Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Strange/Bizarre Game Glitches * 1
    #25935621 - 04/15/19 10:23 AM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

My two friends used to play a lot of Super Smash Bros when they were young in their teens. I did as well, but after they did.

They told me this one experience that has me tripping. So they were both playing Super Smash Bros on N64 (I wasn't there). They were both stoned and being the first years of smoking weed and being a teen, their weed trips were intense and strange. So here comes in the strange part as they told the story to me.....

They were playing a match, stoned as a teen, and one of their characters (not sure who) got hit into a smack-paddle and was stuck between two smack-paddles, getting smacked back and forth in an accelerating type of way. Well, the character hit PAK-PAK-PAK-PAK back and forth and eventually got shot off into the distance.

At this point, the whole game glitches out and they suddenly start playing some old NES style game. Really basics graphics back in the style of the Original Nintendo days. They couldn't remember any other details. They played for a little bit and then I think the game turned off completely.

After this, they restarted the N64 and the game was reset and played normal again. From this incident, and many others similar to it, they dubbed the phrase: "Only when you are stoned".

Has this happened to anyone else?

--------------------
"You will begin to meet these [ Star ] Beings on an individual and small-group basis beginning around the year 2019 or 2020." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age |
PROJECT BLUEBOOK RELEASED! Psychedelics & UFOs: https://www.experiencer.org/ | The Source on Mushrooms | Ready to Contact UFOs?                                                           
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival :: Aug 19th to 21st :: I got to visit Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny:Fentanyl Drug-Testing Kits | UFO Technology!
:shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :sanpedro::bongload:  Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana - Pure Psychedelic Synergy:bongload::sanpedro:  :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline4-AcO-DMT
Stranger

Re: Strange/Bizarre Game Glitches [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25935653 - 04/15/19 10:47 AM (10 days, 3 hours ago)

I've heard of things like this happening with bootleg copies of old games, like the ones sold at the Video/Music/Comic shop or whatever.

Many of those places just take in a bulk of game cartridges, and sometimes they may have been homebrew cartridges someone made. I've had friends run into weird hacked versions of Mario, like custom levels and such.

OnlineXUL
OTD Wall Builder
Male User Gallery

#25935944 - 04/15/19 01:35 PM (10 days, 16 minutes ago)

Hm.

I never had that happen. What a strange and interesting story.

Although, I had to drop in and discuss smash Bros, one of the best games ever invented.

Dude, I played that shyte for n-64 too. I loved that game due to all the options and creative gameplay.

Smash brothers for game cube really solidified the game as a classic, imo.

What I loved about smash for cube was the intricate game play. At first I didn't completely understand all the controls, but my friend taught me (passed away now).

My most useful tactic to use was a combination of fighting, shield, and Dodge. Dodge was the part of the game that made me good, which I think was done by holding right trigger and pressing down -- when which the character would sidestep or dodge.

My friend was so good, I could barely hit him. He taught me how to use dodge and basic melee attacks to crush enemies in close combat.

Woo

Anyways, I am a big NES fan. That yoyo and baseball bat. And that PK fire.

You?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (04/15/19 01:36 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Strange/Bizarre Game Glitches [Re: XUL]
    #25935976 - 04/15/19 01:57 PM (9 days, 23 hours ago)

Hell yeah, both games were so genius. The perfect combact competition game in my opinion. I definitely wanna get a Switch for the new Super Smash.

Favorite characters were Pikachu, Kirby, Luigi and Captain Falcon.

I wasnt super good but i got some good hits once in a while. Love that game.

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #25936398 - 04/15/19 05:06 PM (9 days, 20 hours ago)

That sounds like an episode, lol. I never played enough smash to find any glitches but that sounds so broken, it almost sounds unreal. The only glitch i found myself was the mario kart n64 glitch were you can glitch past the wario stadium, but not a whole other game within a game. Wicked.

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto