Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFloridamushroomres
Stranger
Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata * 2
    #25936546 - 04/15/19 06:26 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

A new drug related to Salvia-like Salivorin A that is named "Collybolide", which it does near identical effects on K-opiate receptor . It is extracted and proven from the Collybia maculata mushroom, but anecdotal reports are that this mushrooms close relatives also contain the alkaloid. It has been extracted with relative ease via a acid base extraction identical to Salvia extraction Teks by people on certain websites and reports from pharmaceutical  companies and colleges are now appearing rapidly on web. Anyone want to help clarify the Id traits of this mushroom, this cover-up by certain pharma and University of this is shocking, as they have already confirmed factually that this drug exists, and the mushroom has already been found to be apparently nontoxic, reports of consumption/trip reports from a few people have appeared on Reddit. I am not seeking to ingest this mushroom as of current, but I want to find and extract the contents before this knowledge is lost to big pharma alone. The details of identifying Collybia maculata appear as follows, can anyone verify these hunting tips: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodocollybia_maculata

Again, this drug found in https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodocollybia_maculata is known as Collybolide and it has been proven by pharma/universities to be nearly identical to Salvia active alkaloid, and there are several people on Reddit who have consumed this mushroom and reported Salvia effects. There are also a large amount of companies who have not only extracted this drug, but who are developing medicines based on it as of 2018. Do not let  big pharma be the first to fully explore this great discoverey. This is the first big new mushroom discovery of non psilocybin non muscimol active mushrooms..

Confirmation of drug being found: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27162327/ http://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R21-DA044430-01A1 https://www.painresearchforum.org/papers/67049-collybolide-novel-biased-agonist-κ-opioid-receptors-potent-antipruritic-activity

Edited by Floridamushroomres (04/15/19 06:31 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Stranger
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: Floridamushroomres]
    #25936559 - 04/15/19 06:40 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

About the cover-up/anecdotal ingestion reports : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/9oe107/so_about_the_massive_online_mushroom_coverup/

The comparison of alkaloids is in this post, as well as ingestion reports, etc and a list of similar related fungus also reported to contain similar levels of these new alkaloids. We must find and study these mushrooms or big pharma might not tell us the truth of what's really going on. They apparently are trying to hide this huge discovery from mycologists...

Edited by Floridamushroomres (04/15/19 06:49 PM)

Stranger
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: Floridamushroomres]
    #25936585 - 04/15/19 06:57 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Basically my intent here is I'm hunting this, and I recommend all people to be on look out for this, we need good people to analyse these mushrooms who are outside the bug parama companies that are currently the only one researching these

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
    #25936609 - 04/15/19 07:09 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Amazing thanks for sharing! :mushroom2:

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

Edited by ellomello (04/15/19 07:11 PM)

Offlineobtuse
myco0
I'm a teapot

Loc: tasmania Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: ellomello]
    #25936676 - 04/15/19 07:49 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

fascinating.  had no idea.

thank you for sharing.

--------------------
#guerrillamycology

OfflineMoria841
Male

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: obtuse]
    #25936725 - 04/15/19 08:13 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Normally these kinds of posts have me skeptical, but you've really done your homework. Super fucking cool, to be honest. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Stranger
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: Moria841]
    #25936737 - 04/15/19 08:18 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

We need to attempt get these spores to people who can preserve these species. These would be a valuable tool much like how in a psilo or ahuayscha brew you can add a little muscimol to aid in breakthrough, a bit of Collybolide would definitely increase a chance of breakthrough. Fungi of important significance need to have their spores deposited in multiple places to assure we never lose the species to environmental decay/law banning/etc. A species is much safer when it's spores are saved across many people. Cubensis will never go extimt because it's so widespread, and it's spores are held by 1000s. In this same way , we need people to hunt out and preserve these pyschoactive mushrooms so that they may be shared amongst humanity...

Invisibledoctorghosty
lionel frankenstein
Male User Gallery

Loc: North GA, God's fav
Trusted Identifier
    #25936781 - 04/15/19 08:39 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

I find this mushroom in late fall, early winter, I’ll keep this in mind for next time I find them

OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: doctorghosty]
    #25936802 - 04/15/19 08:51 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

:awedance:

InvisibleAmanita86
Colors of Hella
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: doctorghosty]
    #25937093 - 04/15/19 11:32 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

doctorghosty said:
I find this mushroom in late fall, early winter, I’ll keep this in mind for next time I find them

What are they growing on?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*John 14:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:

Invisibledoctorghosty
lionel frankenstein
Male User Gallery

Loc: North GA, God's fav
Trusted Identifier
Re: Hunt for new Salvia-like mushroom drug: Collybolide in Collybia maculata [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25937109 - 04/15/19 11:49 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Growing beneath pines, sometimes out of moss or just the forest floor. They like the same areas as Amanita persicina in my experience

Offlinekillacali760
Wylie Coyote

Loc: WV
    #25937161 - 04/16/19 12:29 AM (2 months, 30 days ago)

ill be lookin out.
"Ecology: Saprobic; decomposing the deadwood or litter of conifers; spring (in warmer climates), summer, and fall; widely distributed in North America."
https://www.mushroomexpert.com/rhodocollybia_maculata.html

OfflineAdas
Lonely Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central EU
    #26007229 - 05/22/19 01:24 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Fascinating stuff. I have stumbled upon this stuff couple months ago, and I will look for these mushrooms this summer/fall.

They are extremely widespread so we don't need to worry about extinction at all.

I seriously plan ingesting these myself. Should be easy to identify, Collybias grow on decaying mushrooms and mostly have a sclerotium at the base, R. maculata may be trickier to ID but shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Best thing about this - you never have to actually eat the mushrooms. Just chew for a couple minutes and spit out. The compounds absorb very rapidly through oral mucosa.

And lastly these are not alkaloids, but rather terpenoids, so an A-B extraction will never work (and it will decmpose the molecular structure so stay away from it).

--------------------
Shrooms are always bluer on the other side...

Work hard, play harder, trip the hardest.

In search for Gymnopilus purpuratus and Volvariella bombycina prints.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification