Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis
    #25986896 - 05/11/19 09:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

As the title of the post says, the City of Denver, Colorado has decriminalized Psilocybe Cubensis.  While it is still illegal to buy, sell, posses, and grow magic mushrooms, adults 21 and older in possession of them will be considered a low priority for police.  From what I gather, the City of Denver will not prosecute people charged for simple mushroom possession, albeit the DEA will likely fuck things up per usual. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: Asclepius]
    #25986904 - 05/11/19 09:34 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

wtf
none of the mushrooms in that video are psychoactive
they're already legal

Offline174BPM
 User Gallery

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: Konyap]
    #25987293 - 05/12/19 02:44 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: Asclepius] * 1
    #25987524 - 05/12/19 07:56 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Why would you post a young turds video?

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: lowbrow]
    #25987744 - 05/12/19 10:30 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

False news within the first 10 seconds. She straight up said the state decriminalized mushrooms.

:facepalm:

It was Denver county voters, not the state.

FFS.

Ignorance is rampant!

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: lowbrow]
    #25987787 - 05/12/19 10:53 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

'when you legalize usage goes down, not up'
Literal insanity

The statement, I mean. The measure is something I'm amazed happened. People are so stupid, but it seems to be a half and half thing

--------------------

Edited by specialpeopleclub (05/12/19 03:44 PM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #25987993 - 05/12/19 12:32 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

This is amazing indeed :jimmies:

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
    #25992086 - 05/14/19 11:30 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:

Literal insanity

The statement, I mean. The measure is something I'm amazed happened. People are so stupid, but it seems to be a half and half thing

Thats how it is in most places

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: cannabinated]
    #25992116 - 05/14/19 11:55 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Especially for teen use. Drug dealers who would sell to kids cant compete with dispensaries and their supply dwindles.

Also people die on fentanyl everyday and it would be illogical and inhumane not to regulate it in some fashion.

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa

#25992131 - 05/14/19 12:00 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Dealers totally complete with dispensaries and often sell much cheaper product of similar quality

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: I Love Lucid]
    #25992147 - 05/14/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Its not as strong as a market though. They usually move to bigger weight out of state instead of nickel and diming.

Invisiblecannabinated

#25992151 - 05/14/19 12:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Its like a kid trying to buy alcohol or tobacco. They can get it but it wont be easy.

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Almost Home Flag
    #25992177 - 05/14/19 12:18 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
Dealers totally complete with dispensaries and often sell much cheaper product of similar quality

Agreed here in PA my whole family got their medical card after all these years wishing PA would do something like that and now that we have it we only buy from the dispensaries if the streets DRY its way cheaper and just as good if not better plus PA has this stupid vape law so they purposely make all the flower high THCA so if your not vaping it then its not fully converting to THC which id rather burn a bowl of flower the old school way then vape some wax.

--------------------
“If you don’t have a plan, you become part of somebody else’s plan.”
-Terence McKenna

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy, because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech, because you have nothing to say".
-Edward Snowden
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rasta::mushroom2::rasta:
Learning to Love in this day is harder then spreading the hate in your heart.

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: GardenOfWeedDen]
    #25992205 - 05/14/19 12:31 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

You don't need to turn it into THC to be active when smoked, that's just to eat it (hence "decarboxylating" which means removing the A from THCA)

But yeah, I disagree Cannabinated. It may not be as reliable as a market, but dealers are selling all weights and still undercutting dispensaries. This is the case from Colorado to the newest legalized states

--------------------

Offlinefilmoee

#25992227 - 05/14/19 12:38 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:

Literal insanity

Yup you really are special

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992244 - 05/14/19 12:47 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
You don't need to turn it into THC to be active when smoked, that's just to eat it (hence "decarboxylating" which means removing the A from THCA)

But yeah, I disagree Cannabinated. It may not be as reliable as a market, but dealers are selling all weights and still undercutting dispensaries. This is the case from Colorado to the newest legalized states

Right only if you eat it but with that the actual THC from dispensaries here are only .1 or some shit like that when the actual THCA is 24% and when I smoke it I don't get as high as when I vape it verse smoking THC from the street which is actually 20 % and up THC not THCA so from my own smoking it seems to make a difference whether my chemistry knowledge is slightly off or not personally I've noticed a difference after smoking for 15 years plus vaping is kind of like decarbing so why would it not convert?  it may not need to be activated that way but I bet it still makes a difference

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy, because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech, because you have nothing to say".
-Edward Snowden
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992253 - 05/14/19 12:52 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GardenOfWeedDen said:
Quote:

I Love Lucid said:

Right only if you eat it but with that the actual THC from dispensaries here are only .1 or some shit like that when the actual THCA is 24% and when I smoke it I don't get as high as when I vape it verse smoking THC from the street which is actually 20 % and up THC not THCA so from my own smoking it seems to make a difference whether my chemistry knowledge is slightly off or not personally I've noticed a difference after smoking for 15 years plus vaping is kind of like decarbing so why would it not convert?  it may not need to be activated that way but I bet it still makes a difference

THCA can convert to THC through sunlight and room temperature even

https://weedmaps.com/learn/cannabis-and-your-body/difference-between-thca-thc/

Plus CB1 is the main target of delta-9-THC, the primary intoxicating ingredient in cannabis. THC is an agonist, or activator of the CB1. THC must bind to the CB1 receptor for a person to feel the cannabinoid’s intoxicating effects. “THC makes you feel high by activating your body’s CB1 receptors.”

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

Edited by GardenOfWeedDen (05/14/19 01:06 PM)

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: GardenOfWeedDen] * 1
    #25992281 - 05/14/19 01:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GardenOfWeedDen said:
Quote:

I Love Lucid said:

Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. Weed almost always has low THC quantities and high THCA quantities. When you vape or smoke, you're mostly getting THCA absorbing in your lungs, doesn't matter if you vape or smoke. The only time you're getting a significant THC quantity is if you decarb the THCA into THC, making the quantity of THC about the same as quantity of what it had been of THCA

--------------------

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992287 - 05/14/19 01:13 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
Quote:

GardenOfWeedDen said:
Quote:

I Love Lucid said:

Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. Weed almost always has low THC quantities and high THCA quantities. When you vape or smoke, you're mostly getting THCA absorbing in your lungs, doesn't matter if you vape or smoke. The only time you're getting a significant THC quantity is if you decarb the THCA into THC, making the quantity of THC about the same as quantity of what it had been of THCA

are you getting mad because your not the only one who knows about weed calm down buddy smoke a jay lol :blazed:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992289 - 05/14/19 01:14 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
Quote:

GardenOfWeedDen said:
Quote:

I Love Lucid said:

THCA can convert to THC through sunlight and room temperature even

Plus CB1 is the main target of delta-9-THC, the primary intoxicating ingredient in cannabis. THC is an agonist, or activator of the CB1. THC must bind to the CB1 receptor for a person to feel the cannabinoid’s intoxicating effects. “THC makes you feel high by activating your body’s CB1 receptors.”

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: GardenOfWeedDen] * 1
    #25992291 - 05/14/19 01:15 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

If youre vaping and smoking you are only ingesting thca

Plus you can make edibles with the vaped weed

They dont sell whole flower?

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992293 - 05/14/19 01:17 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:

Plus you can make edibles with the vaped weed

They dont sell whole flower?

whole flower is what I'm talking about

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: filmoee]
    #25992301 - 05/14/19 01:20 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

filmoee said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:

Literal insanity

Yup you really are special

So you think legalizing and decriminalizing will decrease usage?
That's a completely stupid idea

--------------------

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa

#25992302 - 05/14/19 01:20 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:

Yep

Gardenofweedden :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992309 - 05/14/19 01:24 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
Quote:

cannabinated said:

Yep

Gardenofweedden :rolleyes:

but when you vape its converting to THC DUH even the lighter is doing some converting so when most of it hits your lung that little THC has increased because of the THCA conversion why are we arguing agan whats so hard to understand bud I sent a source read it lol

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

InvisibleI Love Lucid
Big Poppa

#25992318 - 05/14/19 01:27 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

All I'm saying is that street flower also has a similar THCA:THC ratio, street weed doesn't have 20% THC it's THCA

--------------------

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992321 - 05/14/19 01:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I Love Lucid said:
All I'm saying is that street flower also has a similar THCA:THC ratio, street weed doesn't have 20% THC it's THCA

that's not what you were saying but okay agree to disagree but if your going to state fact s and keep it going atleast send a source of back up like I did so you can help educate people

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

InvisibleGardenOfWeedDen
Herbalist
Male User Gallery

#25992333 - 05/14/19 01:40 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GardenOfWeedDen said:
Quote:

I Love Lucid said:

that's not what you were saying but okay agree to disagree but if your going to state fact s and keep it going atleast send a source of back up like I did so you can help educate people

plus in this day of age of designer weed I'm pretty sure they can bred it to have higher and lower levels of what ever they want so in a state were its illegal to smoke it why not bred it for a higher thca vs thc so encourage vaping just like in recreational states it can be bred to have a higher THC content even before decarbing

--------------------
-Terence McKenna

-Edward Snowden

Invisiblecannabinated

#25992371 - 05/14/19 02:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

So you think legalizing and decriminalizing will decrease usage?
That's a completely stupid idea

Most people try drugs for a cheap thrill/ adrenaline rush from 'being bad' more so than the drugs themselves. A well regulated market would be safer for users.

There have been tons of studies on cities that have decriminalized drugs and decreasing use is one of the main reasons for doing so.

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    #25992433 - 05/14/19 02:35 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

You guys are high if you think dispensaries aren't putting honest dealers out of business. Its already to the point of a mom n pop shop trying to compete with wallmart.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Denver, CO Decriminalizes Psilocybe Cubensis [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25992482 - 05/14/19 02:59 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thca can be blown off at 255 farenheit
It makes it easier to vape and inhale imo

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#25992526 - 05/14/19 03:22 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

People say there are studies, but I bet if you look into methodology, that he studies are rlawed.
I disagree that people do drugs because of the thrill of them being bad, for the most part. I dont know anyone that tried drugs, let alone kept using them, because they are 'bad'.

They are just a comodety,and the idea that making a comodety more accessable would decrease use is stupid untill I see some serious evidence otherwise.
It would take alot to convince me the amount of people doing drugs because they are bad is enough of a proportion that it would offset the people that would have access and be open to the experiance.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25995032 - 05/15/19 08:02 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals