Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Final Four Today
    #25919536 - 04/06/19 02:31 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Looking forward to the games. I downloaded the CBS app to watch what’s left.

Cancel right after the final. Should be in time to miss the $6 a month paywall.

They’re like don’t you want to watch all this other shit on CBS?

I’m like ... no.

Wish I could dvr and skip the timeout foul boring ass shit but no way am I paying for cable

I’m only doing cable three months a year for football

I wish college basketball was more watchable but the constant fouling shit ruins every game

I’m amazed people seem to like it

It’s fucking agonizing

I’m picking Auburn and Sparty today

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Final Four Today [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25920506 - 04/07/19 12:33 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Tech.  Fuck yes.  And the cavs that was a foul.  Making 3 to win it in college ball at the end of a game, rare to be seen.  The guy from Auburn was an idiot. 

Will be wonderful to see the cavs and raiders that are red in the championship game compared to duke, N.C. Kentucky.  W:shrug:ill actually watch this.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Final Four Today [Re: Barnaby]
    #25920580 - 04/07/19 02:11 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah Guy sinking three was ICE!

Nice to see some new blood.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25920630 - 04/07/19 03:18 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

So who do you like in the championship.  Taking Virginia of course.  But that p.g. on Tech can ball.  Sometimes I like to see players that are Seniors with degrees and not one and done teens.  Just me.  It is stupid that they players like Zion or Durant waste a year instead of Kobe or Lebron.  Coach K is a hypocrite.  I will never take on one and done.  Yeah, money talks and boosters.

That is the wonderful thing when one doesn't bet or play brackets or gives that much of a shit who wins it.  Think I will root for Tech because like Butler and that last second missed layup, I don't think they will ever have another chance. 

Vigana is all prep kids with southern money and lacrosse fits their campus and lifestyle.  And Giblets. Lol.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#25920692 - 04/07/19 05:10 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Virginia will be favored but I’m taking TT. They are aggressive af. Great team ball. One of the most exciting college teams in a while.

I like that they’re proving the 1 and done isn’t the only model.

I also think if Auburn hadn’t tried so hard to fuck with Virginia’s flow: three non shooting fouls and then the body bump on the three all in less than 2 seconds

:hanky:

they would have won

1.6 seconds - just play tight d

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25921461 - 04/07/19 02:51 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah.  That last play with that time remaining, have never seen that on a desperation three. think he got paid to do it.:shrug:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#25924023 - 04/08/19 10:36 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty intense game

That was fun

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25924042 - 04/08/19 10:51 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Well played  13 should of challenged his near the end of in regulation.  I get it though.  The guy was having a horrible game but still it is the tying points.

Sometimes I just sense things when I trust my instinct.  Emotions and gambling.  Knew Virginia would win, just not how.  Pinky out of bounds and such.  Just knew before the opening tip. 

Enjoy the moment as Nance said.  When one has done as my psychedelics as I have one gets to enjoy the moment.  Was rooting for tech and not the rich slavery owners of the south from that college but I knew.  Glad Sampson was there.

Jump to top Pages: 1