Fuckin coke used to whisper to me if I had it.

Now I just ensure I don't ever have those things in my pocket/stash.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26008977 - 05/23/19 08:55 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

weed. nicotine.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #26009045 - 05/23/19 09:49 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

cocaine

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26009114 - 05/23/19 10:40 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Coke, but I don't do it much these days. The mate is loving coke more than I do, and I have to sort of check him on that. I can hold onto stuff a lot longer than I used to for sure. MDMA really calls to me more than anything,lol.

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26009274 - 05/23/19 12:14 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Never really had issues with taking too much other than when I used to drink all the time. 

Prefer to buy in a small bulk and have it on hand.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Is there a drug that just burns in your pocket until you use it? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #26009321 - 05/23/19 12:48 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, I still have the things in my sig actually,lol.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals