Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleTexas Honey BadgerM
No fucks given
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster Texas
My Pesky Rockets... part 2
    #25942398 - 04/18/19 08:28 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Damn they rang up 70 points by halftime in game 2
I know i know its against the Jazz who dont have a chance in hell anyway:picard:

MY PREDICTION IS ROCKETS VS BUCKS IN THE FINALS:cheer:

no more Golden State dominance:smilingpuppy:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
Go 1234Go  :snowman:
:smilingpuppy:
Piggie Toes
:snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #25942475 - 04/18/19 09:01 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

That would be a bad ass match up

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25942813 - 04/19/19 02:08 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Warriors will still be fine and taking them.  Still like the Jazz at home though I won't be going, not worth the money when it will be 4-1 is my best guess.  Rockets/G.S. for the championship.  The East is a joke as usual.

Durant is amazing and I love how everyone has their focus on Steph.  Still amazes me someone posted that signing Durant made the Warriors worse which still makes me laugh.  But you have the best player in the league.  Still going with G.S.  Will be an entertaining series will it not?  Better than the Finals.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Barnaby]
    #25942816 - 04/19/19 02:10 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I like the Raptors over the Bucks, whatever it won't matter.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
    #25944340 - 04/19/19 06:48 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck the bucks.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #25944412 - 04/19/19 07:38 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Golden State is too hard. Harden is amazing but is he better than Curry or Durant? I don't think so. Curry and Harden are comparable, Durant is better. So right off the Bat the Warriors have two players as good or better than the Rockets best player.

Then you go Thompson as a 3rd Option, who's the Rockets 3rd option? Don't get me wrong the Rockets can win that series but Harden will have to go off every night, and Golden State will have to crumble which I think is more likely. Probably Warriors in 6 maybe 7.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Magicman69]
    #25944939 - 04/20/19 01:32 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Good take and not just because you think G.S. will win. Yeah, and you left out Green.  Doubt 7, guessing 6.  Health is if it will be less then that or not.  They have reached the old age of 30, lol.  Kerr knows how to handle it, still hate that bastard when he hit the game winning shot to beat the Jazz when in Finals two the Jazz were not going to let Jordan push away Byron and get an easy shot.  So Kerr got a open free throw jump shot.

Seriously though being under Jackson for so long and knowing how to win.  That was the smartest thing the Warriors have done is signing him as a coach.  And of course drafting Steph and signing Durant. 

Playing NBA2K19 and they make Harden a God in it.  Is irritating.

No fucks given

#25949702 - 04/22/19 07:59 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Tip off in just 1 hour:snowman:
The Jazz are going to be swept tonight:smilingpuppy:
Then it is time to see the Warriors get there asses handed to them:crankey:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
Piggie Toes

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #25950318 - 04/23/19 05:54 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Man

I thought the Rockets were going to finish their business last night

(I even lost a bet :hanky:)

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

No fucks given

Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25950320 - 04/23/19 06:01 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Complete meltdown in crunch time:picard:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
Piggie Toes

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25956623 - 04/26/19 11:23 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

4-1 called it.  Just in the wrong order.  Shit.  But yeah the Beard can go 0 for everything and they would still win at home because the fourth quarter arrives.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25956627 - 04/26/19 11:24 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I see him looking at Donovan like, a kid on a playground basketball game.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25956643 - 04/26/19 11:31 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Time for Golden State and that talent.  My lottery ticket isn't 1 in 5 hundred million chance of winning.  He will get his points but overall, no.  Though I would love to see it.  When one combines love of gambling and getting fucked up with sport within reason just waiting to see what day I can cash my G.S. series ticket in. 

Sometimes one hopes one is wrong, just as a sports fan.  But notice in all the major sports it is the same teams year in and year out, just rotating between 3 of them mainly.  Salary Caps and parity is idiotic.

Like politics is just a façade.  Like Mark Cuban said about if he would ever sell the Mavs.  What does one or two billion matter?  We can all relate to that.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25956657 - 04/26/19 11:37 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

That is the thing.  They play at Oracle.  Right next to the shittiest baseball park anyone can ever attend and for those that have, I am sorry.  But going into S.F.  Everything was Golden State!  Signs everywhere!  Did it say Oakland where it is located?  The shit place?  Of course not!  It is the "bay area". 

S.F. and New York.  Farce.  One called it New Jersey one, the Giants, and New Jersey two, the Jets.  The Oakland Warriors like the Oakland Raiders.  Marketing people, Nope!

Hear is to some bubbly as Oakland Warriors march on through!:stoned:

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25965329 - 04/30/19 10:42 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

They are moving back to SF next year...

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25966233 - 05/01/19 12:25 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Lacerated eyelid, I can't see in the post game, lol. G.S., bring back the old Pistons with offense!  Thank God the game is on Saturday.  G.S. will win it all but am tempted to go bet on the Rockets on game three.  Think the homecourt advantage is going to extremely in the Rockets favor to kind of make like the NBA is fair.  Why isn't life fair?  Lol.  Fucking Jazz never stood a chance against him.

Never have had eyes fucked up like he has, never even heard of it but I don't doubt his integrity.  Just a knew one for me.  Paul on the other hand is running out of time for a ring.

Edited by Barnaby (05/01/19 12:29 PM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25967852 - 05/02/19 09:16 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Can't get a spread on game three as they are waiting on Harden.  Was all in on this one but I guess they are waiting to see as well.  Going to Nevada just to watch and bet on it.  When one loves sports and follows it why not put some money on it with free food and drinks and smoking whatever one chooses? 

Paul is great but if Harden sucks because the basket is a blur to him then it is a waste of time and money.  Will be interesting when the odds come out.  People follow this shit a lot closer than I do when money is involved I have learned over time.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25968193 - 05/02/19 12:57 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Booked it.  Rockets game three money line.  With all the best that money can buy for doctoring for his eyes I think he will be fine.  Betting half my months income on it.  You don't get the rush unless it is a legitimate risk for the gamblers. 

Animals band.  And the only time he is satisfied...and a suitcase and gambling.  Will be a rush one way or another.  Think the refs are going to give a lot of leeway to the Rockets but when you have four all-stars on the other side shall see.  Lol.  This is going to be a fun day and night.

Would be better to be in Houston.  Went to Austin and Texas isn't really my thing.  That fucking lone star is everywhere, that symbol.  The republic of Texas.  Can see why Perry, the genius he is and Bush came from there and Perry talked about succeeding from the Union.  Yeah, Texas, I get it.  Not my thing.  Just win Saturday at 6:30 West Coast time, I love Pacific Time folks!  East coast time as a fan of sports sucks.  Will be interesting what Paul does, that is the wildcard.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25974070 - 05/05/19 03:20 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Knew it for game 3. Just got home.  Though the anxiety was through the roof.  Looked easy early not so much at O.T.

No fucks given

#25977438 - 05/07/19 09:22 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Ok now its all knotted up:derdance:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
Piggie Toes

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25978624 - 05/07/19 08:02 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Wow. Was wondering if this was a year old thread or not.  Golden State wins out. 

If anyone reading this plays sports games the flow, the zone.  I am in it and life is great.

Don't care if the Rockets do beat them, hoping Harden doesn't go blind over time.  He is worth the ticket when he comes to SLC.  Just writing SLC I feel pathetic.  It is more like a storage place massive apartment I rent to travel from because Utah is like North Korea in so many ways. 

Really, it sucks here.  Good luck to Houston.  I am done betting and is time to hike and camp.  Thought about placing a bet on G.S. for the championship which I will win, it is like that feeling, when one is in the zone.  Sense the moment and the future.  God, went down to 3 and the rockets still did it.  Was a bore the series here where I live with the first round series. My mind is set on a hike and some music and singing.  Being absent minded. 

But even playing blackjack I won 9/10 hands and a person was saying bet more but I didn't feel greed.  I went with the flow.  I the one I didn't win, instinctually I felt to double down with a pair of nines at blackjack I didn't trust it. 

Life is strange and I am getting that cabin fever from being in shape and being in my apartment all day getting fucked up.  I didn't bet on G.S.

I hope the rockets will win the series.  I used to play b'ball with friends and since I am of small height mastered the three pointer.  I would say, Kenny Smith after I downed one.  Clutch city.  Wonder if it will be again.

Hope the Rockets do it.  They have fucked over the Jazz so many times but to say parity and have four all stars on the rosters is idiotic so I don't want G.S. 

Good luck to your Rockets.:rocket:

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #25979977 - 05/08/19 02:00 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe you would see more comments if you didn't have half the sports forum users on ignore.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
Re: My Pesky Rockets... part 2 [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #25988640 - 05/12/19 07:38 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:
Fuck the bucks.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale