Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Last Friday I ate an 1/8th of mushrooms and had a level 4 trip..it was amazing.
Fast forward to Tuesday, that's 4 days - I ate the same kind of mushrooms, in the same location, the same amount (1/8th) in orange juice this time (although I doubt that makes a difference) and I barely got a level 2 trip.
Now, Sunday...5 days after the Tuesday I am planning on tripping one last time until June 11 because I need a break and I want to trip with my friend (it's his first time)...I only plan on eating 2.5 grams this time. Do you think this will be enough? Will I even trip? I just want to know so I don't waste it.
Well I ended up doing the shrooms last night....and some acid
Oh wow, that was crazy. The acid was eyeballs but the person I got them from (for free ) didn't store them correctly So after 2 hours of waiting with nothing I decided to eat about 2 grams of mushrooms and somehow it synergized with the acid (as I had generally acid visuals/sped up feeling) and I had a very strong trip. Very intense and I'm sure all the smoking helped it.