Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTime
Acid Fan
Loc: Minnesota
I find psychadelics bring friends closer
    #2587736 - 04/21/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What are your experiences? Every time I've tripped with a good friend, it always seems like we are even better friends than we were before we tripped. You get to know someone really good when you trip together. My .02

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: Time]
    #2587764 - 04/21/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I definitely agree. I've only tripped with my two best buddies and I have to say it brought us closer. We talked about stuff we'd never talk about sober. I think tripping helps you to open up more.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: Comfortably_Numb]
    #2588293 - 04/21/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Same deal here. I also tend to have a much better trip if I am with a closer friend. Im pretty sure a good majority of the people on this board are the same.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2588329 - 04/21/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

definitely has brought me closer to some of my friends. more trips this summer hopefully also!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2588579 - 04/21/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Definately... but I also think that if you don't trip together for a long while and just smoke alot of herb and shit, your relationship with that person seems to go back to how it used to be.

Invisibleshriek

#2588582 - 04/21/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah. i agree 100%

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2588850 - 04/21/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It's almost impossible to experience some of the things on a trip with friends and not come out it closer then you were before hand.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisiblepB0t
I'm a teapot
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer *DELETED* [Re: Time]
    #2589009 - 04/21/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: pB0t]
    #2589289 - 04/21/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i find that all drugs bring freinds closer even the bad ones

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: djd586]
    #2589545 - 04/22/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

def.tly, I've had some real defining trips with good homies. Some of the more enjoyable experiences of my life have been shared with them in this altered state & it reverberatees.
except for this one time an acquaintance we were tripping with had latent violent mental disturbances.. I'm no closer to him since then.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2589585 - 04/22/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Tripping can bring friends closer,

but if they're a newb and freakout, then no.

Offlinehardyharhar
Neon-LightDiamond

Loc: Pavonis Mons
    #2590608 - 04/22/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Last summer, I treated two of my friends to their first acid trip. I dosed a 10 strip and they both ate 3 hits of fractals. The trip was amazing on my part, but all in all for some reason I actually saw their actual intentions on life which really annoyed me. I somehow saw both of them as some sort of superior all destroying consumer, by this I mean that they take enjoyment out of non-stop destruction/consuming. Watching them smoke cigarettes, drink soda, and blather on about how they are "so high" and "we want more acid". It really annoyed me at the time.

By all means... I'm not a negative person, but when I tripped with them I felt that I saw the side of them that would have actually detered me from being their friend in the first place, this may sound contradictory, but its the way I felt at the time and still feel the same way today.

Ever since last summer I haven't had the chance to get my hands on any dose, but lots of mushrooms have bloomed my way. Ever since that experience last summer, I'm a lot more careful when choosing who I sell mush/lsd to, I am also very picky about when I want to trip and who I want to trip with. By this I mean that having the right mindset and bonding with friends who are looking for the same thing that I am looking for. That, my friends, is the whole point to the psychedelic experience, in my opinion. I take psychedelics to experience my inner-self, soul, and subconsious. Most of the people around here trip just to get "fucked up". That kind of mindset detests me.

Sorry for the novel. Everyone be safe and hopefully you will find what your looking for

--Peace

Edited by hardyharhar (04/22/04 10:38 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: hardyharhar]
    #2590697 - 04/22/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can't trip with all my old buddy's for those reasons.

I think there is maybe 1 or 2 people I know who I can trip with.

The rest they just want to get fucked up or have fun... They think I'm a nutty fucker for thinking there is more to it than that. All they want out of life is money and pleasure at the cost of anything and nothing will get in there way. I don't even see how they can trip.

Offlinehardyharhar
Neon-LightDiamond

Loc: Pavonis Mons
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: Adom]
    #2590756 - 04/22/04 11:16 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That is exactly my point Adom. Same with the guys I dosed, they thought I was acutally an idiot for believing that there was more to hallucinogens than to just get fucked up and/or to forget the troubles of life.

Another instance is around thanksgiving this year got some excellent mushrooms. Usually the mushrooms around my area are very weak, where one would have to eat an 1/8th just to get off baseline. These shrooms where different in a good way though. They where the most potent mushrooms I have ever experienced. I ate a 1/4 thinking that they where the regular low potency mushrooms. But oh my god... I was wrong... I learned so much that evening/morning that I can't even put any of it into words. Anyways, the same guys that I tripped last summer wanted to eat some shrooms with me. I was a little resistant at first because of what happened that previous summer, but I caved (like I always do :frown: ). We did the orange juice method of eating them and we could feel the onset within 15 mins. I knew this was going to be different this time because just the come-up was more intense than any mushroom experience ive ever had. To make a long story short, both of the guys thought that the mushrooms poisoned them and that they would never be the same again. After a couple hours the guy who owns the house kicked us out. He is apparently having a really bad trip because its too intense. Mind you, this is one of the guys that I gave acid to this summer. So we drive over to my good friends apartment, tripping fully on these extremely good shrooms. The rest of the night was very enjoyable.

The next day comes along and the guy who had the bad trip calls me. My reaction when I saw the name on caller ID was that he was going to bitch me out for poisoning him or some shit. But no, we talked for a while and apparently he learned so many things about life that he actually thanked me for the experience.

I am still bitter about what happened the previous summer, maybe things will change... maybe things won't...

Edited by hardyharhar (04/22/04 11:17 AM)

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: onetime]
    #2592819 - 04/22/04 09:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i disagree on this one with you onetime....
You said-"i find that all drugs bring freinds closer even the bad ones" I live in an area where many many people cook dope(crank) and i have had many of my friends become very very addicted to these drugs(crank in my opinion is one of those bad drugs) and i have had two friends of mine come to my house while i was gone and seriously steal everything from me. MY bed all my electronics almost everything i own. this really did not bring us closer.

I am not sure if you meant all pscicedelics(sorry i am a horrible speller) bring you closer or all drugs in general.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2592827 - 04/22/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

there is only two or three friends that i take mushrooms with and we have become the closet of friends. I believe we now have a friendship that will last a life time no matter what we go through since we have been able to connect the way we have when we are under the influence of mushrooms.

Anonymous

Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: fliped]
    #2592982 - 04/22/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Adom said

Quote:

The rest they just want to get fucked up or have fun... They think I'm a nutty fucker for thinking there is more to it than that. All they want out of life is money and pleasure at the cost of anything and nothing will get in there way. I don't even see how they can trip.

Amen.

I have only two friends out of many trippers who actually show respect for the chemical.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #2593951 - 04/23/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I believe psychedelics strip you down and leave you naked for all to see. I don't really have problems with this because generally I'm accepting of myself, but it can make for some weird times if someone's fighting through a trip to hold onto their image.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: hardyharhar]
    #2611480 - 04/28/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hardyharhar said:
Watching them smoke cigarettes, drink soda, and blather on about how they are "so high" and "we want more acid". It really annoyed me at the time.

I am also very picky about when I want to trip and who I want to trip with. By this I mean that having the right mindset and bonding with friends who are looking for the same thing that I am looking for. That, my friends, is the whole point to the psychedelic experience, in my opinion. I take psychedelics to experience my inner-self, soul, and subconsious. Most of the people around here trip just to get "fucked up". That kind of mindset detests me.

--Peace

I hear ya mate, I have difficulty finding good tripping partners nowadays. My one best friend with a paralell mindstate to mine did too many mushrooms and now he won't trip for fear of his mental stability. Can't blame him of course, but I long to share the experience again.
'Slike some people will trip simply to "see stuff"... ... Any escape from daily mundane existance for them It seems. Weather it be drunk or fry. Worries me at points
Perhaps a solo trip is in order.. hmmm :mushroom2:

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: I find psychadelics bring friends closer [Re: Cherk]
    #2612374 - 04/28/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Smoker For Peace said:
I believe psychedelics strip you down and leave you naked for all to see. I don't really have problems with this because generally I'm accepting of myself, but it can make for some weird times if someone's fighting through a trip to hold onto their image.

exactly why I don't like tripping with friends sometimes. They get weirded out by the fact that their boundaries are dropping out from under their feet, and they start tripping out and acting psychotic, trying to hold onto something that is dissolving. I've seen it happen over and over, and it always makes my stomach turn.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies