Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Lazy fucking Nigger
    #2591482 - 04/22/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2592490 - 04/22/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

fuckin cut and paste man :stoned:

RACIST RON Apr 22 2004

He quits after live TV slur on Chelsea star Fury at pundit's Desailly rant

By Chris Hughes

FOOTBALL pundit Ron Atkinson quit ITV last night after calling a black player 'a lazy f*****g n****r' live on air.

Quizzed over his astonishing race attack on Chelsea star Marcel Desailly, the former Manchester United manager said: 'I am absolutely devastated by this. I'm annihilated.

'This is the worst day ofmy career.And I've had a few bad ones, let me tell you.'

Atkinson has been ITV's top football analyst for years. Senior executives discussed his fate at a crisis meeting last night and accepted his offer to resign from ITV Sport.

Fans watching Tuesday's Champions League semi-final between Monaco and Chelsea were horrified by Atkinson's outburst against French idol Desailly.

British viewers did not hear the slur but it went out on air in the Middle East to thousands of people watching an 'international feed' of the game.

Engineers had forgotten to turn down the microphones in the studio while UK viewers were on a commercial break.

Atkinson blamed his rant on frustration at Chelsea's 3-1 defeat, but admitted there was no excuse.

He said: 'I can't even remember using the words I'm supposed to have said.

'But I understand some people heard them, so I can only offer my apologies. It was never my intention to upset anyone.

'After the match I just put down the microphone in front of me.

'I was so angry at the way Chelsea had thrown away their chance to win that I started ranting away about it to no-one in particular.

'I don't recall the language I used but I was certainly complaining.

'It wasn't until I woke up the next day that I knew something was wrong. One of my mates called me from Dubai to say he was being asked about remarks picked upon tape.

'It's really not the kind of language I use and I'm astonished and very sorry at how this has happened.

'There's no excusing it, but nobody has been more involved with promoting black players in the English game thanme.

'I would never do anything to insult men like that, not deliberately anyway, and I hope people remember this.

'Some people will want to slaughter me for a stupid remark no one should have heard. But all I can say is sorry. This has been a bad, bad day.'

Atkinson was due to commentate on the UEFA Cup semi-final between Newcastle and Marseilles at St James' Park last night.

'Big Ron' developed several black football stars at West Bromwich Albion before joining Man United.

But his record did not save him from being savaged by anti-racism activists.

Piara Powar of Kick It Out, a group that campaigns against bigotry in football, said: 'We all know Ron Atkinson is a colourful character, but referring to Marcel Desailly in these terms is fundamentally unacceptable in 2004.'

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineJuanMatus
Stranger
Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2592618 - 04/22/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"Hey that's our word for making fun of you"
Homer Simpson

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: John]
    #2596179 - 04/23/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"fuckin cut and paste man "
now how will i ever learn my lesson, if people like you keep doing it for me?" :wink:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: John]
    #2597488 - 04/24/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

this is stupid it is just a word

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: ]
    #2597585 - 04/24/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

right, and the meaning attached to that word spreads hate. I don't think millions of soccer fans needed to hear his racist opinion. It's good they fired his ass because he claims he didn't  comprehend what he was saying at that time. what a dumbass  :nonono:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Lazy fucking Nigger [Re: chodamunky]
    #2600047 - 04/25/04 03:04 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

More colerd peeple need fired for saying honkey/cracker.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale