Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) * 6
    #26004253 - 05/20/19 07:51 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I just registered today. I had lurked this site maybe a couple of times, but only recently gave it serious attention once I started researching the process of growing my own shrooms

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty close to being scared off of this place. I read a few threads that seemed quite sassy (or asshole-ish if we wanna be frank) to newbies. But then I saw the "Get Started" section and I saw that there are truly thoughtful and supportive posters here who go out of their way to help the ignorant neophytes

I've gone the deep web route in the past to procure shrooms. I thought about going that route, but it can be a pain in the ass, and I figured that learning to grow would be better because I would be able to use that knowledge to produce shrooms in the future for a fraction of the cost. I do love shrooms and the psychedelic experience in general

I decided to learn the process of growing, at this point in my life, to help me deal with my mental health and substance abuse issues. I feel comfortable in admitting that I am currently an alcoholic. It's a very tough habit to kick. I don't hold out hope for any magic bullet, I don't think that shrooms alone will help me overcome all of my issues, but I do think that a war is best won when you have the right weapons

I come here with nothing but reverence and respect. I hope to become a lifelong student of mycology and the psychonaut culture. If I sound like an over-eager Freshman, I totally get that. I know that too much experience of one thing can make total inexperience of that thing look absolutely laughable. But I do tip my fedora at thee anyway, mi'ladies

Edited by meowjinx (05/20/19 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx] * 3
    #26004368 - 05/20/19 09:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Great first post!

Yes, some members are harsh to newbies, which is unfortunate. But theres also a lot of helpful people as well.

Ive heard of great stories of people using shrooms to help break the cycle of addiction in alcohol. I believe it can work. Mushrooms are magical and have amazing properties in the brain. One property is its ability for me to feel "complete" as if i dont need any more drugs, this drug called "shrooms" is a perfect fit for my mind. Then the introspection can really do some important healing, showing myself thr errors in my ways and methods of improving my life for the better.

Once u learn how to grow shrooms, its a life-long invaluable skill. And theres lots of help in Mush Cult on how to do it. Do lots of thread reading, especially on threads made by Trusted Cultivators and you will quickly learn how easy it can be.

Welcome to the Shroomery. I hope you enjoy your learning experience :mushroom2: :awesome:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26004376 - 05/20/19 09:19 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Hey meow, welcome to the Shroomery buddy

I appreciate what you said in the other thread to the member thatโ€™s going through a rough patch. Iโ€™d rate you 5 if I could.

Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re here

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #26004380 - 05/20/19 09:22 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to shroomery :mushroom2:

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

OfflineMr.Mush420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Alberta Flag
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Citizen X] * 4
    #26004386 - 05/20/19 09:27 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Also a newbie her but just got my first mushrooms down at took spore prints from the pesa and golden teachers I got one golden teacher with like a 9cm cap the cap dried was 2 g stoked to give them a try this weekend.

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26004403 - 05/20/19 09:37 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you so much, my friend!

I don't mind the harshness so much. I get that some people come here looking to make a quick buck from farming a psychoactive substance and selling it. That's not why I'm here, though. I just want to be a sponge that absorbs everything as easily as possible, and then just as easily gives back once it is full

I have hope too. "Conventional wisdom" (which is totally bullshit) tells us that all drugs are equally bad. But I can say, from admittedly limited experience, that psychedelics have the potential to heal. I hope that I can heal myself so that I can then be strong enough to help others heal themselves. And I don't see that as a far fetched idea at all. I think it's very doable

Edited by meowjinx (05/20/19 09:37 PM)

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #26004408 - 05/20/19 09:43 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Hello, friend.No appreciation or good ratings are necessary

I came to these boards to improve my life, and I only hope that I can do the same for anyone else who has experienced the same feelings as me. Suicide, obviously, is not something that you can come back from. Any perspective that I can add to any single person who is contemplating such an action is just my duty as a human being trying my best to add some decency to the world

But I thank you for your kind words and I am more grateful to be here than you are thankful to have me. But I give you my thanks anyway. If I can provide any other service to this community then I would appreciate if you could guide me to it

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx]
    #26004412 - 05/20/19 09:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

OP unironically said 
Quote:

But I do tip my fedora at thee anyway, mi'ladies

he will never live that down in my mind

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
    #26004414 - 05/20/19 09:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I feel bad spamming replies in my own thread, so I apologize I don't respond to each one of your welcoming comments individually. But know that I do appreciate them and thank you for your kind words. I hope that I can get to interact and befriend all of you individually as a display of gratitude for your kindness

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #26004416 - 05/20/19 09:46 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I hope that I don't. *tipping intesifies*

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #26004423 - 05/20/19 09:51 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meowjinx said:
I just registered today. I had lurked this site maybe a couple of times, but only recently gave it serious attention once I started researching the process of growing my own shrooms

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty close to being scared off of this place. I read a few threads that seemed quite sassy (or asshole-ish if we wanna be frank) to newbies. But then I saw the "Get Started" section and I saw that there are truly thoughtful and supportive posters here who go out of their way to help the ignorant neophytes

I've gone the deep web route in the past to procure shrooms. I thought about going that route, but it can be a pain in the ass, and I figured that learning to grow would be better because I would be able to use that knowledge to produce shrooms in the future for a fraction of the cost. I do love shrooms and the psychedelic experience in general

I decided to learn the process of growing, at this point in my life, to help me deal with my mental health and substance abuse issues. I feel comfortable in admitting that I am currently an alcoholic. It's a very tough habit to kick. I don't hold out hope for any magic bullet, I don't think that shrooms alone will help me overcome all of my issues, but I do think that a war is best won when you have the right weapons

I come here with nothing but reverence and respect. I hope to become a lifelong student of mycology and the psychonaut culture. If I sound like an over-eager Freshman, I totally get that. I know that too much experience of one thing can make total inexperience of that thing look absolutely laughable. But I do tip my fedora at thee anyway, mi'ladies

I took some today. First time in a long while besides microdosing, which makes me feel terrible.

It was a terrible painful experiance. But I feel better for it. I don't understand using them for a 'good time's or partying. They kick the shot out of you, spit in your mouth, and tell you to get up and deal with it you worthless faggot.
In my experiance

--------------------

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #26004429 - 05/20/19 09:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

You should grow some tomatoes or beans or something.

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26004446 - 05/20/19 10:08 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I understand that. I'm not just saying that, I'm bisexual myself. In the regard of sexual acceptance, I'd say "fuck magic mushrooms". You are absolutely beautiful and worthy of love regardless of whatever substances you take

I cannot fathom that psychedelics would make you feel more worthless or self-loathing. I hope you can get past that part of yourself and love yourself for who you are, because I can promise that others definitely are willing to love you in that way

Shrooms should be a fun experience, if not a healing one. If they act in the opposite way then I suggest not taking them and waiting until you are in a very different mental place before trying them again

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: John Nada] * 2
    #26004453 - 05/20/19 10:11 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you for the advice, friend. I do try to eat my fair share of tomatoes and beans. I am currently trying a pescaterian diet. I think that a healthy diet full of vegetables is just as important to good mental health as psychotropic drugs like Psylocibin

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx] * 1
    #26004460 - 05/20/19 10:14 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

You're right , later I am going to make black beans

with some brown rice and broccoli maybe a bit of roasted garlic too

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (05/20/19 10:16 PM)

OfflineDVFungiLove
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx] * 2
    #26004461 - 05/20/19 10:14 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Hello Meowjix.  This is my second post, my first being yesterday.  I too am in the same boat as you and your original post couldn't say things better.  I am trying to get off meds from the VA and have chosen this route.  Hang in they're buddy, and hopefully we can learn together

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #26004465 - 05/20/19 10:16 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't mean faggot in a sexual way.
The pain isn't a negative. Bad trips can be important. When you are fucking up and asking the wrong questions they can kick you

If I wanted to have a good time I'd snort some coke or smoke some weed. Shrooms are different than than that, for me. It's more like 'work', or, having the grime stripped off to see you have been untrue to yourself.
It's probably very personal how need reacts though

--------------------

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26004472 - 05/20/19 10:23 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

watermelon mon said:

That sounds like a great meal choice and something that I'd usually eat. I usually make sautees of several veggies (potatoes, rice, beans, carrots, mushrooms, etc.) and if I wanna add protein I'll include eggs or fish (tilapia, tuna, salmon, catfish, etc.) it's not even a hard diet to maintain

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: DVFungiLove] * 1
    #26004480 - 05/20/19 10:26 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DVFungiLove said:
Hello Meowjix.  This is my second post, my first being yesterday.  I too am in the same boat as you and your original post couldn't say things better.  I am trying to get off meds from the VA and have chosen this route.  Hang in they're buddy, and hopefully we can learn together

Hello, DV. Glad to meet a person who can relate to my experiences, and who I can relate to their experiences. I am not veteran. I could not understand that level of courage. But I'm sure you can understand my level of struggle. so in that way we are brothers. Addiction, mental anguish, and the struggle to overcome our worst moments, I'm sure are things that you can relate to. I promise that I'll hang in there. If you ever need a friend or anyone who can relate to your confusion or hardship, reach out to me. I'll be more than happy to offer whatever help I can, 'cause you'd be helping me just as much

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #26004490 - 05/20/19 10:34 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meowjinx said:
Thank you for the advice, friend. I do try to eat my fair share of tomatoes and beans. I am currently trying a pescaterian diet. I think that a healthy diet full of vegetables is just as important to good mental health as psychotropic drugs like Psylocibin

I'm not the biggest on fish, but I do like freshwater white meat fish that's breaded and fried. Do you eat eggs? It's not even a real chicken yet so I don't think it counts, and it's really easy animal protein. Everyone should eat eggs for the environment. They're pretty sustainable and easy protein if you don't farm chickens in dystopian factories like the big wigs. But yeah, beans are pretty underrated.

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26004495 - 05/20/19 10:36 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
I didn't mean faggot in a sexual way.
The pain isn't a negative. Bad trips can be important. When you are fucking up and asking the wrong questions they can kick you

If I wanted to have a good time I'd snort some coke or smoke some weed. Shrooms are different than than that, for me. It's more like 'work', or, having the grime stripped off to see you have been untrue to yourself.
It's probably very personal how need reacts though

Well, if you're being called a faggot just based on some superficial trait you have, then I hope you can overcome that, but know that it is an extremely common thing. If you were called that based on a perceived "weakness" or vulnerability, well then that's almost worse. I can relate to that too. Wanting to experience unique and alternative things does not in itself make you a "faggot". Psychedelics can benefit people of any gender or orientation. Other drugs are fun in the moment in their own ways, but I don't personally think of psychedelics as "work". They certainly can lead to extended bad experiences (bad trips), just like an overly long scary rollercoaster, but ultimately, like you said, you get a lot out of even the negative experiences

Edited by meowjinx (05/20/19 10:37 PM)

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: John Nada]
    #26004506 - 05/20/19 10:41 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

John Nada said:
Quote:

meowjinx said:

I'm not the biggest on fish, but I do like freshwater white meat fish that's breaded and fried. Do you eat eggs? It's not even a real chicken yet so I don't think it counts, and it's really easy animal protein. Everyone should eat eggs for the environment. They're pretty sustainable and easy protein if you don't farm chickens in dystopian factories like the big wigs. But yeah, beans are pretty underrated.

Yes, I eat lots of whitefish and eggs. I wish I had the resolve to be full-blown vegan, but I just don't lol. I've tried in the past and failed

I eat tilapia, swordfish, and trout on occasion. All types of seafood, really. Even canned tuna. And eggs are a staple of breakfast or whenever I'm feeling too lazy to cook more difficult meals. And yeah, beans are a super food. Beans, rice, avocado, and other common tasty veggies (including mushrooms lol) can account for most of your daily nutrients

InvisibleBumholio
What's the craic
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
    #26004517 - 05/20/19 10:48 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

For me growing mushrooms has been a life saver. Theres never not something new to learn, it keeps me focused and keeps my mind active. All the info you need to grow is right here. Good luck dude.

Quote:

watermelon mon said:

Rice and beans is my new favourite meal. Brown rice, pinto beans, and whatever veggies I have, with cajun seasoning or chilli. Healthy, filling and tasty. Mmm going to make some today:hotdamn:

--------------------

"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Edited by Bumholio (05/20/19 10:49 PM)

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Bumholio]
    #26004530 - 05/20/19 11:04 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bumholio said:
For me growing mushrooms has been a life saver. Theres never not something new to learn, it keeps me focused and keeps my mind active. All the info you need to grow is right here. Good luck dude.

Quote:

watermelon mon said:

Rice and beans is my new favourite meal. Brown rice, pinto beans, and whatever veggies I have, with cajun seasoning or chilli. Healthy, filling and tasty. Mmm going to make some today:hotdamn:

Thank you so much for the advice, and I'm glad to hear that this community has given a lot to your life. It gives me hope that it can do the same for me, and I am very hopeful that it can based on the responses that I've received so far. DM me if you'd like to continue this conversation, cause I'd hate to clutter up a random section, but I'd also hate to lose lose track of a great conversation, so if you'd like to get to know me on a deeper personal level, just slide in those DMs

And I agree on the diet too. I love rice and beans, considering that my heritage is part Latino and it is a staple of my diet

InvisibleAlexthegreat
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx] * 2
    #26004932 - 05/21/19 06:32 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the community!

--------------------

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Alexthegreat] * 1
    #26005054 - 05/21/19 07:56 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alexthegreat said:
Welcome to the community!

Thank you kindly, sir

Offlinetwighead
mอฏoฬ
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: meowjinx] * 3
    #26008546 - 05/23/19 02:54 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Henlo!
And Welcome!
:yinyangtrip:
:yinyangtrip::spiralflip::yinyangtrip:
:yinyangtrip::spiralflip::jesusmagic::spiralflip::yinyangtrip:
:yinyangtrip::spiralflip::jesusmagic::trippindude::jesusmagic::spiralflip::yinyangtrip:
:yinyangtrip::spiralflip::jesusmagic::jesusmagic::spiralflip::yinyangtrip:

--------------------
ยฟCheck out some art m8?

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#26008560 - 05/23/19 03:23 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meowjinx said:
I am currently an alcoholic. It's a very tough habit to kick. I don't hold out hope for any magic bullet, I don't think that shrooms alone will help me overcome all of my issues, but I do think that a war is best won when you have the right weapons

Im an alcoholic too(bottles of whiskey/day) 2.5 years ago. That is a tought fight your goin thru. Keeping my self busy on the hobby had helped alot.

Welcome home buddy. You got the right calling and became a legend in a week. I myself doesnt hang around the subs much often before until i found myself being stuck to it than other social medias

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #26008601 - 05/23/19 04:13 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Re: Meo  I had something profound and life-changing to tell you but the visual battery from Mr. twighead's post ^^^ put me in an entirely different headspace. May the god's bless people like twighead, and before I forget, welcome to the Shroomery! Life sux sometimes, but never forget that there are people who went through the same crap as you, and came out the other side with a smile. Never forget that there are people who REALLY DO give a shit. Live, learn, grow, evolve, I'm on your side bro. :headbang:

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #26009259 - 05/23/19 12:06 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pacmanbreed said:
Quote:

meowjinx said:
I am currently an alcoholic. It's a very tough habit to kick. I don't hold out hope for any magic bullet, I don't think that shrooms alone will help me overcome all of my issues, but I do think that a war is best won when you have the right weapons

Im an alcoholic too(bottles of whiskey/day) 2.5 years ago. That is a tought fight your goin thru. Keeping my self busy on the hobby had helped alot.

Welcome home buddy. You got the right calling and became a legend in a week. I myself doesnt hang around the subs much often before until i found myself being stuck to it than other social medias

Ah, sorry to hear that. I never quite got to that level of a bottle of hard liquor/week, but I was pretty close. At my peak I could go through about 3/4 of a bottle of whiskey/vodka or 2 bottles of wine per day. It was a point in my life where I wasn't even really so much depressed, as just felt empty and like there was no point in doing anything, really, so I might as well just numb myself until I black out every night. I hope that you can get and remain sober for a long, long time

And you are correct, focusing on your hobbies and passions definitely helps a lot. The real challenge is re-igniting that passion, but I am on that path (thanks to my new interests in shroom cultivation and simple living) and I'm feeling super-motivated again, after a looong time of having almost zero motivation

And thank you lol. I don't think that I'm a legend, but I do hope to show the community the fruits of my labors once I finally start growing. It might be a while, though, I plan to do things slowly and carefully and plan the process down to every detail. Hope to see you around!

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: scarabaeus] * 1
    #26009261 - 05/23/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

scarabaeus said:
Re: Meo  I had something profound and life-changing to tell you but the visual battery from Mr. twighead's post ^^^ put me in an entirely different headspace. May the god's bless people like twighead, and before I forget, welcome to the Shroomery! Life sux sometimes, but never forget that there are people who went through the same crap as you, and came out the other side with a smile. Never forget that there are people who REALLY DO give a shit. Live, learn, grow, evolve, I'm on your side bro. :headbang:

Thank you so much, dude! Regardless of what you forgot to say, the rest of your message was plenty profound. I will keep that in mind and continue to fight the good fight

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26009365 - 05/23/19 01:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

meowjinx said:

I took some today. First time in a long while besides microdosing, which makes me feel terrible.

It was a terrible painful experiance. But I feel better for it. I don't understand using them for a 'good time's or partying. They kick the shot out of you, spit in your mouth, and tell you to get up and deal with it you worthless faggot.
In my experiance

You know, even though you may say it is a harmless way of making a negative point in a current way of fad lingo, it is highly offensive and extremely derogatory and unacceptable to many many people (me included), and the perpetuation of this vile word is just not right. Take some more mushrooms and ponder that for a while.

Welcome meowjinx! Gotta glean the info from the BS in here as you can see. Out and proud chubbyteddybearlover and married too! There's a LGBTQ forum/thread in here as well.

--------------------

InvisibleBumholio
What's the craic
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26009548 - 05/23/19 02:42 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:fistbump:

--------------------

"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: Bumholio]
    #26009766 - 05/23/19 04:31 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

If you really need nicotine I would recommend ZYN products.

Salt base nicotine pouches made in Swizerland that is tabbaco & cancer free.

They sell them in like 7 states I think.

All 7-11 have them here.

I use them & quit smoking in December.

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26010217 - 05/23/19 09:48 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pacmanbreed said:
Quote:

meowjinx said:

Ah, sorry to hear that. I never quite got to that level of a bottle of hard liquor/week, but I was pretty close. At my peak I could go through about 3/4 of a bottle of whiskey/vodka or 2 bottles of wine per day. It was a point in my life where I wasn't even really so much depressed, as just felt empty and like there was no point in doing anything, really, so I might as well just numb myself until I black out every night

And you are correct, focusing on your hobbies and passions definitely helps a lot. The real challenge is re-igniting that passion, but I am on that path (thanks to my new interests in shroom cultivation and simple living) and I'm feeling super-motivated again, after a looong time of having almost zero motivation
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

meowjinx said:

In my experiance

You know, even though you may say it is a harmless way of making a negative point in a current way of fad lingo, it is highly offensive and extremely derogatory and unacceptable to many many people (me included), and the perpetuation of this vile word is just not right. Take some more mushrooms and ponder that for a while.

Welcome meowjinx! Gotta glean the info from the BS in here as you can see. Out and proud chubbyteddybearlover and married too! There's a LGBTQ forum/thread in here as well.

Thank you, sir! And I agree with you that the "F" word is awful

I do feel bad in labeling myself as bi, though. I have never had an actual encounter of any kind with a male. 99% of the time I do not an attraction to men. But I am open to the experience, and have occasionally fantasized about the idea of experimenting. So I prefer to label myself that way because I think that bi-curious men should not be afraid of admitting their curiosity, and I do find trans-women or very femininely-shaped men attractive quite attractive. I got a score of 2 in some random online Kinsey test that I took, so ("Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual", to quote my results), so I think it's better to call myself bi because I would feel like a liar otherwise

And that's great! I'll be checking it out. And congrats on your marriage. I was very happy when the Supreme Court struck down anti gay marriage laws. I have two siblings who are primarily LGBTQ+, so I consider myself at lest an ally, if not a member

Edited by meowjinx (05/23/19 09:48 PM)

Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Male
Re: Hello to you all (newbie intro thread) [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #26010224 - 05/23/19 09:52 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PumpJackTeX said:
If you really need nicotine I would recommend ZYN products.

Salt base nicotine pouches made in Swizerland that is tabbaco & cancer free.

They sell them in like 7 states I think.

All 7-11 have them here.

I use them & quit smoking in December.

I'm not sure if you are addressing me with this post, but luckily I do not have a problem with nicotine. I never found cigs appealing, though I did go through a period where I foolishly decided in my mid-20s to buy a vape for no apparent reason. I did develop that dependence. I would wake up in the morning feeling like I had a hangover, lol. I wouldn't feel right until I took a puff. Then I'd slinker off into a bathroom in between classes to take puffs

I did not like having those periods in between puffs where you start feeling out of it, so I quit cold turkey and luckily have not had any urge to go back to it

But thanks for the advice anyway, and I hope it helps anyone who has struggled to kick the habit. I know that my sis has struggled with it for like 20 years

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26010230 - 05/23/19 10:01 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you very much! Kudos! I had some real issues with my attraction to men, but the more I read and talked to many different people I realized sexuality is fluid for a lot of (if not all) people, and also believe that more people never even talk about their attraction to the same sex in any way, be it sexual or not. Growing up in Texas was particularly tense.

You may never act on your feeling/attraction to men etc... but it is a milestone for a person to even talk about it. Even though there is more acceptance it seems, there are still a very large number of people that really dislike and even hate gay/homosexual people and everything in between other than what they consider should be "normal".
And I do believe bisexualuality is real, no matter what some people may say.
I'm in here forever by the way.:nursemaryjane:

--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (05/23/19 10:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies