Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Fractal420]
    #25891650 - 03/23/19 08:22 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I saw a documentary of telluride and this dazed hippie guy is literally walking around with a Garbage bag and someone is like "what is that?" And hes like "thats magic mushroom mycelium, man", and then whips out a jar of shrooms and just right there gives fhe stranger some fruit to try out.

And jeez hes carrying pounds and pounds of what looks like colonized mycelium down the street. If this was my area, oh jeez youd be in such danger. So just based off that alone, seems like colorado has a much higher acceptance of psilocybin mushrooms than my area

You are pretty spot on. When it comes to psychedelics and weed, people are pretty lax here. They care about opiates, meth, prescriptions, coke and human trafficking. Denver also has a sizable homeless population and a lot happens with that. They call Denver Health "Friday Night Gun & Knife Club." Police got bigger fish to fry than someone who wants to expand their mind a little, more so if they are not bothering or hurting anyone.

Do you know what documentary that was?

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Dephect]
    #25891990 - 03/23/19 11:54 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Hell, the Temple of Inner Light is allowed to use the fully synthetic Dipropyltryptamine (DPT) as their eucharist. Thats something youd get from a tryptamine RC site. Theres nothing ancient or cultural about it, its just a synthetic tryptamine.

We don't know if they are allowed to use DPT until they get charged and get off on the charges due to a religious defense.    Maybe they just haven't been caught, and maybe part of the reason is that the feds don't want to find out what the court would say about religious DPT use.

I have never heard of a religious defense succeeding for anything other than peyote and DMT.  It is likely that it could work for mushrooms too since they are used religiously by some, but that's case law that hasn't been made yet.

Quote:

Dephect said:
Would never harvest peyote from the wild since its endangered.

It is rare in the USA because we don't have much habitat, but there are parts of Mexico where it's common.  Habitat destruction is a bigger threat than people harvesting it - a lot of the habitat is now being used to grow tomatoes.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #25896358 - 03/25/19 05:22 PM (5 years, 5 days ago)

This could be a very bad thing. If the government doesn't like this, they can just make spores illegal nationwide. AND THERE GOES OUR WAY OF LIFE(a bugs life voice)

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25896940 - 03/25/19 09:59 PM (5 years, 5 days ago)

Just like they made cannabis seeds illegal? lol

Nothing bad is going to happen, we gonna legalize mushrooms and before you know it, everyone will.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Dephect]
    #25898083 - 03/26/19 01:26 PM (5 years, 4 days ago)

Marijuana is much more accepted than mushrooms.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What if Denver frees the magic mushrooms? Here are some opportunities. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25920182 - 04/06/19 08:51 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Depends on which state though. Its more accepted in Colorado, so are mushrooms, as well as ketamine therapy. We going to legalize it, the government wont crack down.

Hopefully LSD is next

:awecid:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate