Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFloridamushroomres
Stranger
coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! * 1
    #25936596 - 04/15/19 07:04 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

LAST YEAR a huge discovery happened and it has been kept from mycologists mainly by universities and pharma companies heres what is known:

a new drug related to Salvia-like Salivorin A that is named "Collybolide", which it does near identical effects on K-opiate receptor . It is extracted and proven from the Collybia maculata mushroom, but anecdotal reports are that this mushrooms close relatives also contain the alkaloid. It has been extracted with relative ease via a acid base extraction identical to Salvia extraction Teks by people on certain websites and reports from pharmaceutical  companies and colleges are now appearing rapidly on web. Anyone want to help clarify the Id traits of this mushroom, this cover-up by certain pharma and University of this is shocking, as they have already confirmed factually that this drug exists, and the mushroom has already been found to be apparently nontoxic, reports of consumption/trip reports from a few people have appeared on Reddit. I am not seeking to ingest this mushroom as of current, but I want to find and extract the contents before this knowledge is lost to big pharma alone. The details of identifying Collybia maculata appear as follows, can anyone verify these hunting tips: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodocollybia_maculata

Again, this drug found in https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodocollybia_maculata is known as Collybolide and it has been proven by pharma/universities to be nearly identical to Salvia active alkaloid, and there are several people on Reddit who have consumed this mushroom and reported Salvia effects. There are also a large amount of companies who have not only extracted this drug, but who are developing medicines based on it as of 2018. Do not let  big pharma be the first to fully explore this great discoverey. This is the first big new mushroom discovery of non psilocybin non muscimol active mushrooms..

Confirmation of drug being found: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27162327/ http://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R21-DA044430-01A1 https://www.painresearchforum.org/papers/67049-collybolide-novel-biased-agonist-κ-opioid-receptors-potent-antipruritic-activity

About the cover-up/anecdotal ingestion reports : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/9oe107/so_about_the_massive_online_mushroom_coverup/

The comparison of alkaloids is in this post, as well as ingestion reports, etc and a list of similar related fungus also reported to contain similar levels of these new alkaloids. We must find and study these mushrooms or big pharma might not tell us the truth of what's really going on. They apparently are trying to hide this huge discovery from mycologists

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: Floridamushroomres]
    #25936646 - 04/15/19 07:31 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

:takingnotes:

--------------------
:volcano: Thanks too all :volcano:
        Best Tek List, click it

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: XnMe]
    #25936687 - 04/15/19 07:58 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

:huxleyfacepalm:
this mushroom is old news, it's not being covered up either. and guess what big labs an universities just so happen to have the equipment needed to determine things like molecular structure using NMR spectroscopy. And the person operating that NMR spectrometer probably has done way more salvia than your average person. The tin foil is strong with this one. If you want to spend a few million dollars of money you sourced via investors or your own hard work to extract, purify, classify and characterize a novel new chemical compound you would probably want to recoup some of that cost. If money fell from the sky or the government handed it out like candy maybe there wouldn't be pressure to fund research with profit but that's the way it is. and if you were one of these brilliant scientists you would conduct studies the same way because they need to be conducted ethically. and the way these experimental studies are constructed follow strict peer reviewed guidelines. so sorry no clandestine joe shmoe isn't going to "truly explore" this very not hidden compound.

Stranger
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25936696 - 04/15/19 08:03 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

If it's not being cover up, why is their a lack of people persuing this option, another family of pyschoactive mushrooms to utilize is a big deal. Salvia like effects are quite positive for some, and in combination with psilocybin and/or muscimol this could make for a trifecta triple shroom brew leading to intensov breakthrough experiences...

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: Floridamushroomres]
    #25936699 - 04/15/19 08:04 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

well if enough tin foil'rs get their hands on it and report untested claims we might get it federal attention and have it scheduled :grin:

realistically lots of people work in science for great reasons. the government blows but there's no conspiracy or coverup. People routinely do the right thing despite greed and politics. Especially scientists.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25936707 - 04/15/19 08:07 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Unrelated

I’m asking for my own knowing
What is a “tin foil’r”

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: Tripsten]
    #25936713 - 04/15/19 08:08 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

someone who thinks everything is a coverup or conspiracy especially of medical and chemical things that are clearly over their head. like being mad about why things are done the way they are without understanding the way ethics and experimental rigor are backbones of research

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25936716 - 04/15/19 08:09 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

I see
Why not just explain that it isn’t a cover up rather than call them a tin foil’r tho
Idk
Just seems demeaning to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Stranger
    #25936723 - 04/15/19 08:13 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Bioessays might become more frequent if people had better knowledge on how to hunt these. I doubt it will be scheduled, and even if it was it doesn't really stop people from hunting it. The main point I'm making is, until people are aware of it and know how to hunt it, there's no guarantee it will be preserved. We have strains of nearly every psilocybe protected via spore deposits. We need these protected via the same. Otherwise they might be locked away in some lab. Regular people holding on to spores of these specimens preserves access. I'd really love to try to run a grow tek on these bad boys. These are apparently very safe to consume, and would be a good utility to add to a trip (much like muscaria is a great tool to add to a breakthrough dosage of psilocybe). Amanitas are not scheduled and I doubt that these will be scheduled either.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25936746 - 04/15/19 08:22 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

there's this modern day plague of irrational beliefs. People find comfort in believing the world can be so easily controlled. I meant tin foil'rs literally. As in if enough people who are ripe to believe in conspiracy start touting this chemical on the internet it will probably get the worst possible attention. like what happened to Kratom. First people thought big pharma was trying to hide it. Well there's nothing hidden about it. what got it regulated wasn't pharma interest as if they didn't know it existed. it's how the people talked about it and sold it and how they were irresponsible with it. the rest of the population demanded their politicians do something about it.

some tin foil conspiracy everything is a coverup is harmless. some is not. Take the effects of The Elders of Zion or the Anti-Vaxx NMR/autism shit. When things actually are covered up the truth almost always comes out, and sometimes it's stranger than the conspiracy. Tuskegee syphilis study anyone?

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25936794 - 04/15/19 08:46 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Right
I was literally just stating that calling names doesn’t really help as much as simple explanation but I agree the world isn’t easily controlled and. i don’t really believe in conspiracies in my 1 big delusion thread
But alrighty

Stranger
    #25936878 - 04/15/19 09:23 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

I'm not saying it's literally a conspiracy, I'm saying the lack of involvement of pyschonaut shroomery type mycologists might end up in the public being shafted from access or knowledge of these mushrooms. Which is scary given that means we might loose the ability to use a potential tool. I'm basically saying we need to get at least a few trusted People to have these spores, and also maybe try a few teks to cultivate these. Rather then risk losing them forever to obscurity?

InvisibleAmanita86
Colors of Hella
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25936922 - 04/15/19 09:51 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
:huxleyfacepalm:
this mushroom is old news, it's not being covered up either. and guess what big labs an universities just so happen to have the equipment needed to determine things like molecular structure using NMR spectroscopy. And the person operating that NMR spectrometer probably has done way more salvia than your average person. The tin foil is strong with this one. If you want to spend a few million dollars of money you sourced via investors or your own hard work to extract, purify, classify and characterize a novel new chemical compound you would probably want to recoup some of that cost. If money fell from the sky or the government handed it out like candy maybe there wouldn't be pressure to fund research with profit but that's the way it is. and if you were one of these brilliant scientists you would conduct studies the same way because they need to be conducted ethically. and the way these experimental studies are constructed follow strict peer reviewed guidelines. so sorry no clandestine joe shmoe isn't going to "truly explore" this very not hidden compound.

Yeah but can you get fucked up off it?:thatsinteresting:

Quote:

Floridamushroomres said:
I'm not saying it's literally a conspiracy, I'm saying the lack of involvement of pyschonaut shroomery type mycologists might end up in the public being shafted from access or knowledge of these mushrooms. Which is scary given that means we might loose the ability to use a potential tool. I'm basically saying we need to get at least a few trusted People to have these spores, and also maybe try a few teks to cultivate these. Rather then risk losing them forever to obscurity?

They cant hide all the shrooms man..:nojustno:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*John 14:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: Amanita86]
    #25936934 - 04/15/19 09:58 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

They're not going to be lost any time soon. If they end up going the way of the nebrodensis they'll be getting lots of attention and help and culture storage etc...

InvisibleAmanita86
Colors of Hella
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25937089 - 04/15/19 11:29 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Is it something that’s actually around or is AR going to have to make a special trip for us?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*John 14:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #25937155 - 04/16/19 12:23 AM (2 months, 30 days ago)

"tin foil (hat" refers to the concept of someone who's gullible and believes conspiracy theories and any highly improbable, not able to stand up to analysis "theories", a common example being mind control experiments and how a hat made of tinfoil, covering the head, protects against these "mind control waves". it's derogatory... because it's meant to convey derision, at such crazy ideas that make no logical sense.

whether they're right or not remains to be seen, but... probably not.  :tinfoil:

i'm not sure if it's just a widespread american perception or worldwide, though.

OfflinePiaseski
Day Tripper
Re: coverup of new Active Mushroom related to Salvia !! [Re: Psion]
    #25937545 - 04/16/19 08:15 AM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Tin foil hat is used in the UK/Europe very commonly as well.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience