Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #25944408 - 04/19/19 07:33 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

This is most definitely one of those "everyone is an asshole" situations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Kryptos]
    #25944422 - 04/19/19 07:42 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Except one asshole assaulted the other one, so they now have a summons to court  :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #25944610 - 04/19/19 09:31 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that this is what some people call "schadenfreude".

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25945004 - 04/20/19 02:42 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Mate you really should drop this shit. You're gonna put on a dude's record this petty bullshit? If you let this ride through the justice system you are a straight up bad human and I completely disown you - not something I have ever felt towards any member of this community before - it really is the shittiest behaviour I've seen here, and I've seen some shit.

Please, I urge you, drop it, and do not fuck this mans life up any further.

PLEASE.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineKinko
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #25945044 - 04/20/19 03:31 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
you obviously are still a little boy, come back when you grow up  :whatyougonnado:

So you hit a random persons car ( could be a serial killer for all ur smart ass knows ) then you call the cops on the guy for not letting you damage his car ? Then you follow up and try to get a video ? Jesus Christ man ur the definition of a soy-boy.    How about you stop damaging people's car if you don't want to get ur face pushed in ? Today's society is full of weak , entitled little man like you.

OfflineKinko
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #25945048 - 04/20/19 03:35 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Except one asshole assaulted the other one, so they now have a summons to court  :feelsgoodman:

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
BIG UPDATE!

So the cops called me today and asked if I want to pick him out of a picture line-up.
I said yes.
I go in and picked him out correctly.
Then the cop and I go to the magistrate and a summons to court has been issued to the man.
If he doesn't show up then a warrant will be issued for his arrest. 

:feelsgoodman: :bananamusic::nyan:

A snitch on a drug website... Does anyone see the irony ?

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Kinko] * 1
    #25945097 - 04/20/19 05:12 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I mean, technically, it is his right to go out of his way to fuck over some dude that was mildly in the wrong. According to the legal system. This is "Justice".

The fact that is is petty and vengeful does not matter. It's legal. We can't change that. Even if we did, OP would be grandfathered in.

On the other (actually, very much same) hand, I think it is quite telling that someone who
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
...easily could have, I am very athletic and lift weights...

beat someone up decided to hide behind the thin blue line instead.

Quote:

Kinko said:

Where else do snitches come from? It's almost always a druggie looking for a better angle.

What else can I say? I just hope I do not have the misfortune of meeting OP in person. Might end up arrested on a battery charge for accidentally brushing against him. Technically it's a crime.

Invisibleforagedfungus
 User Gallery

Loc: out there
    #25945168 - 04/20/19 06:28 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I was about to start crossing the little main road that crosses directly in front of the main entrance of the store.  I was about thirty/forty yards to the side of the main entrance, so wasn't directly at the main entrance, if that makes sense.

So not at an intersection or crosswalk, just jumping out into traffic?

As I'm about to start my crossing, I notice a car approaching from the left on the same street, but they were a decent distance away so I decide I'm safe to cross.
I start my crossing.
I notice the car approaching is not slowing down.

There is a car coming why did you cross?

Why do you think he should slow down? Could he even see you?

I get about one-third way across the street before I have to stop because if I hadn't then I would have been hit by this car, for real.
The car passes me no more than one foot away from me.

You are (illegally) in the middle of the road and he just misses hitting you.

This made me quite mad, so as the car almost killed me and was passing by me I hit it with my plastic re-usable bag.

What was in this bag? Something heavy? You vandalized his car.

Right away the car stopped and a guy gets out of the driver seat. 
At this point I had walked behind the car and was about to get on the sidewalk, but I was still on the road when the guy got out.
He approaches me and immediately places his forehead directly onto my forehead, right in my face and says things that I can't remember.

He says things you can't remember? What did you say? These are important details to the story.

After a few seconds of being forehead-to-forehead I turn away because this situation is just stupid and I didn't want it to get worse.
As I'm turning away the dude open-hand hits the side of my face and then pushes my head away.

Did you say anything back to him? Was this an exchange of words? Or did you just stand there silent and confused?
Did you include all these details when you talked to the cops?
They should be issuing you tickets for jaywalking, vandalizing dudes car, and maybe reckless endangerment or disorderly conduct.

Have you thought about this from the drivers point of view? Driving along, all of a sudden some crazy dude with a plastic shopping bag jumps out into the middle of the road. As he narrowly avoids hitting you, he hears a loud thump from the back of the vehicle.
Maybe he overreacted after this, but up to this point you are 100% in the wrong.

The way I'm reading this situation you deserved to be slapped.

Anonymous #1

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25945227 - 04/20/19 07:53 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeh, the whole situation sucks.

Almost getting run over sucks, having to slow down for some pedestrian sucks. Angry confrontations suck, getting hit or pushed sucks. Calling the cops sucks, going to court sucks, getting an aussault charge sucks.

I understand why you want revenge. But, I also tend to think it’s not worth it. I mean, you never got mad and did dumb shit? Life is hard and people don’t cope. You had a bad day, he had a bad day. A bit of patience and grace would have gone a long way, for both of you.

You say he doesn’t have the right to assault you, even tho your slow walking ass expected him to slow down. Both of you seem to have “male privilege” issues.

I dunno, I guess I -try- ( does not always work ) to be the kind of person that worries less about my “right” over someone, and more about being gentle with others. Life is hard, and everyone is going through something. Getting the law involved after the confrontation was over is just going to make it even harder.

And, stop saying you want justice. It’s vengeance you are after. You want him to pay for insulting you more than for any actual injury. If he would have actually hurt you, or you woulda bossed up at the time..... I would be 100% on your side. But, this call the “cops later cuz I am too bitch, but I like to make others suffer” shit sucks.

Anyway, I hope he gets a slap on the wrist. I hope you think about dropping charges. Could change his life and yours.

Posted anonymously since I don’t want you to retaliate by proxy through some authority because I made you mad. Heh.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25945597 - 04/20/19 11:56 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I mean, technically, it is his right to go out of his way to fuck over some dude that was mildly in the wrong. According to the legal system. This is "Justice".

It’s like a hyena convincing a lion to make a kill because it’s in the lion’s best intrest..  that petty shit you see in people, especially around court and money is really good at pissing me off, I hate dishonest people who are petty little self serving weasels...

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25945616 - 04/20/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

A bunch of y'all posting in this thread are straight up fools.  :shrug: 
:lol:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Mate you really should drop this shit. You're gonna put on a dude's record this petty bullshit? If you let this ride through the justice system you are a straight up bad human and I completely disown you - not something I have ever felt towards any member of this community before - it really is the shittiest behaviour I've seen here, and I've seen some shit.

Please, I urge you, drop it, and do not fuck this mans life up any further.

PLEASE.

Bro you need help if this is bothering you so much.

Quote:

Kinko said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
you obviously are still a little boy, come back when you grow up  :whatyougonnado:

So you hit a random persons car ( could be a serial killer for all ur smart ass knows ) then you call the cops on the guy for not letting you damage his car ? Then you follow up and try to get a video ? Jesus Christ man ur the definition of a soy-boy.    How about you stop damaging people's car if you don't want to get ur face pushed in ? Today's society is full of weak , entitled little man like you.

Your summarization of the incident is lacking in facts.
Maybe you didn't read my whole story, but the guy almost ran me over.  Didn't stop at all.  So me hitting his car with an empty plastic reusable bag is LAUGHABLE.  The fact the guy got so mad that I hit his car with an empty plastic bag shows how petty he is.  And look where it got him... on the radar of the legal system.  If he had talked to me then he would be fine.  But nope, he made the wrong choice getting physical.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (04/20/19 12:24 PM)

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Kinko]
    #25945626 - 04/20/19 12:16 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kinko said:

I don't think you know what it means to be a snitch.
A snitch is some one who gets arrested and then rats some one else out so they can get lesser charges.

Quote:

Kryptos said:

Damn right it is.  Though I would say he wasn't "mildly" in the wrong.  Either you're in the wrong or you're not.  He was in the wrong, and that's that.

Quote:

Kryptos said:
The fact that is is petty and vengeful does not matter. It's legal. We can't change that. Even if we did, OP would be grandfathered in.

You're missing the point. In a grocery store parking lot you should be driving slowly because people are walking all over the place.  It's a parking lot.  Not a main road.  I don't want to have to worry about people driving fast in them, so I will try my best to let the ones that do know that it's wrong and they'll get punished for it.  Obviously the law agrees with me on this one.

Quote:

Kryptos said:
On the other (actually, very much same) hand, I think it is quite telling that someone who
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
...easily could have, I am very athletic and lift weights...

beat someone up decided to hide behind the thin blue line instead.

Yea, why would I risk getting myself injured when I can gain the same satisfaction by having the law deal with him?

Quote:

Kinko said:

What else can I say? I just hope I do not have the misfortune of meeting OP in person. Might end up arrested on a battery charge for accidentally brushing against him. Technically it's a crime.

Hahaha nah I won't get you in trouble for brushing up against me.  But if you rush me and put your forehead against mine and talk shit to me and then hit me in the face as i'm turning away then yes, I will serve you a big steaming plate of justice.

Quote:

foragedfungus said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I was about to start crossing the little main road that crosses directly in front of the main entrance of the store.  I was about thirty/forty yards to the side of the main entrance, so wasn't directly at the main entrance, if that makes sense.

So not at an intersection or crosswalk, just jumping out into traffic?
It wasn't at a defined crosswalk, but it's a parking lot, so the whole thing is basically a crosswalk.  No, I didn't "jump" into traffic, I don't know what gave you that idea.  As I said in my story, the car was around 30-40 yards away from me when I decided to start my crossing.  I was standing in the open next to the street when I started my crossing.  I didn't just jump out from behind a tree some like retard.

As I'm about to start my crossing, I notice a car approaching from the left on the same street, but they were a decent distance away so I decide I'm safe to cross.
I start my crossing.
I notice the car approaching is not slowing down.

There is a car coming why did you cross?
Because there was a good amount of distance between the car and myself and we were in a parking lot, which means cars should be driving slowly because people walk all over a parking lot.

Why do you think he should slow down? Could he even see you?
Because it's a parking lot and I had already started my crossing.  Yes he could clearly see me the entire time.

I get about one-third way across the street before I have to stop because if I hadn't then I would have been hit by this car, for real.
The car passes me no more than one foot away from me.

You are (illegally) in the middle of the road and he just misses hitting you.
Nope, I wasn't illegally in the middle of the road.  My crossing was legal, otherwise the cops would have told me I have no case or something.

This made me quite mad, so as the car almost killed me and was passing by me I hit it with my plastic re-usable bag.

What was in this bag? Something heavy? You vandalized his car.
The bag was empty.  It was just a plastic reusable bag, which has about as much potential to cause damage as a piece of paper does.

Right away the car stopped and a guy gets out of the driver seat. 
At this point I had walked behind the car and was about to get on the sidewalk, but I was still on the road when the guy got out.
He approaches me and immediately places his forehead directly onto my forehead, right in my face and says things that I can't remember.

He says things you can't remember? What did you say? These are important details to the story.
I barely said anything to him.  The only two things I said were, "I'm getting a picture of your license plate" and "I'm calling the police."

After a few seconds of being forehead-to-forehead I turn away because this situation is just stupid and I didn't want it to get worse.
As I'm turning away the dude open-hand hits the side of my face and then pushes my head away.

Did you say anything back to him? Was this an exchange of words? Or did you just stand there silent and confused?
Did you include all these details when you talked to the cops?
They should be issuing you tickets for jaywalking, vandalizing dudes car, and maybe reckless endangerment or disorderly conduct.

Have you thought about this from the drivers point of view? Driving along, all of a sudden some crazy dude with a plastic shopping bag jumps out into the middle of the road. As he narrowly avoids hitting you, he hears a loud thump from the back of the vehicle.
Maybe he overreacted after this, but up to this point you are 100% in the wrong.

The way I'm reading this situation you deserved to be slapped.

I never directly replied to a single thing the guy said to me.  Yes I told the cops.  I wasn't jaywalking because it was in a parking lot.  I didn't vandalize his car.  The cops don't think I was being reckless at all or being disorderly.  There wasn't a loud thump as my empty plastic bag hit his car... there isn't enough weight to cause that kind of sound.
He clearly overreacted.  And nope I wasn't in the wrong, otherwise the cops would have told me.

--------------------

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (04/20/19 12:40 PM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25945894 - 04/20/19 03:20 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
A bunch of y'all posting in this thread are straight up fools.

Right. So basically EVERYONE in this thread disagrees with you; ergo we are all fools, and you are righteous and correct. Sometimes, you know, when everyone around you disagrees with your actions, it can mean that you need to readjust your perspective. I sincerely hope you can find some time to reflect on this and consider dropping this case.

In the meantime, I will be praying for all that is good and decent so that this man is vindicated by a corrupt justice system. I can only hope.

I also pray that you come to your senses and do what is right, not what serves your ego.

My faith in humanity is shaken by this thread. You're right, I do need help.

Will you help me? I'll do anything I can to help you.

Peace man. Peace and love.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25945945 - 04/20/19 03:46 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

Right. So basically EVERYONE in this thread disagrees with you; ergo we are all fools, and you are righteous and correct. Sometimes, you know, when everyone around you disagrees with your actions, it can mean that you need to readjust your perspective. I sincerely hope you can find some time to reflect on this and consider dropping this case.

In the meantime, I will be praying for all that is good and decent so that this man is vindicated by a corrupt justice system. I can only hope.

I also pray that you come to your senses and do what is right, not what serves your ego.

There's no way I'm not charging the guy for nearly killing me and then handling the situation like a child by hitting me in the face as I turn away from him, that's such a coward move for him to do.  I don't understand why you and some others don't see it that way, but hey, it seems like if any one calls the police then you and others automatically label them a bad person?  Makes no sense.  Without the police the world would be a shit show.  We need the justice system to work to maintain order.  If people can go around nearly running people over and then hitting the person they almost ran over in the face because they hit their car with an empty plastic bag then this world be in dire help.  Thank God that's not the world I live in. 

I hope you and others can take a moment to think about that.

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #25945972 - 04/20/19 03:58 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I'm with u ,and yes it is not snitching,fuck  scumbags who zoom around parking lots,see it all the time in so cal,straight up mad house

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25948635 - 04/22/19 05:17 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

There's no way I'm not charging the guy for nearly killing me and then handling the situation like a child by hitting me in the face as I turn away from him, that's such a coward move for him to do.  I don't understand why you and some others don't see it that way, but hey, it seems like if any one calls the police then you and others automatically label them a bad person?  Makes no sense.  Without the police the world would be a shit show.  We need the justice system to work to maintain order.  If people can go around nearly running people over and then hitting the person they almost ran over in the face because they hit their car with an empty plastic bag then this world be in dire help.  Thank God that's not the world I live in. 

I hope you and others can take a moment to think about that.

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Well, you're right on one thing. The world would be different without vindictive assholes.

You can't understand why we're on your side? It's pretty simple. You're being bitchy and getting police involved over quite literally nothing. Police have actual criminals to catch, and you're wasting their time because your feelings got hurt.

You came here and shared this story for a reason. You wanted other people to weigh in on it. And we did. You're an asshole. Feel free to try and convince us otherwise, but I don't think you'll have much luck. I hope the judge rules the same way. Case closed.

Edited by Kryptos (04/22/19 05:26 AM)

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#25949036 - 04/22/19 12:12 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

You're choosing to ignore the main parts of my story, so whatever conclusion you come up with is invalidated. 

--------------------

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (04/22/19 12:31 PM)

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 3
    #25949294 - 04/22/19 03:12 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
You're choosing to ignore the main parts of my story, so whatever conclusion you come up with is invalidated. 

It sounds to me like you are pressing charges against this guy because he bruised your ego.

OfflineCjmckay
 User Gallery

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #25949467 - 04/22/19 05:18 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I would expect to go to jail for assaulting someone like that. I'm not a big fan of jail except for keeping violent people away from the rest.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: I was assaulted in the Harris Teeter parking lot yesterday [Re: Cjmckay]
    #25949534 - 04/22/19 06:16 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone can get violent when pushed hard enough. If OP had assaulted my car, regardless of the object he used to do so, I'd be stopping and stepping out of the vehicle to have some strong words with him too.

Since we've only OP's side of the story, god knows what else he could have done/said to antagonise his aggressor.

Fact of the matter is, in this situation OP STARTED IT.

End of story.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

Edited by Jokeshopbeard (04/23/19 06:03 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds