Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Psycologically commited hospital experiences * 1
    #25949784 - 04/22/19 08:36 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

anyone have some stories so others can gauge what its like? :bonghit:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmileys
Just me
Female

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #25949820 - 04/22/19 08:56 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

It’s rather disappointing. I ate close to four grams of PE and thought the world was ending so I wanted someone to kill me. Ambulance and police showed up at my house because my mom called them. My kiddo was asleep in the other room and apparently the cops found that out and called cps. This was about a month ago and I still can’t see my own kid unsupervised. 💔
But I spent that night in the emergency room tripping my ass off. ( I ate more before leaving the house cause I wasn’t in my right mind)

OfflineOceanshoree
loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #25949823 - 04/22/19 08:58 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

fake hospital are dumb because they don't care about you.  they put me on all this shit in Vallejo and I was struggling bad and they didn't seem to care … pounding panic attacks that wake me up and now a days I just go with the motion and can hardly believe I am like this right now :feelsoldman:

--------------------
R

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Smileys] * 1
    #25949840 - 04/22/19 09:10 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

i once committed myself to psych hospital during what felt like the darkest period in my life. i tried to off myself by eating a bottle of ativan back in january 2011. i woke up about 48 hours later and was even more upset because i was unsuccessful at suicide but something inside told me to call my uncle and confess what had just happened. i was terrified of going to the hospital so i promised my uncle i would go only after i drink a bottle of whiskey. he drove me and stayed with me until i was checked in. i spent the first night in a temp room by myself. the "doctor" came in twice for a total of 4-5 minutes each visit. i was starting to think i made the right choice because there i was, alone, away from all my vices and stressors, safe in the hospital. i spent the next few days in a panic because i soon realized that i made a huge mistake. the staff were all college interns with ZERO experience. the only time i got to see the doctor again was when he came to sign my discharge paper and hand me a Rx for psych meds. the food was garbage and the treatment was non-existent. there were patients in there who were violent and loud. the best part of the whole experience was when they unlocked the door and let me out.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25949847 - 04/22/19 09:14 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

on a side note: the ativan was from my uncle. he gave me the Rx to try and sell. i didnt sell any but i was popping a small handful a few times a day for about 5 days and i think that the side effects of the meds abuse is what drove me to try and die.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Offlinefilmoee

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25949858 - 04/22/19 09:20 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

hospitals suck balls..they'll try and brainwash you while you're there tooooo....get you in a cult or  aa or jehovahs witness or general human brainwashing bullshit...they put you on meds that will either cripple or kill you eventuallyy....slow death route for these sicko that run the show there...

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: filmoee]
    #25949861 - 04/22/19 09:22 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah a friend I trust told me when her husband was in the hospital for a long time they were playing pro trump brainwashing in his sleep.

Offlinefilmoee

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25949869 - 04/22/19 09:26 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Pro trump brainwashing in his sleep....lol....i hear they got 5g strippers in that dream world

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: filmoee]
    #25950008 - 04/22/19 10:58 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

When i was 17 or so i was dealing with an existential crisis. Had been prescribed adderall xr was taking 30 mg twice a day and being a very intellectual and self aware teenager to begin with it just made my thoughts ten times deeper. I was frustrated that no one got me. Frustrated at the world. Felt posessed cause i couldnt sleep. I ended up freaking out and destroying my room in my parents house. They took me to ER and one of them mentioned i said i wanted to die earlier in the night. So they took me by ambulance from ER to a psych ward.  Made a cop ride with me in the ambulance. I spent like a week in this place. And everyone there said i didnt belong there. The kids in there were fucking off. Really off. Like truly disturbed. Serious issues. And here i was a kid who just got amped up on emotions and adderall one day. Sucked. Didnt eat. Had to go to group where we just talked about problems and i never had shit to say. I just listened to the other kids crazy shit.  Had a roommate at one point who snorted tylenols. Would sneak out of the room n shit.  There was lesbian girls that snuk into eachothers rooms to fuck eachother. Shit was wierd.  One kid swore up and down they were poisoning or drugging our water. Lol. Wouldnt doubt it honestly. I feel like everyone was basically given an antidepressant by default upon being booked in there. 

I wouldnt take that experience away tho. I feel like i grew from it. Taught me that even though you might be dying inside sometimes its best to do so quietly. Also taught me to appreciate those who love you even they contribute to the hell your going through without realizing it. Cause its better to have them than cold heartless fucks in hospital uniforms who could give a fuck less about you.

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #25950017 - 04/22/19 11:06 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

This girl Ive been dating is a psychology grad. She used to work at the university behavioral health center and has tons of crazy stories. Most of them are pretty sad and it sounds like an insanely stressful and depressing place to work.

One story that sticks out is this young female child maybe 8 years old. She was this little adorable asian girl. She was very smart, bright, happy, and outgoing. The hospital was like summer camp. She was constantly running around screaming and laughing, playing with the staff, etc. Anyway, I guess her parents committed her because she tried to kill her younger sister by stabbing her a bunch of times. Turns out she was also manipulative as fuck. She would make up stories about her family. She would make up stories about other staff to pitt them against eachother, then lie even more to cover up other lies all while smiling and laughing about the whole situation. This girl was literally satan

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: NOUS333]
    #25950050 - 04/22/19 11:42 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yah this kid in my friends college apartments thought people were talking shit through the vents. Turned out this kid had like 5 massive prescriptions. Handfuls of adderall somas and other weird shit. I took a free bottle of somas but this kid was looney as fuck off adderall.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Gorlax]
    #25950091 - 04/23/19 12:14 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I went once.  It was boring, but I would have killed myself if they didn't lock me up so I get it. I knew it wasn't going to be summer camp. You basically just sleep and wait for the doctor to come and talk to you and then not believe a word that you say. Sometimes they try to get you to eat a yogurt or whatever. Overall, it sucks, but it's better than a lot of stuff and can be a life saver.

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25950099 - 04/23/19 12:26 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

When I was 12 and broke my hand jumping off a ramada the hospital didn’t believe my story and thought my parents were covering something up. :facepalm: I can’t imagine going to the hospital and having a good time. The whole experience is doom and gloom.

OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Loc: everywhere.
Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Gorlax] * 1
    #25950231 - 04/23/19 02:49 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I worked with kiddos in an intensive day treatment program ages 9-15 with various psychological diagnosis for a few years after I got my social work degree.

The varying degrees of diagnosis I saw really taught me a lot about mental health, genetics, environment, etc.

We had a boy that was born to parents that were intellectually disabled themselves. He was adopted, a little bit slow, but a super sweet kid. However, like with most of the kids he had a switch. When he was one he was found by CPS living with a litter of puppies covered in piss and shit.

One day while driving to the program he kicked out his parents wind shield and they basically left him on our steps to deal with.  He was insane (we were a place that could use restraints) so we put him in a hold on the ground hoping he would calm down.  He did, but it was a lie. He sat up and pulled his bloody glass covered sock off his foot and started sucking the blood out of it while rocking back and forth, you just saw him dissociate to somewhere very very dark.

He was 12, and I knew he was plotting murder by the lack of light in his dark eyes.

I have so many stories.  Main stream don't know or understand mental health at all.

--------------------

😇

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Jewstress]
    #25950360 - 04/23/19 06:44 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jewstress said:
I worked with kiddos in an intensive day treatment program ages 9-15 with various psychological diagnosis for a few years after I got my social work degree.

The varying degrees of diagnosis I saw really taught me a lot about mental health, genetics, environment, etc.

We had a boy that was born to parents that were intellectually disabled themselves. He was adopted, a little bit slow, but a super sweet kid. However, like with most of the kids he had a switch. When he was one he was found by CPS living with a litter of puppies covered in piss and shit.

One day while driving to the program he kicked out his parents wind shield and they basically left him on our steps to deal with.  He was insane (we were a place that could use restraints) so we put him in a hold on the ground hoping he would calm down.  He did, but it was a lie. He sat up and pulled his bloody glass covered sock off his foot and started sucking the blood out of it while rocking back and forth, you just saw him dissociate to somewhere very very dark.

He was 12, and I knew he was plotting murder by the lack of light in his dark eyes.

I have so many stories.  Main stream don't know or understand mental health at all.

It sounds spiritual in nature. I hear stuff like this and think these kids/people just need a lot of love to balance everything out again in their heads.  But idk. I’m sure it’s much more complicated

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Psycologically commited hospital experiences [Re: Smileys] * 2
    #25950422 - 04/23/19 07:51 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Smileys said:
It’s rather disappointing. I ate close to four grams of PE and thought the world was ending so I wanted someone to kill me. Ambulance and police showed up at my house because my mom called them. My kiddo was asleep in the other room and apparently the cops found that out and called cps. This was about a month ago and I still can’t see my own kid unsupervised. 💔
But I spent that night in the emergency room tripping my ass off. ( I ate more before leaving the house cause I wasn’t in my right mind)

So... a month ago you ate shrooms, lost your mind and got hospitalized, and now you only have supervised visitation with your child.  And you’re still growing mushrooms?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale