Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery
What the hell? (help)
    #2599706 - 04/25/04 02:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well I finally tripped for my first time, yesterday. I had about 1.5 grams. At first everything was fun, the walls were breathing and I was laughing alot, but later it turned bad. I had no idea who I was, I couldn't understand anything. I kept asking "what is school?" and "I don't understand!" My friends kept saying "don't try to understand, just accept it" but I couldn't. But that wasn't the bad part, I was sweating alot, I felt like I was trapped inside of the car, and I felt really uncomfortable. I didn't want to move, I just sat on the bed for a long time. I would think about things and it would hurt. I just wanted my trip to end. And then after about 2 hours of ingestion my trip just stopped. I didn't feel good or bad, it just stopped. Things were still breathing a little bit but it pretty much stopped. None of the things that were supposed to happened happened. Why did this happen? What went wrong?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: What the hell? (help) [Re: UberAlles]
    #2599752 - 04/25/04 02:33 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you were excited by the comeup, didn't expect the peak and it blew you away causing confusion. 1.5g could have also mostly dwindled down 2 hours after the first effect.

Tripping in vehicles with people you aren't fully comfortable with can feel very confining and hopeless. I've been there with a drunk girl at the wheel while on a level 5, and it was beyond horrible.

I only trip in nature or my home with one trusted friend at the most, its just personal preference. Try a small dose with your closest friend in a safe environment and you will probably enjoy the experience quite a bit more.

User Gallery

#2599772 - 04/25/04 02:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Stuff like that happens.. no rhyme or reason.

Want to chew on something REALLY bizzarre, I had a similar experience last summer.. totally and absolutely lost, confused, and jittery. And uh. It was at BONNAROO. It wasn't the hardest I'd tripped, I was with the same people I always wind up tripping with minus two, and I was just sitting in a field watchin a show. Just apparently made a wrong turn somewhere. Clenchy, but not a stress-clenchy like DXM, more of a christ-i-wanna-disappear-for-4-hours clenchy.

Doesn't happen often, at least in my experience. And actually, all my bad trips, I can track back to a feeling of being stuck or unable to go do anything else. Can't leave bonnaroo and it was a mile back to my car. On acid, I was stuck in my apartment way too gone to drive or walk in public (let alone at 4am). And once on acid just stuck with people I didn't like. which makes me think i'm gonna go ponder that for a bit..

i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might

Loc: Hyperspace
    #2599841 - 04/25/04 03:22 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

as soon as you think "something's gone wrong," something will go wrong unless you correct it in your mind - if I find myself thinking something has gone wrong, I get up and get a glass of water, check things out if necessary ("no, there is not an fbi agent peeping in at me from outside," or "heheh yeah my friend is ok lol why was I tripping on my friend so hard?") and am sure to decide "all is well at this place at this time" or something to that effect.

Remember that your brain likes to have fun with you while intoxicated, so don't let yourself pick on you if you don't enjoy it

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2600341 - 04/25/04 10:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yah, don;t think that somethings gonna go wrong while tripping.... That can just lead to bad things.

Smoke The Weed

Loc: Nibiru
Re: What the hell? (help) [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2642937 - 05/05/04 09:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i agree, the only thing that pulls me out of a bad trip is my headphones with some techno, it like stops me from thinking so much and i dont smoke weed when i trip anymore.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: What the hell? (help) [Re: DaturaEnigma]
    #2643132 - 05/05/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ya the other day i was tripping on acid and i decided to smoke some weed. The trip just seemed to take a turn to a darker side. I found it was much harder to bring myself back to reality and i found i would get lost in a very uncomftorable state of mind. Although i do have to say once i got use to the feeling of this mix it was much more pleasent and i had much more control over my trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience