Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblepassifloracaerulea
 User Gallery

Medicated chocolates * 1
    #25950264 - 04/23/19 05:49 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I made a batch of 72 single serving chocolates with about 200 mg thc in each one. I ate 2 ate and and they knocked me the fuck out. I'm 44 and have to get my rotten wisdom teeth finally pulled. I can't smoke without intense pain and haven't even had the surgery yet. This really sucks. They said they'd give me any opiates I wanted and now I have these plus a shit ton of pyrazolam. I'll be lucky if i don't overdose but damn at least i'm not as freaked out about not having meds coming out. 6 teeth or more might have to come out and I'm miserable now. I still have to wait almost a whole week to get these fuckers ripped out. My mom is helping me make soups and stuff so that's cool but i fought her as a kid since 13 to never go back to the dentist. I wish she would have grabbed me by the hair at least twice a year for a simple cleaning. Until a week ago i thought i had perfect teeth until i got dental xrays and I'm not happy. Thank god for drugs. I even have one sealed wisdom tooth burrowing under my lower jaw like the cascadian subduction zone going under the roots of my other teeth. The local dentist sent me to a surgeon that does not do opiates until after the surgery and only hydro 5s. My ex got teeth pulled from him and I made sure to talk to him about this because 15
5s wont get me through an evening. I'll eat the entire bottle in one night. This other surgeon i talked to today said it's up to my discretion which opiates i want which opens my options up to dilaudid. I'm not looking for pills, but this is gonna be painful dental surgery and I've seen too many people suffer without enough meds. Fuck that! I haven't been for 33 years and is one of my worst fears.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Re: Medicated chocolates [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #25958522 - 04/27/19 11:19 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I just realized I can't eat the chocolates until dry socket isn't an issue anyway, so I made potent capsules of full extract oil, but I can take tiny whisps of good herb through my pipe without sucking. Did it all night with no issues. My last exgf used to do this too with no problems. No bong rips for awhile...

User Gallery

Re: Medicated chocolates [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #25958536 - 04/27/19 11:31 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Not very painful actually, just the bottom right nerve the corvallis hopkins clinic would not remove due to possible complications, but it hurt the worst. Very frustrating and I got flagged for walking out trying to find another surgeon. I'd be still waiting another week with no hope of that nasty bottom one that was pinching the nerve and bruising it getting removed or any pain meds in the meantime. This guy from eugene did it no problem, was respectful, nice, and not full of himself. These corvallis dipshits either didn't have enough experience or liability could have somehow been involve. This other guy just said, nerve bruising, maybe nerve damage at my lips which is no and chin which is a no. He did a great job. I don't think I've complained once yet. Feels at least 100 times better overall to get them out, depression anxiety, the whole works. We'll see. I feel like I can do the festivals again this year which I was about to cancel all off.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing