Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Florida Lawmakers Considering Limit on THC in Smokable Medical Marijuana [Re: tacodude]
    #25931552 - 04/12/19 10:32 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

The best weed I had was the weed I grew. I swear some people do not flush enough and push it to be the fattest fullest bud. I've had weed that looked fab, but tasted and felt weird as fuck.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Florida Lawmakers Considering Limit on THC in Smokable Medical Marijuana [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25931804 - 04/13/19 03:55 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

probably DDT lol

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Florida Lawmakers Considering Limit on THC in Smokable Medical Marijuana [Re: Konyap]
    #25937900 - 04/16/19 11:33 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

triggered:

Lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy!
DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sickie
Guess I'll have to break the news
That I got no mind to lose
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a teenage lobotomy
Slugs and snails are after me
DDT keeps me happy
Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum
Gonna get my Ph.D.
I'm a teenage lobotomy
Lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy!
DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sickie
Guess I'll have to break the news
That I got no mind to lose
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a teenage lobotomy

--------------------

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
Re: Florida Lawmakers Considering Limit on THC in Smokable Medical Marijuana [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25942690 - 04/18/19 11:54 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Posting to stay informed.  Any current information about CBD federally and at state (FL specifically, but all others also) levels or know a good source to keep up with the insanity would be very appreciated.

It's insane in FL you can't buy CBD at a dispensary, but you can at a headshop or online.  In FL they only were able to sell vape carts for a while, but now (or soon) I believe you can buy flower as MMJ.  The whole thing is so weird and new territory and changing by the day.  It's great that everyone here knows what CBD is though and they sell it at gas stations!!  Crazy.  I hope things will level out soon without all of the grey area.

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Florida Lawmakers Considering Limit on THC in Smokable Medical Marijuana [Re: ilus]
    #25943051 - 04/19/19 06:39 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Because medical dispensaries have to follow the law or risk losing their business. They're not gonna do anything illegal, esp a newer medical system. A deli or bodega doesn't have as much scrutiny and they already sell shit that might be legally sketchy.

One thing to keep in mind, make sure the CBD you get at the deli is legit. When it comes to vape oils, sometimes those places just sell whatever. I remember an article that said 52 people got sick from Utah "CBD oil" which was actually a newer synthetic cannabinoid. I get CBD at a headshop too but they make sure to stock good brands and I research them

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules