Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWeBeTrippyMane
nothing is as it seems...
 User Gallery

Loc: Lutruwita ;) Flag
3.1g subaeruginosa experience.
    #25959897 - 04/28/19 12:15 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

let me start off by saying that Ps. Subaeruginosa are  the only species of psilocybe i have had the pleasure of trying... these bad boys are extremely potent, I had roughly 3.1 dried grams picked from the local mountains and it was the most intense experience I have ever had, I dosed them around 11pm and didn't peak till roughly 1am, the trip started out very bad as my father has recently passed away and i wanted to use these mushrooms to help me get past it, I felt extremely depressed and anxious about 90 minutes into the experience until I decided to lay down, as soon as I turned over onto my stomach it hit me, i could feel the mushroom taking over every cell of my body and the visuals were so intense in the pitch black dark I can only describe it as some sort of psychedelic disco.

Then it began to speak to me, it told me that the form of reality attained by mushrooms is always happening in the background and to come back here whenever I feel the need.

it also described the afterlife to me, saying that the soul goes far into the universe into the belt of the orion and has to face challenges and tribulations for what it has done in it's past life, what was so profound is that there is a tribe in the amazon that takes ayahuasca and has teachings and drawings of a similar experience with the souls of their people traveling to a belt of light after they pass on. Graham Hancock has also spoken about a similar experience taking ayahuasca himself. I only found this out the morning after my experience as it was recommended to me on YouTube.

Edited by WeBeTrippyMane (04/28/19 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies