Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers
    #25831155 - 02/22/19 11:05 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Over the past year I have been recalling horrific events that range from around age 9 or 10 all the way to about a year ago.

I was molested at age 9 by some guy at my friend's house. This was apparently a friend of my friend's father. He's a practicing sorcerer and a very violent evil person. I remember his son being with him at the time. They were trying to groom me into their satanic family.

Later in my teenage years I struggled with perversions of all sorts and also with unwanted homosexual thought patterns. I experimented with drugs and fell into addiction around 16 and 17. By 19 and 20 I was selling weed among other things and I had no recollection of my past trauma. I was tortured for a few days at age 20 being held at a house and having a baseball bat shoved you-know-where. Later I had a so-called friend bring me to his connect where I was tortured once again by the same sorcerer who molested me at age 9.

This guy is a friend of their "family".

Now, many years after those and many other torturous events, I am for some reason remembering all of those extremely painful and terrifying experiences.

My question is, what should I do about it?

I've already seen more than one therapist and even mentioned some of it to my probation officer. Neither of them seem very alarmed by this. I feel like they don't really believe me.

I do have physical scars and flesh missing from my colon that I will be seeing a surgeon next week to see if anything can be repaired.

I'm fairly certain that things will keep happening to me in the future. These cowards never would face me like a man. They lie in wait and use deception to get me where I have no chance to defend myself.

The most recent assaults are probably too far in the past to be reported to police and I don't even know the guy's name who is responsible.

Any ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25839184 - 02/26/19 02:12 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Move far away

Anonymous #3

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25848472 - 03/02/19 07:09 PM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Remember the second amendment.

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #25848709 - 03/02/19 09:33 PM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Remember the 1st amendment.

Anonymous #1

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25996675 - 05/16/19 07:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I've had more 'memories' show up over the past year and lately they seem to have stopped showing up in my mind.

I am pretty sure I've dealt with the messed up traumatic events but I really hope this insanity is over. It really derailed several weeks of college classes. I'm taking an incomplete though so I will have time throughout the summer to finish assignments.

I now know that this sorcerer was a worshiper of the fallen angel Muriel whose name is now Abaddon in Hebrew and Apollyon in Greek. His story is partly in the book of Revelation chapter 12 I believe.

He is king of the army of locusts that are prophesied to torment man when they come out of the abyss.

Anyways, at least I know why this man seemed to be so supernaturally powerful.

Anonymous #5

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26052948 - 06/14/19 07:43 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

So you where molested when you where nine? Or you have recently been molested? If it happened recently how did they get you? A satanic spell to put you under?

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26053128 - 06/14/19 09:39 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I have heard those satanic spells really work when trying to molest people they seem to be quite helpful. An incantation or so and "BAM!" your victim has no choice.

Anonymous #6

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26056897 - 06/17/19 02:52 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Get away from the area as quickly as possible. Hopefully these fucked up Satanics are not tracking you. Some serious shit here. Yikes.

Sounds like they are using the past trauma they did to you to manipulate and control you. Get away as quick as possible and move far far away from the area.

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #26058366 - 06/17/19 09:02 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Don't let satan control you. Show him who is boss. Dominate him.

Anonymous #7

#26059676 - 06/18/19 02:14 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Go on a vipassana meditation course

Anonymous #8

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26060297 - 06/18/19 06:57 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I really really wish sorcerers were real. I would be a great sorcerer.

Anonymous #9

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26060449 - 06/18/19 08:10 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

all this stuff is coming up because the therapy is working.

this is the working and processing stage... you can't just black things out and carry on and expect things to change, no matter how nasty it gets you have to face it.

if you're trying to correlate the spiritual aspects of it then try and ayahuasca journey down in south america with a real shaman.

not some fake kentucky shit, you're gonna need someone who does exorcisms cause if that part is true you probably have something attacking your spirit as well.

Anonymous #10

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #26079159 - 06/28/19 12:10 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Hello friend,

I have dealt with a similar scenario, although not as brutal in terms of physical contact, but close.

I was targeted by a black magician and his occultist followers. Apparently, they identified me as a threat to their New World Order bullshit. For whatever reason, it is my fate to bring a reality into this world that will also coincidentally result in the total annihilation of their pathetic little cult.

They became aware of my fate before I did and they tried to kill me, repeatedly. I will not discuss specifics here because to do so could be compromising. I suspect a demonic entity that they are in contact with made them aware of my purpose on this planet.

This is what I can say, though.

I am now locked in a seemingly permanent war with these occultists. They consider my very existence a threat. Whenever a vulnerability is presented in my life, they use their spells to magnify the vulnerability 1000x in a constant attempt to undermine my life in anyway possible - all to neutralize the threat that I pose to them.

Know this. Those who call themselves the "elite" in this world, the true elite, are all practicing occultists. They have betrayed the human race in exchange for knowledge, wealth, and power. They have become too arrogant to realize though, that they themselves are now nothing more than puppets for these extremely powerful Demonic entities.

The demonic entities whom they serve fully intend to trigger a nuclear war on this planet, using their human puppets. This is why you see the drums of war beating almost every day. It is getting closer and it will happen sooner or later if it is not stopped. They want humanity to destroy itself, and turn the entire Earth into a smouldering ruin.

Soon, events on this planet will accelerate dramatically. A great burden has been placed on my shoulders.

I am taking a risk to post this here. I hope you will find solace in my words. Furthermore, I suggest you read the Law of One channelings by Ra. You may find this of great use to yourselves, and it will amplify your understandings of the true nature of this universe.

Take heart, friend. If you survive this trial by fire and still end up in a position to help and to serve others, then this sorcerer will have lost all power over you and you will have won.

Goodbye, now. My postings are being monitored. I will not be back.

Good luck, and may you be blessed with the Light and Love of the One Infinite Creator.

Edited by Anonymous (06/28/19 12:10 PM)

Anonymous #6

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #26081946 - 06/30/19 04:37 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, incredible knowledge. Ive read into the Illumes and the Masons and they are definitely into Occultism. Thank you for sharing this in-depth information.

Be safe!

Anonymous #11

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #26088900 - 07/03/19 08:37 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Hello friend,

I have dealt with a similar scenario, although not as brutal in terms of physical contact, but close.

I was targeted by a black magician and his occultist followers. Apparently, they identified me as a threat to their New World Order bullshit. For whatever reason, it is my fate to bring a reality into this world that will also coincidentally result in the total annihilation of their pathetic little cult.

They became aware of my fate before I did and they tried to kill me, repeatedly. I will not discuss specifics here because to do so could be compromising. I suspect a demonic entity that they are in contact with made them aware of my purpose on this planet.

This is what I can say, though.

I am now locked in a seemingly permanent war with these occultists. They consider my very existence a threat. Whenever a vulnerability is presented in my life, they use their spells to magnify the vulnerability 1000x in a constant attempt to undermine my life in anyway possible - all to neutralize the threat that I pose to them.

Know this. Those who call themselves the "elite" in this world, the true elite, are all practicing occultists. They have betrayed the human race in exchange for knowledge, wealth, and power. They have become too arrogant to realize though, that they themselves are now nothing more than puppets for these extremely powerful Demonic entities.

The demonic entities whom they serve fully intend to trigger a nuclear war on this planet, using their human puppets. This is why you see the drums of war beating almost every day. It is getting closer and it will happen sooner or later if it is not stopped. They want humanity to destroy itself, and turn the entire Earth into a smouldering ruin.

Soon, events on this planet will accelerate dramatically. A great burden has been placed on my shoulders.

I am taking a risk to post this here. I hope you will find solace in my words. Furthermore, I suggest you read the Law of One channelings by Ra. You may find this of great use to yourselves, and it will amplify your understandings of the true nature of this universe.

Take heart, friend. If you survive this trial by fire and still end up in a position to help and to serve others, then this sorcerer will have lost all power over you and you will have won.

Goodbye, now. My postings are being monitored. I will not be back.

Good luck, and may you be blessed with the Light and Love of the One Infinite Creator.

reading this post was like watching a trailer for and epic hollywood action movie  :dawerp:8/10 would watch

Anonymous #12

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #26089087 - 07/03/19 10:34 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I am still trying to figure out if anon 10 is for real of just fucking with us.

Anonymous #13

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #26136300 - 08/14/19 07:49 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Good read but if you people actually believe this is happening to you, then you really need help. However id love to read more its very interesting to read the crazy shit people believe is happening. Im pretty sure anon 10 did just describe a film, it really reminds me of something im gonna have to google it.

Anonymous #1

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27510495 - 10/19/21 05:52 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Good read but if you people actually believe this is happening to you, then you really need help. However id love to read more its very interesting to read the crazy shit people believe is happening. Im pretty sure anon 10 did just describe a film, it really reminds me of something im gonna have to google it.

I absolutely understand and would be inclined to agree with your assessment of my symptoms if I had not already seen psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists without any relief.

Actually, over the past couple years, I have unfortunately had more spiritual battles and oppression along with horrific yet unprovable attempts to cause me fear, exploit my flaws as a human being.

It has gone as far as being physically knocked out/hypnotic trances/spells or hexes(voodoo, vodun, hoodoo, probably others I am unaware of)

I know I was physically attacked but don't know who or why or exactly when but I do know it happened at home.

My symptoms would definitely put me squarely diagnosed according to the DSM5 as schizophrenic, schizo-affective, delusional, or having psychotic breaks from PTSD.

If antipsychotics and other prescribed medication actually helped mediate these symptoms; I would absolutely concur with any of the prior diagnoses. They actually made symptoms worse so I cannot ignore the very real possibility that the events are supernatural or spiritual but have actually manifested materially.

Sounds nuts, I know.

I don't think Anonymous#10 is jerking anyone's leg. The world and America especially is home to many occultists and secret societies or covens. They don't call it esoteric knowledge for no good reason.

Most people can't conceive let alone observe the practices done in secret by Luciferians👹 or those who worship Balaam, Baal, Abaddon🦂, or any other great number of dark angels or ideologies.☠️

Thank you all for responding.🙂

This subject matter is usually ignored or misconstrued when 'normal people' hear it.

Edited by Anonymous (10/19/21 05:55 PM)

Anonymous #14

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27510983 - 10/20/21 06:31 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Please do not suggest or threaten death anywhere on the Shroomery, no matter how appropriate it may seem to you at the time. Thanks.

Anonymous #1

Re: What to do when being Victimized by a Sorcerer and his Satanic followers [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #27511392 - 10/20/21 01:11 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I sometimes get angry or agitated enough to start wishing there was actually a physical being I could confront and rebuke. Lately it's been purely spiritual warfare and I can sense it most of the time.

I may be interacting with a demon which responds to Mogwai.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogwai_(Chinese_culture)

I don't think this is a good development. 😇

Edited by george castanza (10/22/21 09:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom