Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

IDK If I should have fucked her
    #25893481 - 03/24/19 09:30 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

So. Met this girl from a dating app...

Fucked her.

Now, I really just want to mind my business...but she seems to be attached, and wanting more.

It's not even a plausibility for me. I am totally not attracted to her. I was just attracted enough to fuck her. Her entire personality is not something I want anything to do with.

In addition, after fucking her, I feel fucking empty. Idk if anyone will understand this. But I seriously feel like dog shit for just fucking some random chick. I never anticipated that I would ever feel this way. From now on, I'm done fucking chicks that I don't give a shit about.... I just can't do it.

I shouldn't have fucked her. Now I have to let her down. Idk. It was fun while I was doing it but now I just feel like a fuckin scumbag.  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePatchouli_Savage
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere between here an...
Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: NOUS333] * 2
    #25893503 - 03/24/19 09:40 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Lesson learned. Now you gotta be honest with her sonshe can seek what she needs elsewhere.

--------------------
"You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust. What do you have to be scared of?"

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: NOUS333]
    #25893533 - 03/24/19 09:51 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

just ghost her it's what everyone does now

--------------------

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
    #25893538 - 03/24/19 09:56 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Fuck her again

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: SporeJunkie] * 1
    #25893576 - 03/24/19 10:16 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

thats too bad you feel like crap, but patchouli is right. just tell her its not guna work out. no harm in that

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: NOUS333] * 1
    #25893594 - 03/24/19 10:29 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
I shouldn't have fucked her. Now I have to let her down. Idk. It was fun while I was doing it but now I just feel like a fuckin scumbag.

Sounds like you learned in one night a lesson that it took me a whole year and many broken hearts to learn.

I think that's something to be grateful for alright!! Life lessons FTW.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Edited by Jokeshopbeard (03/24/19 11:34 AM)

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #25893697 - 03/24/19 11:17 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
In addition, after fucking her, I feel fucking empty. Idk if anyone will understand this. But I seriously feel like dog shit for just fucking some random chick. I never anticipated that I would ever feel this way. From now on, I'm done fucking chicks that I don't give a shit about.... I just can't do it.

It's always good to know yourself and what you're really looking for. But don't beat yourself up too much, you haven't actually wronged this woman from what you describe. Did you have a religious upbringing by any chance?

OfflinePatchouli_Savage
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere between here an...
Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: yeah]
    #25894072 - 03/24/19 02:08 PM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
just ghost her it's what everyone does now

If you have just discovered you feel bad about fucking someone you don't want to ne involved with, it would behoove you to disregard this advice.

That would make you feel even shittier in the long run, whereas if you are honest now you can still walk away having learned something about yourself and what you are looking for, as well as honing those all too important communication skills.

--------------------
"You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust. What do you have to be scared of?"

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: psi]
    #25894361 - 03/24/19 04:04 PM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

psi said:
Quote:

NOUS333 said:

It's always good to know yourself and what you're really looking for. But don't beat yourself up too much, you haven't actually wronged this woman from what you describe. Did you have a religious upbringing by any chance?

Raised catholic.

Disregarded that upbringing untill i did mushrooms in 2013.  Lol.

One reason aside from the superficial appearances n stuff i dont like abt this chick is that she is not very in touch with any higher power. Beats up on herself n doesnt rralize it. Has a very fucked up past and the time i spent with her felt like she was bringing negative shit into my space. 

Like idk. Id be cool keeping her around as a fuck buddy and i feel like she should know thats the most i think of our arrangement. I sort of treat her like an object honestly and im pretty blunt about it. She must not think she deserves much more. Thts kinda sad. I dont want anything to do with a chick who thinks that low of themselves. And yet any chick who doesnt will be twice as hard to get with.

Ima have to tell her soon its just not gonna work.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25896353 - 03/25/19 05:20 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

I told her and she was cool about it

Now I just have to wait for her to get her period so I can stop worrying.  I will never have sex while wasted again. Should of wore a rubber. I’ve been such a dumbass lately.

I didn’t nut in her or anything but the fuckin possibility as small as it is...it’s still there. And the thought is so horrifying I’m scared straight. Honestly guys. If I get out of this one I’m changing my life.  I’m depressed as fuck right now. Worried. Anxious but the moment I know I’m free of this burden I’m done being stupid.

I guess this is all unrelated but I need to vent.

Thing is I went out and did the most to even meet this bitch. But about 8-10 Months ago I came across a nice girl in one of my classes and never had the balls to talk to her. Now. Feeling like my life might as well be over anyways if this bitch gets knocked up. I said fuck it earlier and I texted this girl I actually like. And I feared she was too young. She’s not. I feared she wouldn’t wanna talk to me. She’s an open book so far.

I should of did this months ago. Instead I was a scared bitch and ended up settling for the easiest pussy that came along. 

But at same time. If it all didn’t happen this way I would of never felt compelled to talk to this girl I like.

What is life.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#25897117 - 03/26/19 12:19 AM (5 years, 23 days ago)

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

OfflineDoneKildatReason
Chemical in the body
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green Country Flag
Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25899243 - 03/27/19 12:04 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

I can relate. But I was dumber. I let their hearts break.  Wish I'd done it differently. Just here recently that was happening..... I'm done thinking of women for a while.  If something happens, or starts happening, that builds connection through many ways, that's one thing.....
Then the question is this - Is it worse when neither care for one another . or better?

--------------------
This was an experiment.

InvisibleAcuriousmycologist
"Asking for a friend"
 User Gallery

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: DoneKildatReason] * 2
    #25899346 - 03/27/19 03:05 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

It doesn't sound like an issue of whether you did the right or wrong thing, but that you did something and found you don't like it now. Listen to that bit of you.

If you want to do ok with ANY girls, knock off this 'bitch' nonsense. And wear a condom. Babies aren't the worst thing to worry about.

Good you told her if you just want fuck buddies. Don't discount the possibility that she just wants to treat you like an object to...maybe she just wants more object.

Seriously though, quit the adolescent 'bitch' talk. Listen to what you've learned.

--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

#25899844 - 03/27/19 10:29 AM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Beats up on herself n doesnt rralize it. Has a very fucked up past and the time i spent with her felt like she was bringing negative shit into my space. 

Common these days, in my experience so far. The women I attract a often want to talk about all the negative things in their life and their ex bf's. I call it a form of 'recreational outrage'

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Anonymous #1

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: NOUS333] * 1
    #25900312 - 03/27/19 02:47 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:

Now I just have to wait for her to get her period so I can stop worrying.  I will never have sex while wasted again. Should of wore a rubber. I’ve been such a dumbass lately.

I didn’t nut in her or anything but the fuckin possibility as small as it is...it’s still there. And the thought is so horrifying I’m scared straight. Honestly guys. If I get out of this one I’m changing my life.  I’m depressed as fuck right now. Worried. Anxious but the moment I know I’m free of this burden I’m done being stupid.

Thing is I went out and did the most to even meet this bitch. But about 8-10 Months ago I came across a nice girl in one of my classes and never had the balls to talk to her. Now. Feeling like my life might as well be over anyways if this bitch gets knocked up. I said fuck it earlier and I texted this girl I actually like. And I feared she was too young. She’s not. I feared she wouldn’t wanna talk to me. She’s an open book so far.

I should of did this months ago. Instead I was a scared bitch and ended up settling for the easiest pussy that came along. 

But at same time. If it all didn’t happen this way I would of never felt compelled to talk to this girl I like.

What is life.

You are going to have a baby dude. You should have 2 names considered. One name for a boy and one name for a girl. Also twins is a possibility. Better pick out 4 names. Congratulations! :thumbup:

Edited by Anonymous (03/27/19 02:49 PM)

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: IDK If I should have fucked her [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25900615 - 03/27/19 05:42 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

NOUS333 said:

What is life.

You are going to have a baby dude. You should have 2 names considered. One name for a boy and one name for a girl. Also twins is a possibility. Better pick out 4 names. Congratulations! :thumbup:

Get lost

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale