Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver * 3
    #25995149 - 05/15/19 09:03 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

https://www.westword.com/news/psilocybin-dealer-on-life-after-decriminalization-in-denver-11343681

Underground mushroom dealing is about to become a more stress-free profession in Denver, according to one dealer.

"I'm not going to have to worry at all," says Douglas, who asked to remain anonymous.

That's because on Thursday, May 16, the city's psychedelic mushroom initiative, which decriminalizes growth, possession and consumption, will officially kick in. Although the recently passed ballot initiative doesn't cover dealing, Douglas isn't concerned about possibly getting in trouble, because he's already identified what he considers a loophole.

Douglas doesn't take cash for deals, instead handling all his payments electronically. Soon, if he's caught dealing to someone, he can just pretend the mushrooms are his or the receivers' personal stash, he explains. "I've got mushrooms on me, somebody has mushrooms on them. Neither one of us has to say I'm giving it to the other."

The hypothetical scenario could play out in his favor...or not. The Denver City Attorney's Office, Denver Police Department and Denver City Council are still mulling over the initiative, the first in the country to decriminalize psilocybin. Council could alter the initiative should any unintended consequences arise, and the city attorney's office is in the process of defining "personal" use and coming up with guidelines for law enforcement.

In the meantime, at least for his part, Douglas says life just got a little easier.

Douglas's day job is in the cannabis industry, and he supplements his regular income with the money he makes from pushing psilocybin. He says he's never felt like he's committing a crime.

"Morally or ethically, I'm not doing anything wrong, because psilocybin is medicine," Douglas says. "The only thing that could be wrong is maybe if I gave it to somebody who wasn't educated on use and took too high of a dose and put himself in danger. But most people are educated. And a lot of that is out of my control."

In December 2017, just as conversations around decriminalization of mushrooms in Denver were beginning, Douglas started looking into growing them at home. He opted to grow larger quantities to sell rather than smaller quantities for personal use.

"There are easier methods of growing than the one that I chose. I just knew right away that I wanted to get into bulk growing," says Douglas, who spoke with Westword through an encrypted communication app.

Psychedelic mushrooms are in high demand in Denver, especially among frequent concert attendees, according to Douglas. But supply is relatively limited, since users either have to grow them or get them through a dealer.

Given the supply-and-demand imbalance, Douglas sells his product at a premium. Whereas an ounce of cannabis flower might go for $90, Douglas sells an ounce of his mushrooms for $200 (though he says he's open to negotiation). Douglas sells a standard dose for someone wanting to trip — an eighth of an ounce — for $30, and also makes chocolate bars and capsules with ground-up mushrooms for microdosing. "My rates are higher than other people's because I do some extra things that are kind of like added value."

Douglas says that he spent about $600 on getting started, which included buying equipment, growing containers, spores and nutrients.

"If you're somebody just wanting to do personal use, an ounce or less [per harvest], you can do that with like 100 bucks," he says

At first, not everything went smoothly. He said that he made mistakes and that some of his growing containers got contaminated. But he covered his overhead costs in about two months.

He's been producing between a quarter- and a half-pound of dry mushrooms every month to month and a half, grossing about $800 per month in sales. He recently invested in new equipment that can fit more growing containers so that he'll be producing two pounds in that amount of tim. "After that is fully operational, I could be making $2,000 per month."

This supplementary income is important for Douglas. "Denver is fucking expensive. I want to be saving money and spending money on shit that will further actualize myself, allow me to have a better lifestyle. Even better than that, I'm growing psilocybin, which so many people can benefit from. So for me, it's a win-win."

Douglas knows that he could still get into trouble if he's caught dealing. That's why he communicates with clients through encrypted messaging.

At the same time, he says the risk of actually getting arrested for dealing has been low. From 2016 to 2018, of the 9,000-plus drug cases processed by the Denver District Attorney, only three related to psilocybin led to charges.

"I feel like growing is a relatively quiet thing. It doesn't make a lot of noise, doesn't make a lot of smells. It's not like the neighbors are going to be aware of it," says Douglas, who meets customers at locations near, but not at, his apartment building. Douglas finds clients through his work in the cannabis industry and through friends.

He says there's a sense of camaraderie among the psilocybin dealers he knows.

"Just last week, I didn't have any product. I called up one of my friends who cultivates as well. Through that connection, I helped him sell an ounce. I didn't ask him for any of the money he made. I was just happy to help somebody else out," Douglas says.

He expects more people to start selling mushrooms now that they're decriminalized, but he doesn't mind the competition.

"I don't care if more people sell. People have the right to heal, which is the purpose of this medicine."

Wow, Douglas, $200 an ounce?

IMO, you are ripping people off.

I let them go for $100 an ounce, if not free.

You said it yourself, Douglas, you only spent about $600 to start, which means you should have broken even your first month at 1/4-1/2 pound.

Looks like I'll have to start up some projects if they're in such high demand.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25995252 - 05/15/19 10:16 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

20$ an eighth... Fuck that guy

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: tacodude]
    #25995282 - 05/15/19 10:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

denver isn't that big
it's mostly city blocks

nothing to get excited over for the average person

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Konyap]
    #25995542 - 05/16/19 05:00 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
denver isn't that big
it's mostly city blocks

nothing to get excited over for the average person

:whathesaid:

Considering it's for Denver county, many people get confused and think surrounding counties are Denver. Ask someone from Westminster and many will say they don't live in Denver.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: HamHead]
    #25995609 - 05/16/19 06:03 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Jeez homeboy is seriously ripping people off....especially if he's growing them....cost maybe $20 to grow a pound lmao!! And he's charging $200/oz I'd laugh at Douglas if he tried to sell me mushrooms

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Leftfield420] * 1
    #25995655 - 05/16/19 06:47 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

200 an ounce is fine. If you do 100 you prolly have a lot of cubes going

Across the country you might pay 300 too. I dont buy or sell them but for an O i consider 200 the standard. If im doing mostly shoeboxes its a price that makes sense too. Months of transfers and then the spawn run, shipping for rye, all the work involved and money involved. Jars. Plates. Rings for the PC. Id say without a local rye source i spend like $60 each time for like 25 lb of rye (most of it is shipping). Also, dealer shrooms in my area are pretty hit or miss

PS mushies at concerts, i dont really get that. Mdxx, lucy, or low dose K maybe. Mushies id rather do at home or a friend's house

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Fractal420]
    #25995665 - 05/16/19 06:54 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I never charge more than $100 for regular cubes

Edited by Leftfield420 (05/16/19 06:56 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Leftfield420]
    #25995676 - 05/16/19 07:00 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

its hypothetical, based on the work involved. If you grow year round and do many varieties at once, 100 can be fine. It depends on the situation i guess. I dont sell shrooms period. I sometimes trade for weed

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Fractal420]
    #25995679 - 05/16/19 07:04 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I usually trade 2-1 for bud, and good bud goes for 2-300 an oz here... I don't grow a ton, just enough to trade or give away... Helps me keep my sanity lol!!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Leftfield420]
    #25995697 - 05/16/19 07:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I trade with a buddy who really likes my shrooms and he gives me the best price he can on the bud. So usually he'll give me gram for gram because its what we decided was fair (he grabs weed in bulk so price for him isnt 2-3/oz)

(edit: goddamn i thought this was "post your dank" for a minute) lol

Had to delete some bud

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (05/16/19 07:26 AM)

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

#25995717 - 05/16/19 07:30 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Man thats a good friend lol! I wish I could find someone who'd trade me 1-1...my weed bill gets excessive lmao!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25995733 - 05/16/19 07:41 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah im truthfully lucky i knew this friend before they started selling

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Leftfield420] * 4
    #25995735 - 05/16/19 07:41 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck all of you who bash this dude for selling at prices people are willing to pay for

Around here 8ths are 40 and ounces are at cheapest 220.

Its fucking simple...dont like the price? Dont buy it. Hes not scamming anyone so stop judging.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25995738 - 05/16/19 07:43 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I think 200/O is perfectly fine.

"why him and not me in this article?"

Its also not like hes asking 3- 400 an O. That is reasonable and no reason for outrage. He wants to make a profit. Who doesnt :shrug:

IF youre ready to go more power to you. I just think its really dumb to outline your plan for evasion of the law in this article. I mean, how is that not future evidence against him if he ever gets tried? This is not like legal weed sales

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
    #25995855 - 05/16/19 09:43 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Bunch of liberal communist hippies on this forum who think everything should be for free... get your ass to Venezuela and see how you like it.  :notcoolman:

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: PsychoReactive] * 1
    #25996166 - 05/16/19 01:51 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Who here lives in Venezuela? Mushrooms are real low on the list of things needed. They can't get salt for fuck sakes. That's a burning economy.

Mushrooms can go from 150-250 here. Which I believe to be way over priced. That's exactly why I grow. I don't sell but I do give them out to my closest family and friends.

I've paid 180 for an Oz and they were great. This other time I went back to buy from this girl and she wanted 220 an Oz. Those mushrooms were weak and they should have been less than 100. She knew it too but I assume she was caught up by her supplier so she had to sell them at a high price. I didn't buy them.

We don't want free things, we want it to be fair. The world being what it is, most would just grow them. I find it hard to believe that the market is as big as it is; especially since it can take less than 30 days from inoculation to harvest with little knowledge. My first grow netted me just over an oz. I invested 100 into the project, if I sold I would have made my money back very quickly.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #25996178 - 05/16/19 02:04 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

$15/dose is pretty standard, for any drug that people don't take chronically. Not that it is always that high, but it's not at all unusual when talking about actual retail products/service. Whether for shrooms, LSD, MDMA, whatever.

People are generally more than happy to pay it.

If someone is looking for a personal stash, $200 an ounce is on the high end, but it's not outrageous.

But if its just a group of people going in together, there's nothing wrong with that price.

From their perspective, it's a good deal. Imagine what people pay to go see a movie, go out bowling, see a show, go to the bar, go to a sport event, etc.

$15-$20, for an nights worth of entertainment, good deal.

Even if you are using them medicinally..how much does a doctors visit cost? Once you factor in premium/copay.

Or a dental cleaning, or a prescription without insurance coverage....from that perspective, it's a great deal.

If you want this service, and it is good professional, reliable, service. You gotta make it worth it for him, for him to dedicate his time to it, not be shady, be available, provide good product, etc.

It's different if someone is just trying to unload something quickly, a one off. Or if someone is connected to a source which is overflowing. Or if you are doing someone a favor. Or its for friends, or its not your job.

Edited by Holybullshit (05/16/19 02:12 PM)

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver *DELETED* [Re: tacodude]
    #25996303 - 05/16/19 03:30 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Antigov

Reason for deletion: :cool:

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Antigov]
    #25997392 - 05/17/19 06:27 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Most things get massively less expensive in bulk. Honestly when i was first introduced to shrooms, i think most 8ths were like 40-45.

28g for 200 is def not bad if you dont grow and just want shrooms. And yeah, theyre not easy to find in my area. youd find acid and molly more easily than mushrooms probably

Ive always HATED paying 15-20 for single doses of whatever. Usually this would be rolls, because acid tabs tend to be $10 max standard (unless its some real asshole who is better avoided, sometimes people try to sell tabs for 20, ugh).

Nowadays its grams/sheets or nothing for me, because the price becomes way more reasonable

If its some freakin kid who doesnt even have a gram of molly, fuck that shit.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

#25997402 - 05/17/19 06:35 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Not gonna lie.. one reason I started to grow was, I didn't want to pay $100/qtr for mushrooms

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25997414 - 05/17/19 06:44 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Now thats a hefty pricetag

For me i dont like to rely on people, makes me anxious. With mushrooms theres really no reason not to DIY

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

#25997423 - 05/17/19 06:52 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I like to trip, but $100 a trip isn't worth it....so DIY was my only option

OfflineHighersyStems
Stranger
    #25998457 - 05/17/19 05:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Lot of armchair economists in here.  If the price is too high, people will go to other sellers or learn how to grow.  In that case Douglas would be forced to lower his prices to stay competitive.  If they keep buying at 200/oz, why would he charge less?  It's called what the market will bear. 

Also it doesn't matter if he got started for $500 or even $50, it still takes skill to grow and he's shouldering the risk.

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: HighersyStems]
    #25999156 - 05/18/19 05:45 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Meanwhile people too scared to buy herb previously now pay probly 65-70 an eight after tax.

200 is on the higher end imo, but dude's not price gouging over here. A cracker's gotta eat.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: seldom seen]
    #25999398 - 05/18/19 08:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

When these articles come out the only people willing to do interviews are douche bags. Look at the Hamilton's episode on mushrooms those guys were fucking tards to the max. The Vice team actually sent PMs to people like me asking to be on that episode. Anyone with their head screwed on correctly said no.

Same goes for this article they found the one dbag willing to brag. So that 200/oz price tag isn't the norm that's just this one amateur dude who the media got to talk to them.

Im surprised you can find anyone in Colorado Willing to pay that much. I guess there's ignorant tourists tho.

Sounds like a kid dumb enough to still get in trouble despite the new law.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26000162 - 05/18/19 04:06 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

30$ an eighth,lol what a scumbag

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: 5150]
    #26001210 - 05/19/19 09:09 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

xD

--------------------
But if you're in a hurry, and really got to go
If you're in a hurry, might have to find out slow
That it's one thing to try and another to fly
You get there quicker just a step at a time
It's one thing to bark, another to bite
The show ain't over till you pack up at night

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: filthyknees]
    #26001660 - 05/19/19 02:01 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

For non friends, I do 20 an 8th, 125 an oz, 400 a qp.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #26001737 - 05/19/19 02:44 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't give anyone less than a half oz too small of quantity. I wouldn't pay more than 40 for that half oz. Homies could get 4 ounces if they donate me an ounce of weed.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26002150 - 05/19/19 06:38 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Low priority arrest.  Before this.  And safer now.

Will feel more relaxed when I travel to my neighboring state which I have live in on and off through the years.  California is going backwards and is everything for the rich.  Denver is liberal and I loved living there and will be there in June for a visit and some Rockies games.

Think it won't be hard now as I know the dispensaries to buy my strain I like and then ask people around there for this. 

I live in Utah now where the mountains are literally a 20 minute walk.  The Rocky Mountains, I am not taking them on the 16th street mall.  Would take them at a Rockies game however though if the Ave's were still in it I would see that.  Dark and more live and let live at a sporting event. 

Trying to figure out where I want to take them.  I like being in nature, pure and simple and left the fuck alone.  Simple.:shrug: 

Arrests before this past by barely 50%, thank God, out of drug prosecutions by the Denver DA, 9207-11 for it.:loljesus:

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Barnaby]
    #26002166 - 05/19/19 06:48 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I would..... Plead the fifth

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: tacodude]
    #26002177 - 05/19/19 06:54 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The loophole but in a good way and not a corrupt one.  I like it.

Invisiblestubb
Dahg Rastubfari
 User Gallery

Loc: Memory Flag
    #26002225 - 05/19/19 07:18 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
I am not taking them on the 16th street mall.

Good call.  Have done, do not recommend. 

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
When these articles come out the only people willing to do interviews are douche bags.

I'm pretty sure Westword actively seek out douchebags for interviews.  Those prices are nuts, dude probably sells exclusively to tech bros and trusties in RiNo.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: stubb]
    #26002226 - 05/19/19 07:22 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Always found those paddy wagons late at night amusing.  Would be scared as shit on it plus the vibe.

Without renting a car what is the best way to get to a camping ground in the Rockies?  Are there any buses that go near there?  From RTA if I remember correctly.  Been 4 years.

Maybe thinking about it working at the school of mines take the bus up there in Golden, love that place, and is so mellow the people, think that is what I will do thinking about it.  Do you know if their are any trails around there?  I worked serving banquets there but never explored the mountains right by it.

Edited by Barnaby (05/19/19 07:24 PM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26002232 - 05/19/19 07:27 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Meaning can I go and hike up those mountains and wander around and be left alone and sleep with a sleeping bag and pack, though I wasn't planning on a hike but things have changed since the 50% whatever passed.:shrug::chesire:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26002238 - 05/19/19 07:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Like the brewery as well.  The bar there is cool to.  Answer or not I think I have made some new plans but any advice is welcome.  Has been awhile.

Invisiblestubb
Dahg Rastubfari
 User Gallery

Loc: Memory Flag
    #26002262 - 05/19/19 07:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Not sure about the buses (rtd-denver.com). I know a few go to the ski resorts and to the casinos, some of which have some dispersed and improved sites nearby.  The train's another option, but again I don't know any details far as taking it camping.

Plenty of trails by Golden. North and South Table Mountain, Lookout Mountain, Clear Creek, just off the top of my head.  Here's a trail map.

But yeah, like you said, no shortage of things.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: stubb]
    #26002616 - 05/20/19 12:24 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome.  Thanks.  Will be strange seeing as everything was construction and how the downtown looks now.  Fuck, I have my normal hostel booked but if when I go and get my joint,  and find some shrooms I will hitchhike that fucker to get there.

It is a RT so responsible living. Just have to be in nature.  Is my thing.  And if it is warm, doesn't matter and in June should be.

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
    #26002617 - 05/20/19 12:28 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Life for psilocybin?! He must have had a really shitty public defender man.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26002623 - 05/20/19 12:33 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Most don't care.  I remember since I had been through the system before and this young Hispanic guy looking at me because he knew I knew he would be fucked when in the "waiting room". 

Never forget it, his look at me like I could save him and public defender, just running through people like sheep without a second thought.  Barely a word to him. 

Hard won wisdom and guessing he has that now.  Money and power buys justice and freedom.  Anyone that thinks elsewise in America is deluded.  Observe.  See how a judge acts when one buys a attorney compared to the public defender who just is doing paperwork.  Fuck them.

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26002633 - 05/20/19 12:40 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Was just a joke; however yes money truly is the law. Everyone and everything has a number.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Psilocybin Dealer on Life After Decriminalization in Denver [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26003810 - 05/20/19 03:54 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah.  Never heard of one getting a life sentence or death penalty except in third world countries.  Some things it is great to be naïve in, the laws are not of course and it is always a learning curve.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale