Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Invisiblestaytrippy420
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #25850980 - 03/03/19 11:21 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I only smoke blunts, rolled with raw fronto leaf.  :bigblunt:

--------------------
Tek's I use

LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25862092 - 03/08/19 10:30 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Drew Estates Undercrown Robusto this evening.  This is a new one to me.  I love a nice maduro, and this one is very nice so far.  About 1/2" in now.  The Bavaria 86 Black is a excellent complement to the cigar.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: UpSyndrome] * 4
    #25868241 - 03/11/19 07:08 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

Them jawns are smoky!

Cigars afford a sense ov displacement.  A temporal respite from the oppressive reality squeezing in upon the psyche.  I am the same person yet i suck in a new atmosphere to immerse in.  An H. Upmann by A.J. Fernandez is lit as i sit in my smoking car.  Strong, woody, dry.  The parched winter wind whistles away but i am somewhere else.  I sit upon a weathered rocking chair creaking atop a cracked wooden deck.  Back and forth, forth and back like a tarnished pendulum ticking away within a dusty clock.  Leafless limbs sway as they cut the wind.  I hear the crackle ov a neighbor's fire and distant laughter but cant register myself.  I rock alone on the dry cracked wood.  The dry and cracked would?  Someday it'll give in and i'll fall through into the earth and be devoured by termites.  The shelter housing my aspirations will crackle as it burns to the ground.  Generations will pass and the roots ov a giant tree will pierce my ashen heart as its autumn leaves turn a blood red.  But not yet.  The deck holds together for another day.  The fire smolders away as the would does'nt catch.  I get up from the rocking chair and walk out ov the car back into my dusty home.

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: lavod]
    #25868457 - 03/11/19 08:36 PM (5 years, 18 days ago)

who do u write for

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25876982 - 03/15/19 10:34 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Tonight's smoke is something I've had before.  Something tasty, undisappointing, beautiful to look at.  The Oliva Serie G Figurado.  6 1/2 × 60 of Cameroon-wrapped deliciousness combined with a sweet, woody Innis and Gunn Original.  So good.

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #25891166 - 03/22/19 10:49 PM (5 years, 7 days ago)

One of my go-tos tonight.  Flor de las Antillas Toro, with my favorite barleywine.  Playing some Atari 2600 games.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: UpSyndrome] * 1
    #25894216 - 03/24/19 03:02 PM (5 years, 6 days ago)

There's a life's story in every leaf.  And sometimes, not a word needs to be spoken.  No band to brand, no label to fable.  Just a silent story rolled into form and burned into being.  The Padron 6000 natural.  Unpretentious and never overbearing, the medium to medium/full bodied emissions vivify the unknown mystique into a unique experience.  I need'nt elaborate.  Spring has sprung.  With a tale wound into a cigar like a coiled spring waiting to unleash the occult potentiality upon firing, the tail ov the serpent falls behind as the smoke rises like ignited kundalini.  It's a good 'un.  A medium priced padron snatched at 8.33 American.  I 8 the tail like ouroboros, mouth affixed to a tasty cigar and engulfing the tale.

--------------------

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

#25942833 - 04/19/19 02:26 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Earlier this evening I had another outstanding Flor de las Antillas Toro, but I won't bore you all with a photo of that one.  As the evening is wearing on, hours after that wonderful smoke has gone to ash, I feel the urge to have something new.  Something I've never had before.

The Nub Cain F.  4x60, dark, beautifully wrapped, so firm that it feels like a block of wood. 

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

#25946700 - 04/21/19 12:57 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

After spending a few good hours working on one of my old cars, I'm having an Undercrown with some delicious Belgian beer. 

The Undercrown is becoming one that I truly look forward to.  A nearly perfect maduro robusto.

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

#25958098 - 04/27/19 01:28 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Some more cars and cigars tonight.  I got dirty, diagnosed a broken timing chain guide.  Took an M12x100 bolt to the eye while removing the front subframe.  I might have a black eye in the morning. Overall, a very satisfying evening.

After playtime was over, I figured I'd enjoy a nice cigar and a good beer. 

The cigar is an Oliva Serie G Maduro Perfecto.  I've had this one before, and it's always been a winner.  But tonight, after so many scraped knuckles, stuck bolts, and spent expletives, this stick seemed sweeter than ever. 

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

#25958371 - 04/27/19 06:54 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

It's always the eye is'nt it?  Dirt, oil, coolant, rust, bolts.  Work under an old car and one's eyes become magnetized to the dregs ov automobilia.  What are you working on if you do'nt mind me asking?  German?  Good stick and i'm glad you enjoyed.  Nice nub.  Some cigar connoisseurs scoff, but i like to burn 'em down as far as i can too.

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: lavod] * 1
    #25961133 - 04/28/19 05:59 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Liga Privada UF-13.  All aboard the UF-13!  Sounds like the name ov a submarine.  I fire up the engine and submerge within the deep waters ov my psyche.  This is not a machine ov war, but rather a submersible sanctuary journeying under world and worry like a mobile oasis.  A deep brown submarine sinking betwixt the sures ov mortality and affording a temporary respite from terrestrial storms into imaginary personal depths.  The crew?  A deep and complex rapper from Connecticut, a dark bronzed Brazilian book binder, and a pair ov latin(Honduran and Nicaraguan) lovers who serve as gas fillers at a busy Sunoco to sustain the day-to-day yet tango under the aethyric fire ov duende below the stars.  The cigar's engine blazes and crackles like organic machinery and harmonizes with the whirring ov the confectionist's wheel churning taffy from its exhaust fumes.  A garden grows within from rich and fertile soil under the reddened sun coursing the see at the bow.  The sweet and earthen aromas linger in the air.  Tactile happiness vivifying the moment yet ever fleeting by time's erosion ov one's own personal cigar-shaped oasis.  The sun burns closer and closer.  Ghost white memories overcome the taffy sweet life and creation ov imagination rendering the dark brown submersible filled with spirits ov the past like German U-boat UB-65.  Ashes lost to the sea and scattering to the infinity once captured by a moment.  A moment navigating the inner see within a sweet and earthen cigar labelled UF-13.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: lavod] * 2
    #25974025 - 05/05/19 02:42 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Cigar smoking weather has returned. I’m going for the Cohiba robusto today.

--------------------

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

#25974197 - 05/05/19 05:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

German indeed.  I'm working on a '95 BMW 325i .  It was my loyal daily driver for over 6 years, until I picked up a newer, more practical daily driver.  It's been sitting, undriven, for over two years.  Now it's time to get it back to its former glory, and retire it from the torture of being a year-round daily driver.  I kept it in excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition, and I'm looking forward to driving it again this summer.  After the timing chain guide repair, a load of new gaskets, and some new brakes, it will be ready for action again.

On to this afternoon's smoke.  After a very productive day of outdoor spring cleaning and yard work, a Padron Londres, and my favorite barley wine.

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: muistrue]
    #25974210 - 05/05/19 05:13 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

That Cohiba looks wonderful, and I'm liking the homemade ashtray.  I have a few of those myself.  One of them is doubling as a nut and bolt tray at the moment.:grin:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #25974358 - 05/05/19 06:47 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

UpSyndrome said:
That Cohiba looks wonderful, and I'm liking the homemade ashtray.  I have a few of those myself.  One of them is doubling as a nut and bolt tray at the moment.:grin:

Yeah I love that ashtray. It’s not homemade but fashioned from an old bourbon barrel stave. The oak is so soaked with whiskey that it still smells strongly of bourbon.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomify

#25974510 - 05/05/19 08:19 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Have another one:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: shroomify]
    #25986250 - 05/11/19 02:53 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

It’s a beautiful afternoon and I’m smoking a Tauros the Bull. It’s a good cigar but is it $60 good? Hell no, I’ve had $8 cigars better than this haha.

--------------------

InvisibleTonydanzawillpay
compared to what

#25986263 - 05/11/19 03:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
Eat everyday

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: I am smoking a cigar. [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #25988347 - 05/12/19 03:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Aye UpSyndrome, good stuff.  The E36 is a timeless design and thoroughly Bavarian.  I could tell its origin from that shade ov brown roundabout the chain.  Distinctly German.  Good luck with it.

It rains this mother's day.  Familiar yet chaotically unique ripples swell to incrementally expand puddles like moments stacking upon a lake ov intrapersonal memory before the cyclic dissipation.  Swelling like the puddles under my eye sockets after a nearly sleepless night warmly cuddled high atop the earth.  Sleepy, but yearning to open into the depths ov experience holding a burning torch to alight the waking dream!  A Nicaraguan torch labelled Tatuaje El Triunfador broadleaf most graciously passed on by Muistrue.  Chilly spring winds cut through me as the fine tobacco burns and re-fines my tired spirit.  Air, fire, water and earth.  Elements heightened in sensation through every suck upon mother earth's dark brown tobacco nipple.  I toast to thee this mother's day o' wonderful Nuit!  The milky smoke is strong in flavor.  Wet wood certainly, like the well soaked trees dotted around me as i sit and puff upon my balcony.  A subtle spice, not so much defined by an association as by color.  A magenta wound into the smoke like the hue spiraling amongst the tree rings soaking up this May rain.  Rings spiraling out and expanding to chaos like the unique raindrop ripples swelling the puddles pooled upon my courtyard.  Happy mother's day dear Nuit.  A toast to the current ov life as it ever expands with the rippling ov every solitary unique moment.  Every puff on a fine cigar.  Milky smoke sucked from mother earth's dark brown nipple to enrichen the spirit.  Hidden by the clouds, the sun appears as an empirical hologram at the tip ov a delicious Tatuaje graciously gifted to re-turn and re-fine this cycle ov life.  The sleepy day draws to a close and the sun slowly dips down under a magenta horizon highlighting lush trees reflected in courtyard puddles.  The soular torch dips down into the ashtray, and another ov life's luscious moments drips and swells into the infinite puddle ov experience.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder