Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineHoob33
Three toed sloth head yo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Rain forest
Re: Weed vs concentrates [Re: Gorlax]
    #25887047 - 03/21/19 12:54 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

I been micro dosing weed in my vaporizer. Don’t even use dabs and hardly ever smoke from pipes and joints. I do carry a dab pen when I go anywhere. A yocann XL.

--------------------
when god hands you lemons you,FIND A NEW GOD! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Weed vs concentrates [Re: Hoob33]
    #25887956 - 03/21/19 12:13 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

I bought a DynaVap "M" recently and really like it. No power required, portable, perfect for micro dosing flower...

Had a Volcano before and it's fun for group use, but super easy to go overboard. With the DynaVap I can restrict my intake a little better. They even have an attachment now for concentrates.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: Weed vs concentrates [Re: Robo]
    #25887993 - 03/21/19 12:29 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

I really like good quality bubble hash for smoking, but I actually prefer to not smoke at all and make edibles. I also mainly use hash for those

I always like to blend a high THC with a high CBD one

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Weed vs concentrates [Re: freedomfungus]
    #25888409 - 03/21/19 03:32 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Yeah I’ve known a few people who stopped getting high from flower they smoked so much wax lol

For some reason....

...When I only dab & work with only extracts for a stretch of time (say 2 to 3 weeks), after a while the dabs just don't really "hit the spot", and when I go back to smoking flower the flower actually gets me higher and more loaded than the dabs were.

A friend of mine is the same way...He was all about dabs/extracts for a long time, then when he went back to smoking flower the flower was actually getting him higher than the dabs were.

When I initially start to dab...like if I haven't taken a dab in a while, it will certainly go right to my dome and get me really high...but if I continue to dab daily for a few weeks, the effects from dabs end up not really having any "depth" or richness to them, very lackluster and a very short lasting high...and then when I go back to flower after dabbing for a while the flower always gives me a better and heavier effect.

Quote:

freedomfungus said:
When dabs start feeling lackluster, Smoke concentrate on top of flower:stoned:.

:wink:

That's my favorite actually :yesnod: . Placing a lil dabble of extract on top of a bong rip .

Extract mixed with flower will always hit the spot better than a plain ol' dab.

-OM

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates