Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Tapestry

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Got back some stolen property that I didn't want to blame the person(s) for stealing.
    #25927471 - 04/10/19 08:47 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

These two tapestries.

I stored some stuff at a girls house, which we were at the tail end of a 3 year relationship. I believe her mom took these tapestries for herself and I didn't know where they had went,  so I considered them lost even though I remembered putting them with my other two tapestries, which were left alone. I didn't want to accuse anyone of stealing so I just let them go.

So, today she arrived home from a 45 day vacation which I was tasked with watching her 9 month old puppy Shiba Inu, which is more a wild animal having zero training. She comes to pick up her dog and as we are getting ready to load the kennel into the back of her suv, I notice the black tapestry covering the folded down seat. I immediately recognized it and then see the other one further up covering the seats.

So, before loading that bitch up, literally, I snatched my two tapestries out of her car and reclaimed them.

Yay for me, I get some peace and quiet and a confirmation that my tapestries were in fact, lifted, and I get them back! That one hanging from the ceiling is an oversized one that I really like.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Got back some stolen property that I didn't want to blame the person(s) for stealing. [Re: HamHead]
    #25927497 - 04/10/19 09:02 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Should have sent her to prison.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Got back some stolen property that I didn't want to blame the person(s) for stealing. [Re: Patlal]
    #25927561 - 04/10/19 09:42 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

We do the talking with our fist around here to our kin folk. We keep our family nice and tight.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Got back some stolen property that I didn't want to blame the person(s) for stealing. [Re: Konyap]
    #25927569 - 04/10/19 09:47 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Come to find out, the black tapestry looks to have been used while painting something, like it was thrown down as a floor cover or something.

Gonna wash them, see if the paint comes out.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Tapestry

Community >> The Pub