Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!!
    #2576935 - 04/19/04 06:55 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

First, stop doing stupid shit and claiming its in my name, like jihads and crap like that. Yes i god wish u to kill your fellow man to glorify me!!! Are you fucking retarted? no your not, i know cause i made you, so stop being such a damn disappointment. Oh but if u are one of the retards, then never mind, i work in mysterious ways. *Cough* BULLSHIT! *Cough*

2. Those of you who have blind faith in me, and let this blind faith motivate you to do more retarted things, Keep it! i dont want it!!!

3. Those of you who believe in my existance, thanks its appreciated, but stop claiming to really know anything about me. You dont know shit, you believe all sorts of things, and most of that is shit too. At best this is what u know...."God is the creative and possibly maintainive force behind existance as we know it". Stop saying im perfect, or omnipotent, and other such nonesense, you dont even know what those words mean, and u dont understand the implications they have on my supposed nature.

4. Those of you who think science doesnt have anything important to say about the nature of things.... your stupid. Why in the hell would i create a universe that can be described by math. No you dont have all the answers yet, and maybe u never will, frankly i havent decided yet, but you've got some damn good approximations so dont be afraid to use them, and have a little faith in them.

5. Above all, especially given #4, dont you think its safe to assume i'm a fairly logical entity? No you dont know for sure, but its a pretty safe bet.

6. Judge not...your to stupid, so dont do it, leave it to me please.

7. Oh ya this kinda goes hand in hand with #2, if your going to have faith in something, someone, me, whatever. Have a good reason for it, know why you do, base it in some kind of logic, or on some facts or something please. Ya ya is there such things as facts? hmmm i'm not going to tell you, you'd probably just do something stupid with that information. Seriously though, stop believing something just because thats how you'd like it to be, when in reality thats the only reason to believe it at all.

8. The bible is a good book, lots of good ideas. Maybe its my word maybe even if it is, the guys who wrote it down changed a bunch of shit around or left parts out, or added stuff because you all are some arrogant sons of bitches, and thats just the kinda thing u would do, so take it all with a grain of salt, and stop acting as if it were the gospel truth, pardon the pun.

9. I appreciate all the effort you all put into your little rituals and stuff, and these pretty buildings u make for me, but really just go fishing, enjoy nature... or be kind to your neighbor and we'll call it even.

10. ok this really isnt a rant, but i just wanted to take a moment to apologize for creating Cats, i know i fucked up. I'm sorry, maybe good and evil are just conceptions, more of your silly value judgments, but if evil is real, Cats would be evil, so again...Im sorry.

11. There is no black and white...only grey...a shit load of grey, in infinite shades.

12.Buddha, Jesus, and all the others like them were pretty cool, had some good ideas, but stop twisting their shit all different ways, and really maybe you shouldnt take them to literally, find your own way, and stay the hell outta mine.

13. Ah i could go on and on, well actually i couldnt since i dont have free will, i may think i can go on and on, but really what i do, is the only thing i could have done, and guess what, you got the same deal. You effect me, i effect you, thats the system. Eveything has a cause, every cause is an effect, and every effect is inturn also a cause in itself. Thats the way it is. It is the way it had to be, deal with it. So all that shit i said above, dont sweat it to much, you cant help it, i cant help it, its all unfolding how it must. Or maybe there are no causes, no effects, and all this is just an illusion, and in reality everything just IS, no time, no motion, no causality, things are completely different then how you think, and you cant begin to imagine the truth of it all, so your left with the closest thing to truth you can hope to find, and that is simply "the only thing that is certain, is uncertainy" Damn did i spell that right? eh, i'm god, what do i care. Oh and If you didnt catch on by now, here ends the post, and it was good.

Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be. Ya i ripped this sig off from my buddy Zengecko, i also stole his username and password to post on here, cause i dont have my own computer, except in the sense that all computers are mine if u wanna get technical...but anyways i'm ramblin, Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!! [Re: ZenGecko]
    #2576950 - 04/19/04 07:04 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

All I have too say is...

Heresy!

How dare you mock God and impersonate something that has no image...

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Re: Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!! [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2576960 - 04/19/04 07:10 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

How do u know i'm not god, using my friends computer just like i said? who are you to judge me? Im God damnit, so step off before i smite you!!!! Because i'm a vengeful, wrathful god full of love, as many of you claim, uh.... wait... Im what? huh? that sounds stupid.

Anonymous

#2576994 - 04/19/04 07:35 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

lmao, you high ass, wish i could smoke

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2577012 - 04/19/04 07:43 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

ZenGecko said:
How do u know i'm not god, using my friends computer just like i said? who are you to judge me? Im God damnit, so step off before i smite you!!!! Because i'm a vengeful, wrathful god full of love, as many of you claim, uh.... wait... Im what? huh? that sounds stupid.

Ya you are part of God. A product of God.

Again I shall say heresy!

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2577028 - 04/19/04 07:53 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

The amusement of this dramatization is equivalent to an earthworm trying to be a God. :grin:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2577988 - 04/19/04 01:19 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

.... your stupid.

Quote:

Judge not...your to stupid

Christ, not even GOD can keep his 'yours' straight. Why hast thou forsaken grammar?

Spelling errors aside, that was good stuff Zen.

Anonymous

Re: Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!! [Re: Viveka]
    #2578090 - 04/19/04 01:44 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

he's gotta die, i want his eye burried in my backyard, it aint hard, IM KILLIN OL' EVILEYE! :evil:

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!! [Re: ]
    #2578163 - 04/19/04 02:08 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

your stupid  :crazy2:

Their, they're, I'm only kiddin

Anonymous

#2578179 - 04/19/04 02:13 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

i said that for the juggalos out there, just fucking off  :nut:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2578299 - 04/19/04 02:46 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Good stuff, Zen. I enjoyed it.

My daughter sent me an email with this stuff in it, and I thought this would be an appropriate place to put it:

ARIZONA HIGHWAY MESSAGES

Some new billboards have been getting attention along the highways in Arizona. Some people have reported seeing one or two messages, but an Arizona newspaper listed all of them. Here's the list with all the variations of the "God Speaks" billboards. The billboards all have a plain black background with white text. There's no fine print, nor sponsoring organization, included. These are just great ... enjoy.

Tell the kids I love them.
-God

Let's meet at my house Sunday
before the game.
-God

C'mon over and bring the kids.
-God

What part of "Thou Shalt Not..."
didn't you understand?
-God

We need to talk.
-God

Keep using my name in vain,
I'll make rush hour longer.
-God

Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.
-God

That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing...
I meant it.
-God

I love you and you and you and you and...
-God

Will the road you're on get you to my place?
-God

Follow me.
-God

Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding.
-God

My way is the highway.
-God

Need directions?
-God

You think it's hot here?
-God

Have you read my #1 best seller?
There will be a test.
-God

Do you have any idea where you're going?
-God

Don't make me come down there.
-God

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Hi this is GOD, and i have a bone to pick with you!!! [Re: Frog]
    #2587682 - 04/21/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hhhmmmmm......this reminds of the "If you think it's dry now, wait until Fall" billboard myth. I live and drive in AZ and have never seen one. But if they are real.........

Quote:

Tell the kids I love them.
-God

Don't have any kids.

Quote:

Let's meet at my house Sunday
before the game.
-God

Yep, church and football. Two of the most spiritual things imaginable.

Quote:

C'mon over and bring the kids.
-God

To where, church where they'll be bombarded with ideologies they can't possibly comprehend or integrate into their experience?

Quote:

What part of "Thou Shalt Not..."
didn't you understand?
-God

Not that we didn't understand, it's just we really liked the golden calf sculpture in our living room.

Quote:

We need to talk.
-God

OK, God, you name the place and the time. Oh, all the wonders I've been waiting to discuss with you!

Quote:

Keep using my name in vain,
I'll make rush hour longer.
-God

God, is sin really a laughing matter?

Quote:

Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.
-God

If you weren't invited, what the hell where you doing at the wedding?

Quote:

That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing...
I meant it.
-God

It's not my neighbors i hate, it's those evil pagans with their false religions, trying to turn people away from you, the only one True God. Righteous indignation is ok, isn't it?

Quote:

I love you and you and you and you and...
-God

and...

Quote:

Will the road you're on get you to my place?
-God

Unfortunately our earthly roads only travel along the earth's surface.
But you already knew that, didn't ya God?

Quote:

Follow me.
-God

OK! Where?

Quote:

Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding.
-God

The Universe is only 12,000 years old?!? You've got to be kidding.

Quote:

My way is the highway.
-God

Then truckers must be the most spiritual people on the planet.

Quote:

Need directions?
-God

umm...that would be helpful

Quote:

You think it's hot here?
-God

Is that a threat, God?

Quote:

There will be a test.
-God

Yeah, I especially liked the parts that you borrowed from all the mythologies that came before you established your religion. It really made me think!

Quote:

Do you have any idea where you're going?
-God

Texas?

Quote:

Don't make me come down there.
-God

No, please do! It would clear up a lot of misunderstanding we've been having down here.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2587742 - 04/21/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty funny, evil eye.  I'm sure God forgives you.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2587824 - 04/21/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hey Zen, what was the real point of all of this??

care to explain to a person that doesn't understand?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Anonymous

#2588514 - 04/21/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"I'm sure God forgives you"

maybe god doesnt have an ego to have any reason to have to forgive, because he doesnt hold grudges to begin with.  maybe the only forgiving that needs to be done is for ourselves  :confused: :3rd_eye:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2589446 - 04/22/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

God made us in his image.  Not just physical, I don't think.  Of course, he's smarter than we are.  :grin: 

I don't think he has an ego, but we still need to be forgiven by him.  He's just waiting to be asked, is all.  He's a totally forgiving God.  Not like those kinds of gods that kill our crops and rain hail upon us.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2589458 - 04/22/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

There will be a test.
-God

The Bible? Pretty nice, but the plot's a bit confusing. You need to proofread it for contradictions. I prefer some of your other books like the Rig Veda or the Upanishads.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

#2589476 - 04/22/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
    #2590062 - 04/22/04 07:01 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know what the point of the original post is... i didnt write it. God did. God asked to use my computer, i said yes ofourse, i mean hell it was God after all. So i dont know, i guess the point is whatever you want the point to be, or whatever the point must be for you, given all the circumstances.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2590101 - 04/22/04 07:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
I don't think he has an ego, but we still need to be forgiven by him. He's just waiting to be asked, is all. He's a totally forgiving God. Not like those kinds of gods that kill our crops and rain hail upon us.

All gods are one

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom