Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHumenCanvas
Sampler of Spices
Male

Freespores review - 4 out of 10
    #25951574 - 04/23/19 07:10 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I’ve used freespores before, and had good luck. Not this time. Ordered 4/1. Used the same coupon code I always do for a free sampler. After paying, no update was made to my order for a full week, so I sent an email just checking on an estimated time it might ship. No answer. Two days later I sent another email politely inquiring about my order, I was more than happy to switch species if it meant they could be mailed sooner.  No answer. Two weeks after ordering I finally get an email that has a tracking number, but no human response to my questions.  Package arrived without damage. As soon as I opened it though, it was obvious there was further issue. The spores had significantly germinated, and they had not included the sampler I had requested. After reading the forums I saw people having luck with messaging the guy on here. So I tried that. It’s been a few days and no answer. Before anyone questions the local temp playing a role in the germination, it was under 45 f during the travel time, and only spent three days in the mail. I also don’t understand calling the company freespores.com and then not sending the free spores when requested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineseand04
It is what it is
 User Gallery

Re: Freespores review - 4 out of 10 [Re: HumenCanvas]
    #25951838 - 04/23/19 09:29 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I placed an order a couple days ago with no response so far. Still waiting for the invoice to pay:confused:

OfflineSporalator
Vendor
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Freespores review - 4 out of 10 [Re: seand04]
    #25954292 - 04/25/19 08:34 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

PM sent.

Kind regards,

-Graham

--------------------
Mushroom Spores and Cultures!

http://www.FreeSpores.com/

OfflineNickShade
Macronutrient
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Freespores review - 4 out of 10 [Re: Sporalator]
    #25969087 - 05/02/19 09:15 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I had ordered from them years ago (2015) and was pleased with the transaction/shipping/quality/bonus syringe, but when I had tried to place an order about a year ago, someone from the site messaged me saying my credit card info had not gone through correctly and asked me to resend the number via email. This sketched me out a bit so I cancelled the order. I haven't tried again since. Proceed with caution.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Freespores review - 4 out of 10 [Re: NickShade]
    #25969719 - 05/03/19 08:18 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I like to give vendors the benefit of the doubt and have ordered once from freespores, but it did take a fairly long time to Canada. Granted, I'm not sure how quicklythey actually shipped and whether that could have been due to slow international mail.

I did notice this in their trade ratings from 2011 though, and if this was happening that long ago and still happens it seems it might just be the way this vendor operates?

Quote:

ordered two syringes. heard nothing for 9 days (after emails, pm's and phone calls) and then received a simple pm stating that "your order has been shipped". no apology nor explanation for the lack of communication and the 9 day delay in shipment.
also, no "free" syringe thrown in.
product might be great (TBD), producer is slow on communication and customer service skills. won't be ordering from them again and i'll be sure to advise others to do likewise.

1 for actually sending me what i paid for.
0 for customer service.

Also I never got a free syringe and I requested one, I don't even know if they do that anymore but some places still toss one in for shroomery members if they mention it. Figure with the company literally named "freespores" they might be better off including a free extra syringe in the orders rather than pissing off customers on their first (and last) order...I imagine a lot of people probably assume they are gonna get some free spores :lol:

--------------------

Offlineseand04
It is what it is
 User Gallery

Re: Freespores review - 4 out of 10 [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25978436 - 05/07/19 06:24 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I got an order about a week ago and everything went smooth, free syringe fast shipping. No worries over here I'd order again

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder