Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
2c-t-4 Trip Report
    #2589974 - 04/22/04 07:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

T+0:00: Between 10mg and 20mg of 2c-t-4 was mixed with a teaspoon of sugar and an oz of water, which was consumed on an empty stomach. Body weight 140 lbs. There was no unpleasant taste; a hint of something behind the sugar, perhaps.

T+0:20: Notice first wave or rush. Very minor, but feels like the early onset of a mushroom trip. The wave only lasts about a minute and disappears completely.

T+1:00: Not much to report since the first wave. I am a bit tired, and feel a bit shaky or chilled, but it really isn?t much. I feel a bit artsy and connected, more focused to details. I have also noticed a slight loss of coordination.

T+1:10: Just had a second wave hit. It was a bit stronger and longer than the first wave, but not by much. I am starting to get a tight feeling in my stomach, but it isn?t anything bad.

T+1:38: More stomach tightness, still not bad, just annoying. Watching the matrix... bit spacey, sounds are getting complex/open. Had a small wave, about like the first one. I might have had several little ones, kind of like chills. It comes and goes. I can tell that something is in me, but I don't know if it is going to take me anywhere or not.

T+1:45: Sounds are very open.

T+1:55: Small wave starting?

T+2:11: The wave is still building? perhaps this wave has peaked.

T+2:15: I am starting to feel the chemical now. I am in the peak of the last wave... it feels like it is slackening a bit, but I can?t tell for sure yet. Minor OEVs if I relax; not really there, but almost. Seeing things out of the corner of your eye, objects breathing sort of thing. A bit of pixelation, or specular look to things... almost a transparent, see through objects sort of feel. Sounds are very wide. The stomach tightness comes with the waves and goes away as they die down. The stomach problems are not bad yet... if this is all they become, no worries. Kind of chilled and shaky from the peak, plus sun is setting and it rained so a bit cooler out. Time to suffer the movie a bit more and then I am going to go lay down for the next wave. Since the start, this is the first wave that hasn't been short in length... or that might actually merge with the next wave (first going down as second building up.) Probably getting close to the start of the peak. Time to find the bed for a while.

T+2:30: I have been feeling a wave build up for a while now. I suspect this wave is leading up towards the peak. If the peak is as long as the build up, I am in for a ride. Time is getting kind of strange, going slower allowing me longer to think.

T+2:41: A big wave just passed. It reminds me a lot of my first mushroom experience. Too much sensory input where I just wanted to get away for a bit. I still don?t believe I have peaked, but I can tell this chemical has potential.

T+2:45: Mind association is very free. I am feeling a bit speedy, yet chilled. This is the first time I have felt more speedy than tired since starting the voyage. OEVs are minimal, but CEVs are out of this world; incredible swirls and spirals that slowly melt with time in bright neon colors.

T+2:51: Got up and took a stroll around the house. I am feeling chilled again and time has returned to normal speed. I am not noticing any dissociation, now or during the last wave. I still have a decent loss of coordination along with difficulty writing out my thoughts. OEVs are present, but very subtle. Everything has a wavy appearance, as if I were looking at it through a fish tank with waves casting odd shadows and distortions about.

T+2:54: I can feel a slight build up towards another wave. I am going to try to do a task and see how difficult it is while the wave builds. Main body load right now is feeling speedy, hot, and chilled at the same time. Pupil dilation appears normal.

T+3:06: I was able to setup a portable CD player, speakers and an amp in my bedroom. It was a bit difficult, and not something I would want to try again. Playing some Floyd while the wave builds. I feel very hot now, but no more chills at the moment. Last wave never did build, but I was doing work setting up the sound system. It is building up quickly now, as if making up for lost time.

T+3:29: The last wave was smaller than I expected. I am riding the peak of it now, but it is fading.

T+3:36: The wave passed. This chemical is very subtle. My thinking is off, as if I experience a cause and then search out possible events that led up to the cause. Backwards: events looking for causes from the minds eye of reality.

T+3:44: Feeling very artsy.

T+3:52: OEVs are more pronounced, but nothing like LSD or mushrooms. There are small tracers and awesome color shifts. I have never seen color shifts like this on any other substance. Rather than part of the spectrum being muted and part being amplified, the colors are actually shifting constantly. An object will start out dark, turn blue, then green. If I keep watching, the object will get darker and red. I am clenching my jaw a bit and still feel speedy and ahead of myself. I am thinking entire thoughts backwards, which feels very odd. It is like seeing the future and wondering how I got here, yet not knowing where here is. The rest of the body load has disappeared.

T+4:20: Another wave just passed? kind of? I am pretty sure I have been riding a long peak for an hour or two now. The last wave was exhausting. I can see why some people would want off the ride now. Still feeling artsy. Thousands of crazy thoughts flowing through my mind, like: drifting through recent memories, stiching together a dream.

T+4:35: Woah! Not sure what just happened? ego backlash!

T+4:52: Wowzers. This chemical?s effects are difficult to describe. I am fairly certain the peak is over... if there was such a thing. Subtle is her name. She likes to sneek up behind you only to disappear as you look. Thinking all is safe, you find yourself surprised again and again as she plays with you. Odd sense of her, me who is who... multiple me's, but not like the many zillions of voices battling for control as on a large dosage of mushrooms... one voice, but many different perspectives each chattering away on its own, hoping somebody will notice its noise; A thousand typewriters, yet no monkey in sight.

T+5:30: Back down a bit. This is probably the afterglow from the peak. Very mellow yet speedy and a bit sleepy.

That was my last journal entry. I spent the next three or four hours trying to get to sleep; tossing and turning in bed. I didn?t get a decent night of sleep until the next evening. The come down was pretty rough. Once the peak was over, the stomach cramps returned. I never felt sick, but I had a constant tightness in my belly. I was able to eat a bit of food during this time, but it didn?t help. The come down is actually longer than the onset. The peak is also very long with waves that go from almost zero back to peak. Although I could walk and function during the peak, for the most part, I wouldn?t have wanted to try and pass myself off as sober. I don?t think it would have been possible, even in the lulls. I also noticed that I had an edgy, aggressive mood for the next week after the voyage. I am not sure that the chemical was causal, but something to note for future consideration.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: Seuss]
    #2590073 - 04/22/04 09:13 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

She likes to sneek up behind you only to disappear as you look. Thinking all is safe, you find yourself surprised again and again as she plays with you.

that's exactly how it is with me, i'll be sitting there and think i'm sober for a minute and then something happens and i'm fucked, the stuff can seriously kick your ass at higher doses. You must have gotten the low end between 10-20 because me and everyone else i know who've eaten it are still going strong 5hrs into it, i can't even attempt to sleep until at least 10-12hrs after taking it and then it's a losing battle even with some valium. I never heard of people having problems with aggresion ect. afterwards, i never have nor my friends, i wouldn't discount it though.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: John]
    #2590582 - 04/22/04 12:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I am not certain how long after my last journal entry the come down lasted.  After T+5:30 I was certainly out of the peak, but still going strong.  I was surprised, and disappointed the next day when I realized I had stopped recording the experience at some point.  I started the experience about 4:30pm and I remember looking at the clock and wishing I could fall asleep around 3:30am.  I did fall alseep before the sun came up, which was around 5:30am.  I have a feeling that the after effects lasted for four to five hours from my last entry.  The way this stuff was messing with time, I cannot be sure.  The come down really reminded me of how I felt the next day after binging on meth.  Sleepy, slow, tired, and unable to get any rest.  All said, I enjoyed the experience for the most part and will probably repeat it at some point.  I think I would have gotten more out of it had I not been trying to record what was happening.  I still cannot get over the color morphs... those were amazing.  :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2590793 - 04/22/04 01:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Very good trip report!!!
Do you guys know any web sites with more info on RC'S? Just want to read up on them a little

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: fliped]
    #2590818 - 04/22/04 01:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: John]
    #2590884 - 04/22/04 01:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2592164 - 04/22/04 08:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

lots of waves...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2592718 - 04/22/04 11:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Seuss, excellent report. I've only had the pleasures of 2C-T-7 and 2C-I. How would you compare your 2C-T-4 experience to those?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: Viaggio]
    #2593111 - 04/23/04 01:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

t4 is alot more like t7 then 2ci.... chemically and experience wise

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2593952 - 04/23/04 08:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

> How would you compare your 2C-T-4 experience to those?

Donno... t4 is the only 2c I have tried.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: 2c-t-4 Trip Report [Re: Infrared]
    #2595099 - 04/23/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

T4 and T7 are similar, eh?  Makes sense...then I suppose T4 causes (or offers depending on how you look at it) more mind-fuck than 2C-I?  Can't beat the easy ride of 2C-I :thumbup:

Again, Seuss, great report.  :wexican:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlineteaker
monster

#2595948 - 04/23/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

=( wish i could come across some of that stuff... sounds like a different kind of experience =)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2596331 - 04/23/04 11:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My advice would be to avoid dosing 40mg of this...
Ive tried 2c-b and 2c-t-4 and the former was very nice with a pleasant relaxed vibe, whereas 4 was a little negative and agitated.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience