Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25895487 - 03/25/19 09:01 AM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

I mean if you don't know it's cool but you don't have to put your $0.02 in if it doesn't really help.

Does your libido ever get so bad you can't even watch a movie? And if so, you like that?

The higher energy level from minor retention makes me feel more alive and all that but when it gets to a point where I can't function then I want some way to handle it without busting a nut because if I do that any time but right before bed then I feel off for awhile and that sucks, too.

--------------------
Not all those who wander are lost.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: yeah] * 1
    #25895517 - 03/25/19 09:21 AM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

It sounds like part of your plight is mental issues as well. To what degree, I can't say.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25895523 - 03/25/19 09:26 AM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

If you ask a question of the community then you're asking for the $0.02 of the community. If you don't like the answers you're getting because they're not what you want to hear then perhaps you should refrain from asking the question, or, even better, accept that people are trying to help you by taking their time to explain and offering their $0.02. Do you only consider help to be help if it aligns with what you want to hear?

Yes, sometimes I get so damn horny that I need to unload. And unload is what I do. I see no issue with that; quite the opposite in fact - I consider it healthy. I have read numerous books about the reproductive dances and functions of humans and there is very good reason for us to frequently unload.

I've played with retention, discipline, and just letting loose in my time. I have tested for benefits and downsides. I see no point in being pointlessly strict about it, for I have seen 0 benefit from being so.

Is there some reason that you're totally adverse to just jacking off when you need to? What is this 'feeling off' you describe? Have you had any traumatic sexual experiences in your life?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

#25895554 - 03/25/19 09:46 AM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
If you ask a question of the community then you're asking for the $0.02 of the community. If you don't like the answers you're getting because they're not what you want to hear then perhaps you should refrain from asking the question, or, even better, accept that people are trying to help you by taking their time to explain and offering their $0.02. Do you only consider help to be help if it aligns with what you want to hear?

Yes, sometimes I get so damn horny that I need to unload. And unload is what I do. I see no issue with that; quite the opposite in fact - I consider it healthy. I have read numerous books about the reproductive dances and functions of humans and there is very good reason for us to frequently unload.

I've played with retention, discipline, and just letting loose in my time. I have tested for benefits and downsides. I see no point in being pointlessly strict about it, for I have seen 0 benefit from being so.

Is there some reason that you're totally adverse to just jacking off when you need to? What is this 'feeling off' you describe? Have you had any traumatic sexual experiences in your life?

My thoughts as well. OP, we need an answer please!

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#25895582 - 03/25/19 10:01 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
I've tried Mantak Chia's cool draw, sacral/cranial pump and big draw. None of that helps me with not needing to bust.

What works?

Where in that did I ask for anyone's opinion?

And I'm not "totally adverse" to jacking off when I need to. You just replied to a thread I made the other day about having jacked 3x as much as I used to since getting back into combat sports so I'm not sure why you have that idea.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: yeah]
    #25895585 - 03/25/19 10:02 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

When I say I feel "off" its the typical stuff nofappers say they retain for. A big one is not feeling as poised around attractive women. Need some warrior qi to be calm, you know?

never had any sexual trauma, either. At least that I'm aware of. Like never been molested or taken advantage of in any way.

--------------------

Edited by yeah (03/25/19 10:04 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: yeah]
    #25895600 - 03/25/19 10:12 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

Ahhh, so you think by not masturbating at all that when you are around a woman you find attractive it will give you an edge needed to get said woman in the sack?:confused: Kids these days,lol.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25895608 - 03/25/19 10:15 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

holy fuck you judgmental brainlets are so god damn insufferable I'm about to stop fucking posting in this subforum

how are you going to tell me I can't tell how I feel after fapping? Why did you assume I'm just trying to fuck girls with nofap? Did it occur to you that maybe I want to feel relaxed for my own sake?

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

#25895629 - 03/25/19 10:26 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

Hey now, let's just calm down a bit. Maybe you should go jack off to release some tension? I was just asking, I didn't assume, that is why I asked.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25895643 - 03/25/19 10:37 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
Quote:

yeah said:
What works?

Where in that did I ask for anyone's opinion?

And I'm not "totally adverse" to jacking off when I need to. You just replied to a thread I made the other day about having jacked 3x as much as I used to since getting back into combat sports so I'm not sure why you have that idea.

A. 'What works?' is a request for discussion and exploration, which invaraibly involves opinion, since that is all we each have.
B. I don't keep track of every response I make to every thread, and I don't know you well enough to remember your habits exactly.
C. If you can't have a simple discussion about masturbatory habits without getting your knickers in a twist then I agree; you should stop posting in this subforum.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

#25895662 - 03/25/19 10:48 AM (28 days, 11 hours ago)

Yeah!

--------------------

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Sublimating sexual urges [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25895681 - 03/25/19 10:59 AM (28 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
You can beat this! Take matters into your own hands!

Just eat it!

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#25895902 - 03/25/19 01:20 PM (28 days, 8 hours ago)

A is just incorrect and it seems like you don't want to admit that you have trouble resisting the urge to show others how superior your understanding of matters is

C is also incorrect. If you read the two sentence OP carefully you will see the premise of the thread is to discuss how one can diminish sexual urges. It shouldn't be hard to understand how I could get frustrated when I have to deal with people who can't stay on topic and try to veer the discussion to irrelevant areas

just lock the thread I'll go to leddit or something next time I want to post here

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, koods, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
373 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 21 queries.