Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEvangeliontx
Unleaded only

Salvia next to bat
    #2579410 - 04/19/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well ive done shrooms and acid now, both twice im now in the market for Salvia. I went through Erowid and a few other sites but i still have questions.

I understand that its legal but id still rather not be under speculation, is this a type of drug that can be enjoyed at non-break through doeses?

If so, could i do this at a moderately populated park as to relax me and prepare me? People wouldnt be in my face at all but from a distance would i look like a clown asking to get questioned?

If a cop happen to question me about my behaviour what should i do, do you think i could just show him what im smoking and he would leave me alone?

Is there any reason that cop could carry me away for acting weird but not being destructive to property or humans?

I understand that a bong is more effective but for reasons of concealment would a sherlock holmes type pipe work decently?

Under the asumption that i earn my wings in the privacy of my own home would you recomend i start with just straight leaves or x number extract.

What would be a fair deal for roughly 1 gram 5x extract and how long would that last me?

Thanks for the help in advanced, any other legal drugs you might recomend i try?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: Evangeliontx]
    #2579700 - 04/19/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 12:18 PM)

Offlinetoofew
curiouslyincomplete
Male

Loc: sudbury, ontario
Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #2579929 - 04/19/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yrtlzmo may have discouraged you, but he is definitely right...
ill try not to be as harsh, but you will only understand once youve tried it yourself.

ive shroomed many times, never acid.  however, i dont think it matters what experience you have because salvia can cause a number of strange things to happen - its quite unpredictable actually.

that having been said, do not, under any circumstances, try salvia in a public place.  there is no reason for it.  do it at home, or somewhere you wont be distrubed, and bring a sitter.  and from my experience, communicating with the 'real world' while in 'salvia world' is nearly impossible, therefore responding appropriately to an officer of the law seems unlikely.

try to stay away from the extracts.  if you cant get leaves, buy nothing stronger than 5x.  with extracts, there is a very fine line between too little and what you may consider to be too much.

salvia is not fun.  im sure there are a few people out there who 'enjoy' it, but i certainly didnt.  a breakthrough dose will do things to you that neither i nor any member of this forum could sufficiently describe. 

i say read up on salvia as much as you can, though nothing can honestly prepare you, and remember to RELAX - what you experience shouldnt last more than a minute or two, and then suddenly youll be completely back to normal.  make sure youre comfortable, lay down and close your eyes, and let the salvia do what it does - there is little chance youll have any control over what happens.

ENJOY! hahaha :wink:

--------------------
lime and limpid green the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

InvisibleEvangeliontx
Unleaded only

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: toofew]
    #2580270 - 04/19/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

DXM is something thats under consideration, but from what im hearing there is a huge hang-over factor.

I didnt plan on taking Salvia in public but i wanted to know if its recommended or not, ive only done acid in public once the rest of my trips including the shrooms have been in my room late at night.

How strong of a smell does the salvia produce?

EDIT: The biggest factor on me wanting to try salvia is the fact that its legal and not physically harmful... but emotional fallout seems to be a problem with some of its users.

Asuming that i use a torch lighter, is there any way i can avoid a bong, i need something that can be hidden a bit easier, if i can find a smaller bong will the effects be reduced?

(never smoked anythin before, so im going to HAVE to take it slow at first.)

Edited by Evangeliontx (04/19/04 10:08 PM)

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
    #2580370 - 04/19/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 12:18 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Evangeliontx]
    #2580524 - 04/19/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2581468 - 04/20/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia = Not Very Fun :sad:

DXM = VERY VERY Fun :eyemouth:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

InvisibleEvangeliontx
Unleaded only

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Arrakis]
    #2581646 - 04/20/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ive read alot of DXM reports and in alot of cases people feel "slow" after doing it, even at light doses, so caution reigns supreme.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2581841 - 04/20/04 09:11 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

DXM sucks, not even in the same ball park as shrooms, acid, salvia. Yeah, it makes you real slow for a while.
Yeah man, you can't smoke salvia in a park. If a cop were to come up to you and ask you what the hell you are doing while you are still under the effects..you would have no way to talk him off. You would either be completely unaware of what is going on or have some horrible paranoia about the cop's appearance. Salvia makes acid look like sugar. Sort of, only for a minute, but yeah..it is Not even remotely casual. Go ahead and smoke some, but you need to take it slow. You'll get way more than 1 trip out of your supply, no need to take the most powerfull psychedelic straight into a public area. Because it is freaky! Everything becomes alive or you think you're dead for a few minutes!

Anonymous

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: rdnp2035]
    #2581914 - 04/20/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2583342 - 04/20/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

There's no reason to do it in public, because the real world is gone. You might as well be in your own room, where your INSANE appearance won't cause trouble. People on salvia look like they've gone psychotic and will never return, complete with fearful/awed/absurd/ridiculous contortions of the face, drool pouring out of the mouth, nonsensical, often mathematical utterances, and possibly lots of random thrashing about.

If a cop were to approach you in this condition, you wouldn't even know it. When you came down, you could find yourself restrained in the back of a police car. You can't go out in a public place and behave that way, even if its the result of smoking an unscheduled drug. This cop would probably take a sample of your salvia back to the station, and this entheogen would be further on the radar of the law enforcement machinery. not good.

As for bong vs. pipe, if you have never smoked before, you're going to definitely need a bong. I recommend getting at least 5x or maybe 10x, it just means you'll have to smoke less. With virgin lungs and a pipe, its pretty much impossible to break through without a bong, you just won't be able to hold in the smoke long enough/take enough hits. I'd stay away from plain leaf: an extract is just a more concentrated form, which means you'll be able to smoke it with 10 times less tar/plant matter mucking up your sensitive throat and lungs.

Lastly, prepare yourself for one of the strongest drug experiences the plant world has to offer. You'll never be the same. I've only done it once, about a year ago, and I don't have the balls to go near it again. Its not enjoyable, it is terrifying, but still, astounding, incredible, illuminating, etc. I never wanted to smoke it again after the experience, but I may go back to salvia land this summer, we'll see.

Proceed with caution, and don't ruin it for the rest of us by thumbing your nose in public. Salvia isn't a "legal high," its the most potent natural psychoactive substance on earth. Treat it like its in its own category.

--------------------

OfflineGrovesk8ter
honestyopenmindednesswillingness
 User Gallery

Loc: Langley, B.C
Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Noviseer]
    #2583680 - 04/20/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia... was the most intense experience of my life. Its like nothing else, and there was no way I could have prepared myself for it.
It literally scared the shit out of me!
But yea its worth trying :laugh:

--------------------
"Much madness is divinest sense"
Dickinson, Emily

InvisibleEvangeliontx
Unleaded only

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Grovesk8ter]
    #2584046 - 04/20/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well I drove around in the booneys and came across a camp site park that allows visitors for free during the day, parked my car and headed off into the forrest which lead me to a very high hill that i could see miles from.

Completely secluded.

Got out my sherlock holems pip and put the 5x into the pipe, I gave it a small taste... smelled and tasted JUST LIKE tea leaves. Gave it a light and pulled as much into my mouth as i could and let it set for a second or two for it too cool off and then inhaled every bit.
left it in my virgin lungs for roughly 15, maybe 20 seconds each hit and no even the slightest buzz.

So now im at a cross road...

Did i just smoke tea leaves, or did i not inhale enough despite chain smoking it till roughly a half gram of "5x"" was completely gone.

It wasnt a waste by any means, i discovered one of the best places to trip ever but as far as the salvia goes it was a complete snafu.

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
    #2584071 - 04/20/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 10:29 AM)

InvisibleEvangeliontx
Unleaded only

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #2584086 - 04/20/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ah... temp activates it?

I was completely charing the leaves till they were black ashes... should a get a torch lighter and hold it on it till im done inhaling?

Should they taste and smell like tea leaves?

Offlinejickey
Stranger
    #2584268 - 04/20/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, Salvia smells like tea leaves to me. I'm not sure what tea tastes like though

Let me get my two cents in on Salvia. My friends and i bought a huge amount of salvia leaves(4 oz) online and have done many things with it. Normal pipes arn't quite enough for salvia. UNLESS mixed with weed. More often than not, you need a bong, even homemade ones work a-ok. Normal lighters work for me, but mini-torches work much better.
As they have said, its very intense, not something to do in public. As for holding it in, 15-20 seconds from a bong hit does just great. By the middle of the third hit...im gone.

But there is chewing\dipping salvia, which is whole nother ball game.
For me one "dip" (when i say dip, i mean a bunch of shake stuck in my bottom lip) relaxes me, and gives a funny feeling and very "light" visuals after about 30 mintes. But a critcal mistake people make when dipping/chewing is that they spit out The Salvia Saliva (Ha ha i made a funny)hold it in at LEAST 30 minutes. I've stuck in a dip in the middle of school,(probally not the smartest thing) and it was really cool, even though i had some problems conentrating on my schoolwork.

Im sure you know this, dont dip your 5x, that stuff is ment for smoking.

Just my 2 cents.
And yes, i think DXM rocks my socks!

Anonymous

#2588039 - 04/21/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: ]
    #2588091 - 04/21/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

regular lighter is fine. with extract you don't even need to keep it lit over top, just ignite, take it in deep and hold.
for plain leaf keep the lighter on all the way to get it all burnt fast and maybe use the blue flame torch type, though it is not healthy for your lung to have that much heat going. hence extract is way better. more tactical and more heathy.
high temp is not a requirement for salvia, the torch mythology relates to burning a lot quickly, not with temperature.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2589019 - 04/21/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, Salvia was flat out, hands down, far and away the most intense experience I have EVER had, and will ever have, unless I try DMT someday (I can only hope). I had NO IDEA what I was fucking with when I did it. I do know of it's truly unbeleivable power now, and consequently, like Noviseer, I have not had the courage to take another breakthrough experience. It is pure, alien terror. A spirit realm of the most dark proportions.

Here - read my trip report.

I could completely identify with running away from it all. When I did it in my friends basement for the first time (horrible setting) I was so fucked out of my mind within 30 seconds, I stood up after taking the second toke, just like you did, I was so shocked at what was going on. Probably more shocked than anything else I have ever done. Actually not probably, I was.

I began to walk towards the stairs and my friend grabbed me thinking I was tripping hard and I was going to go upstairs and his brother would be alerted that I was tripping. I stood there for a second with his arm holding me, and then I bolted within a second. I didn't get to the stairs before the peak hit. I lost all contact with everything. I had no idea that I was ever Scott, that I had been a live, that I was on planet earth, I knew NOTHING. My mind and everything that has been stored in it from the day I was born, was erased completely.

It was, without a doubt, the scariest thing I have ever been through. It was so lonely. I was taken to what I can only describe as "The Wheel" which was a giant wooden wheel floating in a black void, it's like we were just floating out in the universe billions of light years away from anything.

Me and everyone else who was in the room when I smoked it were all attached to this wheel, our teeth were clamped down on it and there was no escape. We all just looked at each other, none of us said anything. What was there to say? English didn't exist anymore anyway. Nothing did. Dead silence. This was my existance. This is how I had been for all of eternity. I knew of nothing else. Total complete ego loss. At this point, there was no where to get back to, because I had never been anywhere else but here, floating through this black space.

After I came out of that peak, I was so shellshocked, I didn't know what to say. I remembered I had just smoked salvia. A feeling of rapturous joy came over me because I was alive, but the CREEPY afterglow of salvia was still hanging around. I definitely was not thinking in my present mind. I was elsewhere. I couldn't think about what had just happened.

But anyway immediately after the peak I went outside because I had to get out of that basement. It was like "ground zero" and the further away I was, the better. Later that night I tried smoking some in my van with a friend of mine with some better music, but I still ended up having to get out of the car and run all the way over to my friends lawn to escape the feeling of terror.

salvia is some fucked up shit.

Oh yeah, and you're not prepared in the least.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia next to bat [Re: the free thinker]
    #2589915 - 04/22/04 04:52 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

free thinker,
gentle down the dose you use and see it more slowly.
no matter where you are at, you can use the kind of vision salvia gives.
the conditioning that makes it seem creepy is not from your heart but from societal/family influences - which, good as they are, are not necessarily enlightened.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom