Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods]
    #25945898 - 04/20/19 03:21 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Yeah, pretty fucked up thing to say and do. Im all for government exposure but pulling those tricks on us is selfish.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25948062 - 04/21/19 07:13 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Quote:

koods said:
Conspiracy theories about Seth rich is unethical beyond words.  A real journalist who tried protect his sources in that manner would be fired immediately

Yeah, pretty fucked up thing to say and do. Im all for government exposure but pulling those tricks on us is selfish.

I didn't realize murdered people aren't allowed to be suspects of past events.  :confused:

Seth Rich and who murdered him are unkown and irrelevenet to this discussion.  What's relevant is the fact that there is interesting evidence showing that Seth Rich was indeed in contact with Wikileaks, and that the Government is trying to cover that fact up.

Did you notice that the Government never contacted Julian Assange or Craig Murray, two people who likely know who leaked the evidence to Wikileaks?  Or that the FBI claimed they never inspected Seth Rich's computer?

You don't think these would have been important areas to look into as part of the investigation???

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh (the guy who exposed the My Lai Massacre cover-up during the Vietnam War among many other things) told Ed Butowsky that he spoke with an FBI insider who said the FBI DID in fact inspect Seth's computer, and they found that Seth WAS in touch with Wikileaks.  Hersh also said the "Russia did it" narrative was a disinformation campaign by John Brennan, that the New York Times believes anything the CIA tells them, and that "these guys (the CIA) run the fucking Times" (which was already obvious to many of us here).

Ty Clevenger, an attorney intrigued by this information, filed a FOIA request to find out more, and received the following response:
Quote:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

They have 32 pages that are top secret on Seth Rich?  Why would they be top secret if not to cover up the information above?

We know that Mueller is willing to lie for the establishment:

And now he's posted more in his report without providing the evidence.

That famous George Bush saying almost applies to koods here.  "Fool me once - shame on... shame on you?  Fool me... we can't get fooled again!!!"

Except for koods it goes more like this: "Fool me once - shame on... shame on you?  Fool me... you can just keep on fooling me!!!"

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (04/22/19 12:32 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25948539 - 04/22/19 02:13 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

You cannot glean any useful information from that FOIA request. They literally asked the NSA if there were documents or records the agency held concerning contact Seth Rich had with ANY PERSON OR ENTITY outside the United States. The request

The request was so broad that you are almost guaranteed to find records concerning anyone. There were 15 or more people specifically listed in the request, including coworkers of Rich who were investigated for possible national security crimes. It’s absurd to leap to the conclusion the classified material has anything to do with - or is covering up his contacts with Wikileaks. They could be “covering up his contacts” with ANY PERSON OR ENTITY outside the US.

The reporter who made that request is a retard. There is a skill involved in making FOIA applications so that it can be possible to glean actual information from withheld releases. In this case, if they had only asked for communications between rich and Wikileaks and got the response above - that would be very enlightening. This idiot clevenger never played the game mastermind, apparently.

Quote:

They have 32 pages that are top secret on Seth Rich?  Why would they be top secret if not to cover up the information above?

A truly embarrassing asesment on your part.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Edited by koods (04/22/19 02:15 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods] * 2
    #25949400 - 04/22/19 04:20 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You cannot glean any useful information from that FOIA request.
A truly embarrassing asesment on your part.

Apparently, you don't understand US Government classification levels, so let me explain them to you.

The United States has three levels of classified information:

Confidential - This is the lowest classification level of information obtained by the government. It is defined as information that would "damage" national security if publicly disclosed without the proper authorization.
Secret - This is the second-highest classification. Information is classified Secret when its unauthorized disclosure would cause "serious damage" to national security.
Top Secret - The highest security classification. "Top Secret shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause 'exceptionally grave damage' to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe."

The Government marked some the Seth Rich informaiton as TOP SECRET, as they believed it would cause 'exceptionally grave damage' to the national security if released.

Back to my question that you ignored:  "Why would they mark it TOP SECRET if not to cover up the information above?"

You also ignored the entire recording of Seymour Hersh saying an FBI insider told him the FBI DID in fact inspect Seth's computer, and they found that Seth WAS in touch with Wikileaks. 

Did you find my post "truly embarrassing" because it truly embarrassed you?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25952514 - 04/24/19 09:51 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Here's what happens when you try to expose corruption within the system rather than going through Wikileaks:

Nearly 100,000 Pentagon Whistleblower Complaints Have Been Silenced

:shrug:

And similar article from the NY Times:

Navy SEALs Were Warned Against Reporting Their Chief for War Crimes

--------------------

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25952545 - 04/24/19 10:11 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

people who say ohh he broke the law. What law exactly? As far as i'm aware he offered Chelsea Manning the means to cover herself with encryption as all sources get. This attack seems more to be against journalism as a whole and i mean real journalism - that is on the borders of the law. Investigative journalism is at those borders and sometimes breaks the law because the law often protects established power and journalists shine a light where it is needed. If investigative journalism is squashed, leaving only the corporate journalists who have to deep throat politicians and officials for a story, what does that do for press freedom and accountability of our leaders? What does it mean for those journalists using encryption and means of protecting their sources?

The powerful use the law when it suits them and ignore it when it doesn't. War crimes and breaking international law is fine if you are America or their allies but anyone else and its actually applied. The US has said they would fucking rescue Americans if they were taken by the ICC. The law doesn't apply to the US.

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Tipote] * 3
    #25953873 - 04/24/19 11:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Julian Assange's mother tweeted that he hasn't been allowed visitors or lawyers since he was taken from the embassy about two weeks ago, and that prison doctors say he needs hospital care, which they're not giving him.

All this over a 9 year old rape allegation?  The ignorance of some people here is astounding.

Some 36 hours after she issued her tweet, Mrs. Assange stated on April 24: “Julian has had one video conference with his lawyers & they will visit him at Belmarsh Prison on April 26. Many thanks to all those calling for this visit from his lawyers.”

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25954009 - 04/25/19 03:21 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Its almost like Assange is in trouble for more than just a rape allegations :strokebeard:

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #25954396 - 04/25/19 09:57 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

also worth pointing out that Assange was perfectly willing to be interviewed by the swedish prosecutor, he was willing to face justice in Sweden. He said he would deal with Sweden on the condition that he wasn't extradited to the USA. Sweden refused that. So he sought protection in the embassy because it was clearly a means to get him extradited.

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

#25954457 - 04/25/19 10:42 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

To be fair, “top secret” gets thrown around all the time by the government. I have a GSA clearance for certain types of work, a clearance that required Homeland Security Interview my family and neighbors. The first “top secret” project I worked on was a structure sitting in plain sight to vehicle and pedestrian traffic and homeless people regularly congregated underneath. Yet I had to meet with US Marshalls before I could enter the work site. The second “top secret” project I worked on was within spitting distance of the White House and is in an area that’s open to the public. I’m not debunking Seth Rich theories, i’m just saying that top secret is fairly ubiquitous and the reasons for using that designation are extremely variegated.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: christopera]
    #25954459 - 04/25/19 10:43 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Mr. Fancy 007 over here.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25954460 - 04/25/19 10:45 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

007 was English, I’m not English, I’m sexy.

Heyoooo! I’ll see myself out.

--------------------

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: christopera] * 1
    #25954540 - 04/25/19 11:36 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
To be fair, “top secret” gets thrown around all the time by the government. I have a GSA clearance for certain types of work, a clearance that required Homeland Security Interview my family and neighbors. The first “top secret” project I worked on was a structure sitting in plain sight to vehicle and pedestrian traffic and homeless people regularly congregated underneath. Yet I had to meet with US Marshalls before I could enter the work site. The second “top secret” project I worked on was within spitting distance of the White House and is in an area that’s open to the public. I’m not debunking Seth Rich theories, i’m just saying that top secret is fairly ubiquitous and the reasons for using that designation are extremely variegated.

Did you have "top secret" clearance to know why the projects were "top secret"?

For example, I had a "secret" clearance when I worked in the space business, and a lot of the satellites that I launched were classified as "top secret", but since my job was simply to launch them into space, I didn't have a need to know why the satellites were "top secret" and never found out.

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25954602 - 04/25/19 12:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Given the type of work I do it was fairly obviously an anti-terror type of top secret since I have/had access to information that could be used to target specific aspects of the structural integrity of buildings. I also worked very close to several lines of defense (DC is wild) that I was only made aware of as a result of our own demolition activities. You and I are very similar in our top secret participation. I was allowed to do my job but asking questions wasn’t really encouraged.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: christopera]
    #25954707 - 04/25/19 01:20 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

From my military experience, I don't think a "top secret" classification is taken as lightly as you do.  Regardless, as evidenced above, Seymour Hersh said a very reliable source from the FBI told him that Seth Rich's computer WAS inspected, and they found evidence he was in contact with Wikileaks, and that the whole Russia election narrative was a Government disinformation campaign. If true, that would clearly be Top Secret information.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25954750 - 04/25/19 01:44 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Julian Assange's mother tweeted that he hasn't been allowed visitors or lawyers since he was taken from the embassy about two weeks ago, and that prison doctors say he needs hospital care, which they're not giving him.

All this over a 9 year old rape allegation?  The ignorance of some people here is astounding..”

Well one reason it’s a nine year old rape allegation is he was a fugitive from the law for seven years. 🤪

His mother. :lol:

--------------------

Edited by koods (04/25/19 02:02 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25954760 - 04/25/19 01:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Government marked some the Seth Rich informaiton as TOP SECRET, as they believed it would cause 'exceptionally grave damage' to the national security if released.

Back to my question that you ignored:  "Why would they mark it TOP SECRET if not to cover up the information above?"

They asked if Seth rich had any contact with ANYONE outside the United States. You are being completely irrational if you assume that has to do with Wikileaks. It’s a ridiculous assumption.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25954784 - 04/25/19 02:00 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
They asked if Seth rich had any contact with ANYONE outside the United States. You are being completely irrational if you assume that has to do with Wikileaks. It’s a ridiculous assumption.

Tell us what this has to do with since you appear to know...  :popcorn:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25954801 - 04/25/19 02:07 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

There are seven billion people in the world whose contact with Seth rich could have been classified as top secret based on that FOIA request. You have NO idea what the significance of the top secret information is.  You are one of the most irrational people I’ve ever dealt with.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

Re: Julian Assange Arrested in London [Re: koods] * 1
    #25954806 - 04/25/19 02:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You are one of the most irrational people I’ve ever dealt with.

:spitwater:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion