Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevinnylo
Fake Chemist

*** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) ***
    #25936341 - 04/15/19 02:36 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

This is a very simple TEK that can be found online. So I used it myself and got pretty good results. However, you do end up with a less yield/amount of DMT after you recrsytalize. If I was to guess the amount of molecule that will be lost afterwards, assuming your product is pretty dirty/impure, it would have to be around 15-30%. But in order to do these steps you obviously must know how to extract DMT from MHRB or any other main ingredient. Also, this will not turn your yellowish colored DMT to a pure white crystal. The color does change however, but not 100%.

First are what's needed.

1. In a small glass cup (heat proof so it doesn't break), I use a glass beaker, put about 20-40ml of NAPHTHA inside.

2. Place glass container thats containing Naphtha inside of a kettle with hot water to perform a "heat bath". Put the kettle on an electric stove or even a crockpot, *** DO NOT USE OPEN FLAME BECAUSE NAPHTHA IS SO FLAMMABLE IT CAN START YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE! ***

3. Take your DMT that you extracted from your batch and dump it into the Naphtha. STIR WELL. You will than visually see yellow particle on the bottom of the glass jar. That is the impurities. Leave in heat bath for a few minutes and stir regularly.

4. Turn off stove and remove the glass jar containing both Naphtha and DMT.

5. Siphen out the Naphtha and place into another flatter clear glass container. Just as you did when you extracted the DMT in the first place.

6. Cover with cellophane/cling wrap and place in the freezer for a few hours.

7. Siphen/drain out Naphtha leaving the crystals (DMT) on the bottom of the glass container. Using a straight edge razor blade only, scrape out your newly, cleaner DMT and store or smoke away!

QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS OR CONCERNS?

--------------------

Edited by vinnylo (04/15/19 02:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: vinnylo] * 1
    #25936445 - 04/15/19 03:25 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Easier to use a heavy bottom shot glass, put your spice in with the solvent first, and place in a flat bottomed bowl of hot water on the bench top to heat it in. Then simply tip off the solvent leaving the mank behind.

tip: preheat the glass and bowl with hot water under a running tap, then just use tap hot water in the bowl. No stove required.

Great to use bestine if possible and use a few mls of fresh solvent again to clean up stray spice that got stuck to the glass.

Cling wrap is permeable to solvent fumes, best to use foil to cover especially if your fridge and freezer share airflow.

Best not to use plastics with solvents at all.

If you want really white spice or to remove all impurities it's best to use a mini A/B. (aka backsalt)

Perhaps even better to come up with tried, tested and improved teks rather than reposting stuff from years ago. Even all of my pointers are old news.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Northerner]
    #25936454 - 04/15/19 03:30 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

This guy.....
Hes all the sudden posting a shitton of old outdated slightly sketchy teks

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Offlinevinnylo
Fake Chemist

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Northerner]
    #25936667 - 04/15/19 05:43 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Dude come on. Did you have to mak a comment like that Mr. Me Too, or Mr. My Way Better? I stated it’s a tek that’s online every where. This is a very simple way to do it and that’s all it is. I noticed I can’t post any Teks on here without comments like this. And bro I’m not hating on you at all, I don’t know you but I m sure your a cool ass dude, I just want to be able to post something to possibly help others out as easy as possible.

--------------------

Offlinevinnylo
Fake Chemist

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #25936673 - 04/15/19 05:45 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I search before I post. This is a newer post and is pretty straight forward. I am not claiming I invented this. AGAIN, it’s easy and quick. All I know is that I extract some pretty amazing product usIn methods that other are totally against.

--------------------

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: vinnylo]
    #25936807 - 04/15/19 06:52 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vinnylo said:
I noticed I can’t post any Teks on here without comments like this.

Offer something of value then. All you are doing is creating a mental void by reproducing outdated teks in a world that knows better. Just because it hasn't been posted in a while is irrelevant. Old posts search up just as well as new ones and references to good teks solidify those teks as good, rather than reposting the content without reference which just waters down the search engine.

Maybe if you started a thread called "your best re-x techniques", talk about what you do, and then asked what others do you might learn something as well as share what you wanted to share. I'm pretty darn sure you wouldn't get people cutting you down then.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #25936813 - 04/15/19 06:54 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

You do realize 90% of the people on here know how to do a re-x don't you?

Edited by Shenmue (04/15/19 06:59 PM)

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Shenmue]
    #25936843 - 04/15/19 07:08 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Most of the people on here knows about the dmtnexus. Its basically the bible of dmt.

Offlinevinnylo
Fake Chemist

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Shenmue]
    #25936868 - 04/15/19 07:20 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Guys can't you just let me post what I want to without getting crucified? Lol

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: vinnylo] * 1
    #25936880 - 04/15/19 07:24 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I want to crucify you because of the plastic turky baster 😂

Offlinevinnylo
Fake Chemist

#25936895 - 04/15/19 07:33 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Dude unless you use the worst quality of plastic you have nothing to worry about.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: vinnylo]
    #25936908 - 04/15/19 07:41 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Their attacking you because they believe you're trying to get respect and status on here. Another reason their annoyed is because you're posting something that has been done a million times on here.

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #25937146 - 04/15/19 10:17 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I never really got that argument myself. regardless if someone's doing it for personal gain or altruism, if a good deed is done, who cares about their reasons? (unless they're going to use that good cred for nefarious gains afterward, but that's a bridge to cross when it happens, not something to be thought crime persecuted for.)

and reposting of old techniques isn't nesessarily a bad thing. even if it's old, sometimes things change. maybe there's a new utensil that replaces an old one. (how many people use a caulden or other fireplace utensils these days? heck, even crock pots are slowly falling out of favor over instant pots instead.) or perhaps someone puts a warning about how such and so chemical stains like a bitch, when other, older posts forget to mention this rather important piece of info. maybe the newer post has better clarity and is easier to follow.

if nothing else it's someone's personal experience with a technique and such information can be handy for people researching which technique to use, based on materials available and whether they want ease of use or yield/purity more.

also, i've often encountered a dreaded "post deleted" when searching teks, among older ones. nothing more annoying than seeing the tek you need in the title and there's nothing there anymore.

someone's trying to be helpful. that's not something to bitch about, even if it's not as fresh and new as you want. it just makes you look bad for complaining, and doesn't encourage sharing of information for fear of a similar response.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#25937199 - 04/15/19 11:03 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vinnylo said:
Dude unless you use the worst quality of plastic you have nothing to worry about.

This is unequivocally false information. Do not spread lies that can harm others health.

I have urged you to read on the topics and given you the key words, you have chosen to ignore my warnings and remain ignorant of the facts.

Dont start making up your own reality and peddling it as truth.

--------------------

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Psion] * 1
    #25937432 - 04/16/19 04:13 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psion said:also, i've often encountered a dreaded "post deleted" when searching teks, among older ones. nothing more annoying than seeing the tek you need in the title and there's nothing there anymore.

someone's trying to be helpful. that's not something to bitch about, even if it's not as fresh and new as you want. it just makes you look bad for complaining, and doesn't encourage sharing of information for fear of a similar response.

dmt-nexus.me has all the dmt teks cataloged in a neat, permanent wiki. There's no reason to duplicate the information here just for it to get deleted or outdated and cause confusion for someone like you. Or misinforming a new extractor with wrong or incomplete or old teks. The most helpful thing someone could do is link to one of the proven teks.

Someone restating the steps that they clearly read elsewhere and implying that they've come up with something new is classic dmt extraction 101. Gets old fast. Doesn't even do the DMT, just craves the clout.

A few people got reknown for DMT teks; Natureboy, Q21Q21, 69ron, MaxIon, Manske, Cyb, Noman, Lazyman, Marsofold, etc. But they're all just recombining what they learned from each other. Unfortunately there's nothing more to really be said at this point, at least not at the novice level. Going to take more than a turkey baster and a beaker to get tek recognition these days. Doesn't seem to stop a certain group of amateurs from posting their own teks tho.

It's like baking a box mix of brownies, then sharing the recipe online as your own. Or growing your first plant and teaching other people how to throw seeds in dirt. Just not necessary. If you've been extracting for years and had some creative new tool or technique to show off then that'd be different.

Edited by Icon (04/16/19 04:32 AM)

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #25937492 - 04/16/19 05:15 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

i mean its old news to you, but it's not to everyone. :shrug: i never knew about dmt-nexus or the other techs. there's something to be said for reposting old info, if only because not everyone has heard of such info or even knows to search for such things. sure, most people have heard of blood oranges and pink lemonade, for instance, but a lot of people i met never knew you used blood oranges to make the later when i mentioned it as they bought some of the former.

i get what you're saying, but there's always going to be new faces that are thankful for people bringing it up. it's not for you, and that's fine - but i feel like discouraging such things isn't helpful, especially since:

Quote:

vinnylo said:
This is a very simple TEK that can be found online. So I used it myself and got pretty good results.

they mentioned they found it online and that they used it themselves, which doesn't imply they are trying to suggest they invented it themselves. it literally is the first sentence stating clearly they found it elsewhere and this is their personal experience.

in other words, you're bullying someone for something they aren't even doing. :s this is just someone sharing their experience, and isn't that what online communities are about? what this own forum is about?

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Psion]
    #25937525 - 04/16/19 05:52 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Logic and common sense on a forum setting predicts that one would search for a tek when they feel inspired to use one, not when they randomly stumble upon it. If 100 people make a thread about DMT teks, that creates an overwhelming situation with potentials for misinformation and wasted time. Especially when so many are advertising their repetition as the easiest, fastest, or best. Which do you follow?

It'd actually be more informative to not create another source for the information unless it's going to be accurate and complete. These posts are fine if they're just to share an experience, but they're not being titled like that. They're being titled like a new extractor with a big ego looking for attention on their first extraction. I'll give my props on the extraction, but thumbs down on the tek-talk and plastic use.

InvisibleErrl_Shmirl
New Kid On The Block
Male

Loc: Southern Plains Flag
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Icon]
    #25937562 - 04/16/19 06:38 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

This absolutly makes my morning. Have an awesome day everyone!!!

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: *** Easy DMT Recrystallization Tek (To have a cleaner and more pure product) *** [Re: Icon] * 1
    #25937778 - 04/16/19 09:52 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you! I felt like screaming the same exact thing at psions face 😂. If someone was actually interested in extracting dmt they would know about the dmtnexus! Personally I could never take advice from someone to cheap to buy a good Turkey baster. I've seen a couple videos online of people using plastic extraction vessels and turkey blasters. I always want to choke them out because you know other people are going to copy them.

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #25938482 - 04/16/19 05:30 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Thank you! I felt like screaming the same exact thing at psions face 😂. If someone was actually interested in extracting dmt they would know about the dmtnexus! Personally I could never take advice from someone to cheap to buy a good Turkey baster. I've seen a couple videos online of people using plastic extraction vessels and turkey blasters. I always want to choke them out because you know other people are going to copy them.

i do know about the dmtnexus... now. i was interested in extracting dmt before, but it's thanks to this thread that i found out about it. =p

when someone is interested in something, they don't magically pull knowledge from the akashic library on where to find said information. (if they did, they'd just use the akashic library anyways, since it's supposedly where all knowledge that exist goes.) they ask and look around, and they find answers (or dont) one way or another. and sometimes people don't even know they're interested until a thread like this pops up and enters their awareness, and they realize that it's not such an intimidating thing to do as they thought.

ya'll are sounding like librarians arguing that books are enough, there's no need for an internet, because of the potential for misinformation spreading and redundant information. yes, there's potential for both - but it also leads to discussions like these, and on occasion, the birth of new and improved techniques, or new information. if not to you, to other viewers, particularly newer members. it's all well and good to tell someone to search for something, but often times newer people don't even realize there's something to search FOR. before you can search for something, you first have to actually realize that something exists.

and i get your concerns about the plastic, i really do... but guess what? not everyone cares about that. i know i really don't. i realize that plastic is bad for your health, blah blah, but it personally doesn't really terrify me. the FDA only finds low to minimal concerns over it, mostly over infants, children, pregnant women, and kids hitting puberty. im well past all that, and unless some new, conclusive studies show there's a very definite link between BPA and adult health, i'm not going to sweat it, especially since i use plastic tuppaware and drink from plastic water bottles already anyways. a lil more plastic is just another twig in a bonfire, so i'm not going to sweat it if that's all you can find.

if you want to use a glass turkey baster, go right ahead. of course, that's not without it's own risks, such as you tripping, and stabbing yourself in a vital spot with a nice sharp shard of glass embedded in there. :P a low risk to be sure, but one that doesnt exist with plastic.

it's fine to ask people to correct their posts so it's more informative, complete, and less misleading...but to expect that from the internet is more laughable than a lolcat picture. it's not a library that's curated by professionals and proofread by professional editors. it's just a glorified chat room where normal people talk to normal people, sharing information (and misinformation), on a woldwide scale. treat it as such. just point out (gently) when there's a mistake, and ask if they can edit their post to fix it, and the reasons why it's wrong.

if you really care about accurate information, going YOU'RE WRONG AND YOU'RE TERRIBLE, HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH THINGS, DO IT MY WAY is not a very effective way of getting people to change their minds and get what you want. you should've learned that when you grew up past like... age 4. :tongue2:

if all you care about is bringing other people down and making yourself feel better in the process, on the other hand... well, you're doing a great job, keep it up~!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck