Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineBoolinOnMars
Stranger
Re: Why can I not get high from edibles? [Re: Shroomism]
    #25367808 - 08/05/18 10:26 AM (11 months, 4 days ago)

I hate to necro but the purpose of this post outweighs breaking the rule. If you see this, hooray, because I want you to know you're not alone. I'm a 5'9 male and i weigh only 120 pounds, even though I eat LITERALLY WHATEVER I want. I actually have meals of ice cream just because I can and I lose weight doing that, NO JOKE. What I noticed is that I'm basically a younger version of you; my metabolism is so insane that i have weight problems even though I eat insane amounts of food and calories. Believe it or not, I eat atleast 1 big meal per couple hours just because I get hungry so quickly.

On top of all of that I have a history of stomach problems, nothing serious but I used to get DAILY stomach aches about 2 years in the past. Guess what... just like you I've only ever been barely buzzed off of eaten weed, and been made a bit tired, even though I'm the most ridiculous lightweight you'd ever see. One puff of even the shittiest weed has me floored, so this problem I have with getting high with edibles is frustrating and confusing. Actually, I even trip SUPER HARD on that single puff of weed. I mean that I'm such a light weight that 2 grams will last me a week of being high LITERALLY AT ALL TIMES, NOT SOBER UNLESS I JUST WOKE UP IN THE MORNING. And when I say trip, I mean seeing atoms, insane open eye visuals, true hallucinations, and all kinds of abnormal shit, which I believe to be due to HPPD caused by serious dxm and dph abuse.

Anyway, I've been researching my issue through threads and I've sort of connected the dots. It would appear that the only people with this issue are the people with the stupidly fast metabolisms or a history of stomach problems. I'm guessing that the metabolism is the main issue, considering that it showed up as what EVERYONE with this issue had in common from what I saw. Either way the situation is very unfortunate and I feel for anyone like myself that can't get high from edibles.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Why can I not get high from edibles? [Re: BoolinOnMars]
    #25392365 - 08/16/18 02:47 PM (10 months, 24 days ago)

It's not a "rule" not to necro old threads. Not at all. Just bad form, in some instances... like bumping a 10 year old thread to add some inane comment.

Anyway, yeah I've pretty much come to terms with this and after getting confirmation from lots of people on here and at the dispensary I go to.. it's not as uncommon as I thought.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25393223 - 08/16/18 09:17 PM (10 months, 24 days ago)

Its too bad u cant get high off edibles.

Good news is its not an amazing drug in my experience. It can be but u can also take too much and get vertigo. Smoking weed is still great compared to edibles.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25935523 - 04/15/19 09:12 AM (2 months, 30 days ago)

I may have some good news Shroomism.

According to Kr0ink0 in this thread, you should be able to get high from transdermal THC patches applied directly to the skin: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25935518/vc/1#25935518

Anyone ever try those?

Invisibleporter
Shapeshifter
Male

Re: Why can I not get high from edibles? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25965082 - 04/30/19 09:55 PM (2 months, 15 days ago)

I don't do edible anymore because last time I took them it was 250mg at a Lil Peep concert and I barely remember it at all I was so high. He passed away exactly one month later :'(

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon DXM

General Interest >> Science and Technology