Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Aldous Huxley, San Pedro, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could
    #26003156 - 05/20/19 12:55 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I ask all this because I noticed I hardly trip anymore and I don't like it. I guess I just wait for perfect opportunities but they seldom come due to wife and kid and other things.

In order for me to trip, I need it to be a weekend, I need my family to be in bed by 10-10:30pm...I need to be rested and feel good. I need to have prepared beforehand such as fruit, clean set and setting..etc.

So this causes me to trip only a few times a year. I have access to mushrooms lsd mescaline and dmt. Ketamine soon.

There's nothing I want that I don't already have access to.

What about you?

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26003178 - 05/20/19 01:08 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Never had mescaline, would be interested to see what inspired the Doors of Perception.

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26003188 - 05/20/19 01:15 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I'm at a similar point Bill.  I still enjoy tripping, and find it to be valuable and rewarding.  But with the pace of life these days, and all of the responsibilities, its hard to find the time.  The last few years I've been tripping 2 or 3 times a year.  But I want to increase that somewhat.

This year I want to do at least 4 trips, with a few microdoses in between.  My plan is to trip the the solstices and equinoxes, at least as close to those dates as possible.  Nighttime is the only way for me to find the solitude I need.  So I sit outside at night and drink cactus tea, stay awake all night tripping, looking at the moon and stars, and let the cactus do its work on me.  The next day I'm worn out as hell, but after that its pretty easy to get back into the flow of things.

One year I want to trip every full moon.  But thats down the road still.

For me, tripping on cactus is healing and teaches me a lot.  I look forward to it and gain so much, even when its challenging.  It has an important place in my life, and it has a lot of meaning to me.  I think thats important if this is something that you want to continue long term over the course of life.  Cactus is all I'm interested in anymore.  Maybe having that narrow focus on one psychedelic helps too.  It feels really good to be on this path.  Its the right fit for me for sure.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #26003190 - 05/20/19 01:16 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I trip like every second weekend, in general. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
Sometimes two days in a row, sometimes every weekend for a month or two, sometimes three or four weeks without. :shrug:

I have a lifetime supply of different lysergamides, I can trip on acid literally every weekend for the next 25 years. I take a lot of acid, for a few years now.
Shrooms I grow once or twice a year, I almost always have some on hand. For a year now or so I take them only with harmalas, to get the most out of it. Not very often, like 5 times per year.
Dmt and harmalas I have a lot, I extract it all myself. I trip on oral dmt several times during the year, like shrooms.
Mescaline cacti I grow for 4 years now, and I have like two dozen cuttings planted, made tar worth several doses, and still have several cuttings laid aside for consumtion.
I take mescaline not very often, roughly only 2 to 3 times per year.

I'd love to try 2c-b, heard only good things about it.
It was sold as aphrodisiac in sex-shops when it was still legal 20 years ago. Sounds like fun. :sun:

-

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Grey Fox]
    #26003440 - 05/20/19 02:57 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
I'm at a similar point Bill.  I still enjoy tripping, and find it to be valuable and rewarding.  But with the pace of life these days, and all of the responsibilities, its hard to find the time.  The last few years I've been tripping 2 or 3 times a year.  But I want to increase that somewhat.

This year I want to do at least 4 trips, with a few microdoses in between.  My plan is to trip the the solstices and equinoxes, at least as close to those dates as possible.  Nighttime is the only way for me to find the solitude I need.  So I sit outside at night and drink cactus tea, stay awake all night tripping, looking at the moon and stars, and let the cactus do its work on me.  The next day I'm worn out as hell, but after that its pretty easy to get back into the flow of things.

One year I want to trip every full moon.  But thats down the road still.

For me, tripping on cactus is healing and teaches me a lot.  I look forward to it and gain so much, even when its challenging.  It has an important place in my life, and it has a lot of meaning to me.  I think thats important if this is something that you want to continue long term over the course of life.  Cactus is all I'm interested in anymore.  Maybe having that narrow focus on one psychedelic helps too.  It feels really good to be on this path.  Its the right fit for me for sure.

Yeah man nightime is my only chance as well. I only use LSD, oral DMT, and mushrooms. Mainly I just been using lsd but man it takes a toll. I take it Friday or Saturday night and I'm up all night and I sleep all day the next day and it just messes up my sleep schedule. But yeah everything needs to be perfectly set for me to trip. I miss when I was 19 I literally had no responsibilities and tripped whenever I wanted

Oh well it all happens for a reason

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekyu
Psychonaughty
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26003501 - 05/20/19 03:05 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I found a job and moved from my mom's to be able to trip whenever I want.
I also met a girl and hoped to trip together and maybe have sex on shrooms sometimes.

Now I have a full-time job and a gf that hates drugs, we only smoke a little sometimes, and she even makes me scenes when I'm going to trip alone. Ain't I an idiot?

To your question. Shrooms several times a year, Aya and San Pedro once a year, used to do Lucy, but it's hard to find here.

Live long and prosper

--------------------
You gave me a wonderful, wonderful world,
And you gave me eyes to see it,
And you gave me LSD to open them.

Offlinekyu
Psychonaughty
Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: kyu]
    #26003514 - 05/20/19 03:07 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Oh, and yes, Pandemoon, will you adopt me?

--------------------
You gave me a wonderful, wonderful world,
And you gave me eyes to see it,
And you gave me LSD to open them.

InvisibleSonicTitan

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: kyu]
    #26003586 - 05/20/19 03:32 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

All depends on how I'm feeling and what substance. A few times a year on a beverage, last while it's been mainly LSD but few times with 2cb and 2ce. I would like to have access to mushrooms again.its been a while and always prefer them to other psychedelics. DMT as well.

--------------------

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Maine
Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26003626 - 05/20/19 04:10 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

All totaled I trip about 4-6x yearly. I do “high” dose (6 grams dried) shrooms 2 times a year and a good 100 mics of acid 2-4 times. I do microdose LSD off and on through the year as well.

About to get my hands on some K as well if I want it - eager to see what that’s all about. Cactus waiting in the freezer for the right occasion (I.e when I have lots of time).

Time is hard to come by. :frown:

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Maine
    #26003631 - 05/20/19 04:12 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I could never date someone who gets weird about drugs but I suppose the heart doesn’t choose where it places its affection.

Invisiblemt cleverest

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26003647 - 05/20/19 04:24 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I mostly do lysergamides like my boy pandmoom and do them about as much as he.
I wish I had more access to mushrooms. of all the classic psyches thats the one Ive done the least due my unstable living conditions unable to grow them. but I really like at low doses, I become super elequent confident quick witted guy , good for dating or night on the town tbh

InvisibleSonicTitan

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: mt cleverest]
    #26003668 - 05/20/19 04:35 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

LSD is fantastic but it also can be too much, especially when you don't want to spend an entire day high and not have any more free time to judt enjoy or reflect on the experience. If I could acquire DMT it would probably be what I would use mostly.
I found DMt microdoses to be very useful with helping depression and anxiety. I would put a pinch in my bowl in the morning, maybe 10mg and it would almost in a way kickstart my mind into more positive headspace. It would last sometimes for a few days even, kinda like it gave that push for my mind to do it on it's own... not sure if it makes sense to anyone..

--------------------

OfflineHeadbandOG
Stranger
    #26003781 - 05/20/19 05:40 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I tripped for the first time in 3-4 years last friday after being straight edge sober. Plan on tripping again this coming weekend in desert wilderness. I gave up all substances except for psychedelics but get so much out of them i plan to use more frequently. Possibly 1-2 times per month. We will see. Would like to try ayuasca and smoke dmt

--------------------

Edited by HeadbandOG (05/20/19 05:41 PM)

OfflineFleeceManeLion
Friend
Male User Gallery

#26003844 - 05/20/19 06:22 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

For a few months there i was dropping acid every other week. Slowed down recently due to life events. Will probably start up again, this time with shrooms. Time will tell.

I would like to try ketamine. Never done a disassociative before. They seem interesting. I also want to try dmt, but haven't built up the courage to dive in.

Edited by FleeceManeLion (05/20/19 06:36 PM)

InvisibleSonicTitan

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: HeadbandOG]
    #26003856 - 05/20/19 06:27 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Enjoy that man! I'd love to see the desert let alone trip in it.. that would be something special :smile:  I'd like to eat mescaline and take a walk on the land here but thats strongly not reccomend here. It's very easy to lose your bearings even when sober. More so in winter but where you could fal hurt yourself or something and not make it back or never be found. Happens  a lot here... sorry I'm rambling lol

--------------------

OfflinePrimeNumber
Student
Male User Gallery

#26003923 - 05/20/19 07:02 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I try to trip as often as I can, which is about every two weeks.  Just enough time for tolerance to reset.

Mushrooms.

DMT.

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: PrimeNumber] * 1
    #26004091 - 05/20/19 08:12 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Oral DMT almost every Saturday night and mushrooms every other Saturday along with the DMT.

I'd like to try ketamine and 2c-b if I had access to them and also wish I had a source for LSD.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: CountHTML]
    #26004141 - 05/20/19 08:38 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CountHTML said:
All totaled I trip about 4-6x yearly. I do “high” dose (6 grams dried) shrooms 2 times a year and a good 100 mics of acid 2-4 times. I do microdose LSD off and on through the year as well.

About to get my hands on some K as well if I want it - eager to see what that’s all about. Cactus waiting in the freezer for the right occasion (I.e when I have lots of time).

Time is hard to come by. :frown:

We are in almost identical situations

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #26004147 - 05/20/19 08:40 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Oral DMT almost every Saturday night and mushrooms every other Saturday along with the DMT.

I'd like to try ketamine and 2c-b if I had access to them and also wish I had a source for LSD.

So you are in the hayday of your psychedelic taking. I miss mine. Enjoy it brother

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineAsuraS
Cyantist

Loc: Texas
Re: How often do you trip, what do you trip on, and is there any substance you would use if you could [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #26004156 - 05/20/19 08:42 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Bill, it sounds like we prepare similarly...clean house, healthy food for after, etc. The most I could go
is every two weeks because I have dad duties every other weekend, but that's still a little much for me.

I just tripped 3x in the last 6 weeks (about 15 times in the past year), and I am worn the hell out.
All level 4-5 trips. Been dragging ass for a week. I'll probably go back to once a month. Or maybe
every two months.

Absolutely no interest in any other drugs. I have 5 hits of LSD and 2lbs of MHRB just sitting there
waiting. But I am in deep with mushrooms and doing anything else doesn't feel right to me now.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Aldous Huxley, San Pedro, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience