Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Suburbia
The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM * 3
    #25982259 - 05/09/19 03:31 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Greetings Shroomerites,

I'm currently in the process of producing a documentary/narrative following the Abrahamic Faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, through their social and political narratives, meanwhile demonstrating the use and effect of psychedelic drugs on these ancient cultures. The implications of this understanding has the potential to open doors for religious protection of Psilocybin Mushrooms under US law in the same manner as Peyote within the Peyote Church. By utilizing the scriptural evidences presented in this video, it would be theoretically possible to argue a case for protecting Psilocybin Mushrooms under the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic religions under US law according to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (As was done with the Peyote Church). If any of you are interested in this information feel free to check out the first part here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Lk7TEz0WV0kg/

I'm still in the process of developing part 2 which substantiates the claims I make in Part 1, but there are some interesting things in this video that I think ought to be known by the general psychonaut community so I'm posting the first segment for you guys. Would be happy to hear any comments or criticisms, just leave a timestamp with any comments for corrections and I will do what I can to polish things up for the full documentary.

--------------------
Proverbs 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. :mushroom2:

"Those who understand history are doomed to watch other idiots repeat it" Hakim Bey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: TheNuanderthal]
    #25982318 - 05/09/19 04:08 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

that picture is hilarious. video sounds cool.

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25982322 - 05/09/19 04:12 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:

:thumbup:

--------------------
Proverbs 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. :mushroom2:

"Those who understand history are doomed to watch other idiots repeat it" Hakim Bey

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: TheNuanderthal] * 1
    #25982332 - 05/09/19 04:20 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheNuanderthal said:
Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:

:thumbup:

Have another brah.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: TheNuanderthal]
    #25982338 - 05/09/19 04:24 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds really cool.

So its still in the making?

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25982386 - 05/09/19 04:53 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sounds really cool.

So its still in the making?

Yes, this is the first half and covers the Judaic tradition with Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, King David, and King Solomon. The psychedelic evidences really start showing when we get to Moses David and Solomon so stay with it. There is just a lot of background info that needs to be established to get there.

The second part is going to go over John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, The Essenes, The Islamic Prophet Muhammad, and then talk about the development of mathematics in the levant, and what that means for the micro-dosing culture in silicon valley, computer science, and even Arificial Intelligence.

My final thesis is that the resurgence of the Psychedelic culture in modernity is essentially a religious revival movement. And that psychedelic culture in general is much closer to the spirit of the Abrahamic traditions than the current iterations of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, because they have all lost their connection to the hallucinogenic mushrooms that fueled their birth.

It's a very broad analysis, but the points I am making are very meaningful concerning the future of our religions, technology, and how our society handles psychedelic drugs and the people who use them.

Heady stuff, but I try to lighten it up as much as I can with some humor too. :aweyeah:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25982391 - 05/09/19 04:55 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:rockon:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: Amanita86]
    #25982529 - 05/09/19 06:17 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

my guy

:ruggedwink:

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
    #25982544 - 05/09/19 06:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25982588 - 05/09/19 06:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
:rolleyes:

:excuseme:

--------------------

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

#25984236 - 05/10/19 03:03 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

BUMP?:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#25984239 - 05/10/19 03:05 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Part 2 ready yet?

--------------------

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: Amanita86]
    #25984247 - 05/10/19 03:14 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Part 2 ready yet?

Unfortunately I'm still working out the script details, its going to take about a month or so, I'll be working at it this weekend and I'll definitely pop back in with an update when it's ready. Just want to give people the chance to see some of this stuff. What do you think so far?:takingnotes:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#25984278 - 05/10/19 03:36 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I didn’t watch it yet because I don’t like leaving things hanging.  Instead of start stop I digest it better in one go.  I am monitoring this thread however, rest assured.

--------------------

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Re: The Psychedelic Origins of the Abrahamic Faiths : PART I - JUDAISM [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25984289 - 05/10/19 03:42 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
I didn’t watch it yet because I don’t like leaving things hanging.  Instead of start stop I digest it better in one go.  I am monitoring this thread however, rest assured.

cool deal, motivation to get it done.

:badcomputer:

--------------------

Edited by TheNuanderthal (05/10/19 03:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale