Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods.
    #26002131 - 05/19/19 06:27 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26002156 - 05/19/19 06:41 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

This story is being spun the wrong way in a time it's very harmful to do so. The focus should be how the dependency was never explained nor the stress among with the PTSD it seems. It's frustrating knowing how this article will be misinterpreted

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: tacodude]
    #26002184 - 05/19/19 06:56 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: tacodude]
    #26002211 - 05/19/19 07:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

So what would be your plan about it?  It is the most addictive substance I have ever taken.  I have a lot of family from Colorado.  Hence my interest.  I would go some European route that lets people take it safely in a state store. 

Nothing of course is as addictive, it sucks.  One does nothing, and so easy to die from.  I almost did.  When they tell me alcohol and benzos could cause death in regular doses I just laugh at the inanes of the book readers and those that have the experience.

I was put in a bathtub full of ice with my friends pressing it under my testicles.  Better ways to go about it IMO.  It has it's lure and is wonderful in the beginning.  But for every up there is a down and this is a massive one.  And of course, easy to die from then a hangover or getting paranoid from pot or shrooms.

A kid took from where my mother still lives a shotgun to school where I went and his parents got there when they found it was missing and stopped whatever he planned to do with it.  Mueller Park Junior High, look it up.  Whatever.  This country is so backwards.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26002215 - 05/19/19 07:11 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone knows that. It is about this 30 something that got shot and his overdose.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Barnaby]
    #26002360 - 05/19/19 08:38 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
This country is so backwards.

It’s the world man, don’t let the bastards grind you down..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Amanita86]
    #26002778 - 05/20/19 04:16 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Id have started doing dope too after surviving something like Columbine. Especially in fucking 1999, when this didnt happen every week. Many people i bet from Columbine are on opioids. Whether for injuries or mental trauma. Lots of kids got shot besides the 13 dead and i wouldnt be able to forget hiding in a closet or under a desk as you hear a true sociopath and his suicidal buddy taunting people before shotgunning them.

Even "smaller" situations, like one girl who ran for it and was shot in the foot. That is fucking close but nobody knows her name. That would devastate anyone, coming into school on 4/20, regular day, id be planning to blaze after class

And he was in the library. Where most of the murders went down. Had to play dead.

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (05/20/19 04:46 AM)

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Fractal420]
    #26003412 - 05/20/19 12:54 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

He didn't do dope... He was prescribed opiods for a gunshot wound.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26003826 - 05/20/19 04:05 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Big difference.  If it is prescribed by a doctor and the pharm cartel A-OK.  If it is black tar or white China mixed with Fent.  No sir, not ok.

But I get your point.  In his 30's though I kind of think he didn't really try to fight the ptsd and addiction.  Whatever.  I have talked to marines that have seen mass graves and bodies of women and children and men being dumped into them by our armed forces. 

Everyone that I have met has been cool.  Those fucked up and those that can handle an IED and have shrapnel in their ass, seriously, while watching his friends/soldiers fly up and a few snapping their necks by the impact. 

I have my addictions but they are not life threatening.  Or like signing up for the military.

Back to the original story though, It really was the beginning of it all, the school shootings.  At least students are reacting now like that kid that jumped on top of one of the latest shooters and lost his life because of it.  I would do the same.  They use "hero" for so much bullshit like most of society is.  Phonies and fakes.  That dude was a hero and I have a lot of respect for what he did.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Barnaby]
    #26004137 - 05/20/19 06:37 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

How do you have any idea on how to gauge his ptsd from his experiences in Columbine?  Because you have friends that were in the shit and they were fine?

You know how many soldiers commit suicide?  Should they be judged in comparison to your friends who were “fine”?  Sound fair?

Also there is a difference between experiences of seeing already dead bodies after the fact and then being in the middle of a conflict live in the flesh... come on man use your senses, he was a kid probably not trained in shit but high school.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Amanita86]
    #26004601 - 05/21/19 12:13 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I had no clue that soldiers ever commit suicide.  Thank you for your sharing that with me.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26004604 - 05/21/19 12:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

One short click of the top of the line in a shit desert.  Yeah, and then those that come home in shitty apartments and don't give a shit of leaving their door wide open drinking beer and everything is in perspective.

Lock your doors!  Fear and worry!  Go through that shit, I get it. 

And no matter what you post about shootings or life, I am quite ok with those I associate with and my understanding of life and the system that runs it.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26004608 - 05/21/19 12:22 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Cheer up motherfucker.  Life is short but sweet.  No matter how old one gets and how one lives it.  Perspective.  :wonka:

Have patience, let it flow.  Many interesting people to meet along the way.  One giant black erect penis with a windmill.

Edited by Barnaby (05/21/19 12:30 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26004629 - 05/21/19 01:02 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah ready for holiday.

My time, my life.  Mine.  Time to have fun with a lot of people mate.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26004651 - 05/21/19 01:15 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo!

(Lol, Blur. Turned into Gorillaz too, thats pretty creative stuff)

And yes its sad. You go through this kind of trauma, you essentially become disabled in some ways. Ive been there (still there) but not to the same extent.

With PTSD its just kinda like "fuck it, ill do what i gotta do to get by". Psychedelics actually do help alot

I am diagnosed with PTSD, and it fucking sucks when the past is never over. You dream about shit from 15 years ago like it was yesterday, ruminate about things you cant change. For me, one thing is im always reliving a friend's funeral for example

Psychedelics help people move on from this kind of stuff

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: Fractal420]
    #26004672 - 05/21/19 01:40 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:shrug::wonka: 

I get it.  Studies have proved it.  I am just happy genuinely. I have my own religious cult shit I had to get through.  But for the first time, I have a joy that will last.  Is amazing.  I feel free at last, free at last. 

Everyone goes through there shit in so many ways in life and the most interesting to me are those that gravitate to me and me them.  We heal each other.  God, sometimes all is, is just listening and getting it.

Though there are things I will never get from not having the experience of it.  I ask to much wanting to understand.  Take it from a man than has scars from a razorblade in his past, road rash on the face, not bad, I enjoyed my pills at the hospital and watching Letterman or something, and psyche wards where I met this marine and he was so trained.

He got up and made his bed like a soldier, lol.  He helped me get a small dose of Lunesta back then and we talked a lot.  When I thanked him he just said, that is what marines do.  Shrapnel in the ass and I didn't believe him.  So he showed me, not homophobic.  It is ok to look at a guys bare ass and if one gets an erection, fine, mine was limp. 

Columbine.  So long ago.  And an attempt but people are aware now which is a good thing.  My mom was a teacher for 40 years and growing up in Greely she laughed about arming every teacher with a gun or a national guard soldier armed with an assault rifle at every school.  It is inane.

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #26004981 - 05/21/19 07:07 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thats what ya get for bullying the gun owners you dumb waste of life. Opiods are for physical pain. I'm glad he's dead.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: FractalMind]
    #26005030 - 05/21/19 07:45 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Lol bullying the gun owners? Are you kidding, read the diaries, eric was a textbook sociopath and his dad kept a diary since eric was a child of all the horrible things he did. The depressed suicidal kid (Dylan) had alot of friend and wasnt bullied. The other one was all about "natural selection" which i guess means if anything, bullying is part of that mentality. Pft those kids got the guns at ages 15 and 16 at some straw market in Colorado. Anyone could have, really.

Just these are the two dipshits that "natural selection" took out.

Unfortunately with a bunch of others none of who were people they knew

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Sad, sad, so sad story from the aftermath of Columbine and opiods. [Re: FractalMind]
    #26006413 - 05/21/19 09:52 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

"Thats what ya get for bullying the gun owners you dumb waste of life."

speaking of which, goodbye.  Time to use the ignore function.  Learn it young Jedi.  :finger:

Saves a lot of time reading dumb M posts/shit.

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
    #26006617 - 05/22/19 01:24 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
Thats what ya get for bullying the gun owners you dumb waste of life. Opiods are for physical pain. I'm glad he's dead.

You realize this kid was prescribed opiod for GUNSHOT WOUNDS sustained during the shooting where the physical pain was treated and never the PTSD where he didn't realize it until he was trying to manage it with the òpiods subconsciously being more misguided self medicating than addiction... Why don't you educate yourself and actually speak on the facts of the situation and not your bs fantasy ti fulfill your crazy narrative

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Everyone knows that. It is about this 30 something that got shot and his overdose.

I didn't directly respond to this earlier, but there's no evidence it was overdose or even suicide yet just speculation based on family statements and history of struggling with prescribed opiod use. People need to stop jumping to conclusions as that's why we have idiots showing up such as in the first quote.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale