Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

telepathy
    #2599910 - 04/25/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I know many of you are going to think im crazy becose of this , but here it goes anyway ...

I started to get very wierd experiences , first when i actually started to thinka about when i could see 2 times who will send me a SMS over a cell phone ... I just remembered in a moment on a person and then i hear my mobile ringing , i go to see , and the fucking same person called . When it happened again i started to think if it is telepathy ... I started to read more about it on net , and it should be a telepathic experience ... Later i could know what would people say before the started to speak , but this was very confusing becose i never knew it before than that person started to speak ...

As i said , i searched some links ... And found this www.psipog.net
Here i learned how to see auras and make little energy balls ... It is very interesting to do this ...

On some other places there are tehniques on astral projection , lucid dreaming , psychokinetics ( criokinesis , pyrokinesis , makrokinesis ) , and many other stuff ... If someone is interested i can give some links ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure many of you have telepathic experiences too ,
share some with us !!!!

:gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: telepathy [Re: baltazar]
    #2599930 - 04/25/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Lay off the psychadelics dude.

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

Re: telepathy [Re: JeeLiX]
    #2599959 - 04/25/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

LOL ... actualy the shrooms that im growing right now are going to be my first psychoactive :laugh:

So i realy don't think its because of that , he he ...

:wink:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2599960 - 04/25/04 02:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If ya don't mind.. I'll be moving this to S&P where it belongs :wink:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2600011 - 04/25/04 02:45 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yay for shroomism.. yes it deffinatly belongs here.

I am not sure how serious your post is, because if it was posted in OTD they like to BS alot.. but if you are foreal I will comment : )

"I'm sure many of you have telepathic experiences too ,
share some with us"

I have recetly found myself connected somehow with clocks... for some STRANGE reason, the last 4 months, I will be doing things during a normal day, and I will get an urge to look at the clock.... the combination of numbers 9:11 11:09 and 6:19 for some reason manifest themselves to me way too often to be just luck...so now I am down too 2 otions why this is happening:::.. I think it is very likely an internal clock is keeping track of the time , but if that is so, it demonstates the power of the unconcius mind to pinpoint those exact time... but also I think it may be a sign for me, but I am currently in the construction phases as far as who/what is sending the sign and what/why is it trying to tell me

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2600024 - 04/25/04 02:54 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Beware of the Swam-meister!!!  :lol:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: telepathy [Re: Frog]
    #2600033 - 04/25/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Nah, too easy.  :yawn: Me needs more of a challenge.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: telepathy [Re: Swami]
    #2600046 - 04/25/04 03:03 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: telepathy [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2600062 - 04/25/04 03:31 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe it is just that as you have payed attention on those numbers that your unconscious mind starts to pick up the numbers from clocks of surroundings (or other signals of time), and that gives you the feeling of "I gotta check my watch".

There is a sick amount of information coming to your brain about the time, even if it didnt exist.

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2600441 - 04/25/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

>I have recetly found myself connected somehow with clocks... for some STRANGE reason, the last 4 months, I will be doing things during a normal day, and I will get an urge to look at the clock.... the combination of numbers 9:11 11:09 and 6:19 for some reason manifest themselves to me way too often to be just luck...
-Weren't you just saying that time didn't exist a few days ago? Anyways, we look at the clock all day long. Sometimes it's so much out of habit that you don't even know your doing it. Ever hold a pipe up to your mouth and start taking a hit, only to realize what you were doing half-way through the hit? Anyways, I think it you took into account the number of times you look at the clock and don't both remembering (it had no significance) and the number of seemingly meaningful combinations (4:20, :2:40, 1:19, 9:11 "peace symbol" 6:66 etc.) you'd realize it was just the illusion of the mind caused by it's need to find patterns in things.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: telepathy [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2600951 - 04/25/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"6:66"

what clock are you looking at? : lol:

OfflineTrippinNinjaBuddha
ShroominSamurai
    #2601147 - 04/25/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

rofl.  I want a clock that has more than 60 minutes.

in regards to the original post:

Your comments about seeing someone's face before they called would be less of an example of telepathy, and more of an example of synchronicity.  No less interesting, though :smile:  The more you start thinking about these patterns and interesting events, the more frequently they will occur (or appear to occur... maybe you're just noticing them more).

--------------------
Jumped in a river, what did I see?
Black eyed angels swimming with me
Moon full of stars and astral cars, all the figures I used to see
All my lovers were there with me
All my past and all my futures
We went to heaven in a little rowboat
There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt

Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

Re: telepathy [Re: TrippinNinjaBuddha]
    #2601294 - 04/25/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah ... I think everyone gets in some parapsychological experience every day , but most of us just don't notice that ...

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2601437 - 04/25/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

since you're still untainted by the war of ideas, i'm telling you stick to psipog. pay special attention to thier derision of "fluffy" behavior. only listen to psipog.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2601783 - 04/25/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

my screensaver used to be set to enable after 20 minutes of my being idle. before i turned the screensaver off i would put on a movie and lie down in my bed and watch it. after a bit of watching it i would think about the screensaver coming on and within a very brief period it comes on. this would happen at least a couple times per movie i watched on it...but maybe that's an internal clock issue.

i've also done that phone thing you were talking about. i'd think about a phone call or a person and they'd call me up briefly after the thought. maybe its all coincidence or maybe not. maybe telepathy is something like sync'd energy flowing and exchanging...

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Edited by TODAY (04/25/04 05:27 PM)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2601790 - 04/25/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

2 experimental...i have something like that clock connection too. many times when i look at the clock it happens to be 9:11. i don't know why this number...but i guess i remember it for the reason of the WTC attacks. MANY times my first look at the clock in the morning will be at 9:11. this happens more in the morning than the night but i just thought i'd share because you have a similar experience!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: telepathy [Re: TODAY]
    #2602558 - 04/25/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ya, I will have not looked at the clock all day and then the first time I do in like 6 hours its 9:11, funny you mention the morning because it occurs there most for me as well... maybe it has to do with the deep state during sleep... who knows

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: telepathy [Re: TODAY]
    #2609042 - 04/27/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think alot of people notice 9:11 more often, the 9/11 events were tragic... the number 911 instills more emotions now than it did before. Before 9/11, I would most commonly notice 4:20 on the clock. The only meaning it has is what you give to that... anything more is egocentic.

By the way, on the internal clock issue. I will wake up daily 1 minute prior to my alarm going off. Some times it's a minute, but sometimes it's just a few seconds where I'll wake up, look at the clock and watch the digits roll over and the alarm will come on.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: telepathy [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2616256 - 04/29/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have noticed the phone thing too. I almost always know who is on the other end before I pick it up. :3rd_eye:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: telepathy [Re: niteowl]
    #2618706 - 04/29/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ive had a telepathy occure on a couple occasions

one night around 4am. i was still awake and was about to head off to the ATM machine down the road. b4 walking out the door i picked up my wallet had a look inside and my bankcard wasnt in there, my mum still had it, in her purse in her room and the door was locked. she was sleeping obviously. anyway i got real pissed off because i had to get my money out but didnt want to go banging on my mums door. i went to wash the dish's and decided if she dont get up in 30mins im waking her up myself. while i was washing the dish's i kept on repeating in my mind "mum you have to wake up" over and over. after washing dish's i layed on my bed and this time i 'mentally' screamed "mum you have to wake up!" about 4 times... well guess what happened next?

my mum walked out of her room and said "i was dreaming somebody was telling me to wake up, but i dont know who or where the voice was comming from"

after i told her... pretty neat eh? : )

another, i was dreaming and in my dream my brother said he wont be able to come over tomorrow.. i woke up the next morning and my brother rang up, told my mum he wont be comming over today.

telepathy is really cool

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale