Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Ass hole drivers
    #25887263 - 03/21/19 06:10 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Seriously. We're doing 80 and I can't see your headlights you're up my ass so much.

I'm going to get into some car accidents, simply by stabbing my breaks.

"Your honor, I thought I saw a deer jump out in front of me. I got scared and slammed on my breaks."

Pricks.

Edit: 80 miles per hour.

Autobahn much?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (03/21/19 06:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25887275 - 03/21/19 06:27 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Some people are asshole drivers for sure. Once i thought of arming myself with a paintball gun, just to piss them off. But realized it would make it much worst.

Woukdnt it be great if u could release an oil slick on his car? If only life were a video game.....

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25887278 - 03/21/19 06:29 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Some people are asshole drivers for sure. Once i thought of arming myself with a paintball gun, just to piss them off. But realized it would make it much worst.

Woukdnt it be great if u could release an oil slick on his car? If only life were a video game.....

My older brother used to carry spent D-cell batteries and would drop them out the window.

:lolsy:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #25887293 - 03/21/19 06:56 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I don't brake check tailgaters but I have been known to let my foot off the gas and gradually slow down. If I'm in the passing lane and I see someone coming up behind me much faster I'll move over before they have an opportunity to tailgate. But if they could have passed and they're just being dicks, if anything I'm going to make sure there is even more distance between me and the car in front of me. I think some of these people have the theory that if they intimidate you into going even faster, you'll be the one caught for speeding because you're in front.

OfflineSweetandsauer
Stranger

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: HamHead]
    #25887356 - 03/21/19 07:34 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Throw your loose change out of the sunroof. Works for me. They won’t learn their lesson but at least they will have to buy a new windshield

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: psi] * 2
    #25887359 - 03/21/19 07:35 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

psi said:
I don't brake check tailgaters but I have been known to let my foot off the gas and gradually slow down. If I'm in the passing lane and I see someone coming up behind me much faster I'll move over before they have an opportunity to tailgate. But if they could have passed and they're just being dicks, if anything I'm going to make sure there is even more distance between me and the car in front of me. I think some of these people have the theory that if they intimidate you into going even faster, you'll be the one caught for speeding because you're in front.

Maybe some people but I drive up and down i95 multiple times a week and the amount of assholes who don’t move over like you described is absolutely ridiculous.  If you don’t tailgate them for a few minutes they won’t move.  I get it you want to play it safe and not get a ticket for speeding.  My theory is gtfo of the passing lane then it’s TECHNICALLY a law that slower traffic should keep right in the US they should be ticketing these jerks holding up the freeways in the name of safety! :getoffmylawn:

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25887395 - 03/21/19 07:54 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I have a really big truck and I do this to people all the time. I also use the size to intimidate a lane merge anytime. If there is someone that close to you then they're telling you that you're going to slow for the fast lane and need to let them pass.

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Lophosaurus] * 2
    #25887419 - 03/21/19 08:05 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
I have a really big truck and I do this to people all the time. I also use the size to intimidate a lane merge anytime.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #25887425 - 03/21/19 08:07 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25887496 - 03/21/19 08:53 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I literally was just riding this guys ass and he brake checked me, so i went to pass him and he fuckin speeds up and races me to an intersection. Then wont let me go ahead of him. Sometimes you just have to let assholes be assholes. Let me be me

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25887502 - 03/21/19 08:55 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Watch out for motorcycles and don’t throw shit, ouch

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: NOUS333]
    #25887571 - 03/21/19 09:31 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
I literally was just riding this guys ass and he butt checked me, so i went to pass him and he fuckin speeds up and races me to intercourse. Then wont let me go top him. Sometimes you just have to fuck assholes and more assholes. Let me beat meat

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #25887580 - 03/21/19 09:35 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

If I see an asshole weaving through traffic and coming up fast to pass me and possibly cause an accident, I'll stay even with the other lane and WILL NOT let the fucker pass! I'll do this for miles, fuck 'em! If someone flips me off I smile really big and wave. I very rarely get angry/agitated when driving, it's such a useless waste of emotion and unneeded stress. If you're running late, so be it. One should have left the house earlier. If late due to traffic, so fucking what? If the place one is driving to doesn't understand then they are fucking assholes! Chill when driving people! You're driving a death machine!

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25887594 - 03/21/19 09:41 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

My mom used to tailgate the fuck out of other cars. Like most people who do that, she had this assumption that the person ahead will just go faster. But nah. One day she slammed into the back of one of these cars that brake checked her, I was like 9 or 10 and got hella concussed just from hitting my head on the seat, and had a neck brace for a lil while

However, I don't wanna encourage anyone here, but it  was ruled that it was that guys fault, because it was very obvious that he was just brake checking her, and judges get brake-checkers in the courtroom all day every day. Thinkin they gonna get a fat check cuz they heard it's always the person behind you who is at fault. But that aint the case if it is obvious that you were just brake checking and deliberately risking their ass to prove a point. Judge will slam down on you fo dat if he think it's what you were doing.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #25887616 - 03/21/19 09:51 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Yep, it's very dangerous too. I just like to block them and watch them go fucking mad,lol.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #25887631 - 03/21/19 09:56 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
If I see an asshole weaving through traffic and coming up fast to pass me and possibly cause an accident, I'll stay even with the other lane and WILL NOT let the fucker pass! I'll do this for miles, fuck 'em! If someone flips me off I smile really big and wave. I very rarely get angry/agitated when driving, it's such a useless waste of emotion and unneeded stress. If you're running late, so be it. One should have left the house earlier. If late due to traffic, so fucking what? If the place one is driving to doesn't understand then they are fucking assholes! Chill when driving people! You're driving a death machine!

Or you could just let ppl pass you and let them express their freedom to go as fast as fhey want while minding your own business. Who called upon u to be road hero.

I have limited time between the shit in my day. I dont need someone like you going 35 in a 65 to ruin my day because hes just a buddha on the highway.

Pshhh

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: NOUS333] * 3
    #25887650 - 03/21/19 10:03 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

He's obviously not talking about going 35 in a 65, Professor Road Rage, he's talking about not letting reckless speeders continue weaving through lanes and causing a risk of accidents and even further slowing traffic.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25887675 - 03/21/19 10:10 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
He's obviously not talking about going 35 in a 65, Professor Road Rage, he's talking about not letting reckless speeders continue weaving through lanes and causing a risk of accidents and even further slowing traffic.

:thumbup::thumbup:

At least until I exit,lol. They're not getting past me and causing a wreck in front of me if I can help it safely.

Professor Road Rage- My new band name!

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#25887679 - 03/21/19 10:11 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I see all the points of view in this thread as valid

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25887692 - 03/21/19 10:16 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
If someone flips me off I smile really big and wave.

That's my dad's signature move as well.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: NOUS333] * 1
    #25887702 - 03/21/19 10:22 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Why not just leave earlier and avoid stress and possibly causing a wreck or even death? Why hurry if you're driving a death machine? It's a lethal weapon really.

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

#25887711 - 03/21/19 10:24 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

What's one more dead person? Let him be himself, bro...

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: psi] * 1
    #25887715 - 03/21/19 10:25 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I never have any of these problems on the road for some reason. I drive in the left lane but I never tail gate people. If someone is slow in the left lane I just pass them

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: trees] * 1
    #25887771 - 03/21/19 10:55 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I live in southern california and I haven't been able to drive above 8mph in years

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
    #25887778 - 03/21/19 10:59 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I live in southern california and I haven't been able to drive above 8mph in years

:toohightothink:

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Niggerville, TX Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: trees]
    #25887780 - 03/21/19 10:59 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I got an uncle who was in an outlaw motorcycle group back in the day.
If an offending cage did some dumb shit, they would speed up and in front of them, and take their handy dandy mangled piece of scrap metal they kept in their handlebars, and throw it behind them into the cages windshield and drive off.

--------------------
"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."-Marvin Heemeyer
𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓷𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 '𝓮𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓮.

𝓣𝓱𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓮

Edited by Fleabag Friend (03/21/19 11:04 AM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #25887782 - 03/21/19 11:00 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Why do you keep saying cage, wtf does that mean

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #25887792 - 03/21/19 11:05 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I really had to work on my anger response to poor driving.  I go up and down a big mountain pass every day and people love to go 15mph under the speed limit side by side in both lanes. 

Same people don't use turn signals ever ect ect. Maybe things will be better after automating driving.

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Niggerville, TX Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #25887796 - 03/21/19 11:05 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Cage is biker slang for a car man.

--------------------
"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."-Marvin Heemeyer
𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓷𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 '𝓮𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓮.

𝓣𝓱𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓮

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25887799 - 03/21/19 11:08 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
I have a really big truck and I do this to people all the time. I also use the size to intimidate a lane merge anytime. If there is someone that close to you then they're telling you that you're going to slow for the fast lane and need to let them pass.

Right, I'm 2-3 car lengths from the car ahead, and that car has traffic in front of it, so this is no excuse.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25887832 - 03/21/19 11:19 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Why not just leave earlier and avoid stress and possibly causing a wreck or even death? Why hurry if you're driving a death machine? It's a lethal weapon really.

its not a matter of leaving early.  i have a set schedule. like today, i was racing home so i could accomplish some shit before my class.  it wasnt because i left late or was running late... thats just the amount of time i have because of the way my schedule is. some people need to drive fast. others dont. so dont be a dick road hero and try to control other peoples speed. thats how i see it

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25887843 - 03/21/19 11:23 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Try to schedule better?:shrug: Maybe try to get some things done and consolidate your moves to the place you are? Prioritize/consolidate the "shit you need to accomplish" better?

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #25887845 - 03/21/19 11:24 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

The way I see it, keep driving fast and taking risks and sooner or later no matter how good of a driver you are, or think you are, there will be a wreck, and possibly injuries.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25887850 - 03/21/19 11:27 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Try to schedule better?:shrug: Maybe try to get some things done and consolidate your moves to the place you are? Prioritize/consolidate the "shit you need to accomplish" better?

what does "set" schedule mean to you?

i never want to see you on the road. we would have issues.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25887857 - 03/21/19 11:28 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I'll be a dick and control other people's speed when they ride my ass and stress me out because of it.

I'll even cause accidents, I don't care. Example. There was a nasty blizzard that blew through last week and I was let out of work early. On my drive home, a guy comes barreling up behind me in the fast lane, in a blizzard and I'm doing 55-60. I see him coming and just as he starts to change lanes to the right to pass, I flip my blinker and moved over. He reacts by switching back to the fast lane and proceeds to fish tail all over the highway behind me. He slowed down after that.

I understand on long trips that speeding can save time, but IMO, anything less than 30 miles, there's no point in speeding as the amount of time saved is negligible.

If you're pressed got 5-10 minutes and have got to speed, there's something wrong, in my opinion.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25887860 - 03/21/19 11:29 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

It means you prioritize other less important things in a certain order around your "set schedule" that you know you have so that you have time to do things in a proficient manner without stressing and rushing around like an idiot.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25887874 - 03/21/19 11:34 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I keep up with fast lane traffic. I leave early enough going anywhere where I don't have to speed and still have plenty of time to smoke and/or chill for a few minutes before being early to whatever appointment or event I have scheduled.

I used to speed a lot, bobbing in and out of traffic and getting into some hairy situations. As I grow older, I don't have that same drive. No puns.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25887884 - 03/21/19 11:38 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I keep up with fast lane traffic. I leave early enough going anywhere where I don't have to speed and still have plenty of time to smoke and/or chill for a few minutes before being early to whatever appointment or event I have scheduled.

I used to speed a lot, bobbing in and out of traffic and getting into some hairy situations. As I grow older, I don't have that same drive. No puns.

Yep, same here.

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#25887912 - 03/21/19 11:52 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I didn't learn to drive until I was about 30 and had kids, so I never really had an "aggressive young male driver" phase. Still got charged for insurance like I was that age though. One at-fault fender bender when I was just starting out fucked me for a long time. And my rates still kinda suck as I close in on 40. I've only ever got one other ticket, got caught by a speed trap on a steep hill with an unusually low speed limit.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: psi]
    #25887915 - 03/21/19 11:54 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Been driving since I was 10-11. I could just do it.

--------------------

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
    #25888075 - 03/21/19 12:59 PM (5 years, 28 days ago)

I fucking hate Denver drivers.

I had to quit driving for door dash for the past few days too keep sanity.

I'm really looking forward to doing door dash deliveries on my ebike soon fuck traffic.

Here is some advice I would like to share with everyone driving on public roads.

IF YOUR IN THAT BIG OF A GOD DAMN HURRY YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT YESTERDAY!

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Edited by PumpJackTeX (03/21/19 01:12 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25888107 - 03/21/19 01:08 PM (5 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

what does "set" schedule mean to you?

i never want to see you on the road. we would have issues.

:hi:

--------------------

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
    #25888130 - 03/21/19 01:13 PM (5 years, 28 days ago)

whatcha gonna do brother?

When trex runs wild on you?!

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
    #25888198 - 03/21/19 01:51 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

:lol:  You are risking an accident even more by not letting him pass.

Also not everyone driving fast is late or trying to get some where important. Some people just like to drive fast.....mind your own damn business.

Every single person in this thread who gets in peoples way is an asshole. /thread

Edited by Boomer The Great (03/21/19 02:15 PM)

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25888210 - 03/21/19 01:55 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
The way I see it, keep driving fast and taking risks and sooner or later no matter how good of a driver you are, or think you are, there will be a wreck, and possibly injuries.

What you are doing is just a dangerous. Going super slow and/or blocking the fast lane makes people change lanes or hit their brakes quickly. If you're going slow then just move over. It's not your place to decide who should go what speed. If slow people like you would ride in the correct lane than this guy wouldn't have to be swerving. People like you are causing the problems.

Just move over. Some people have real emergencies and need to be somewhere quickly.

Quote:

HamHead said:
I'll be a dick and control other people's speed when they ride my ass and stress me out because of it.

I'll even cause accidents, I don't care. Example. There was a nasty blizzard that blew through last week and I was let out of work early. On my drive home, a guy comes barreling up behind me in the fast lane, in a blizzard and I'm doing 55-60. I see him coming and just as he starts to change lanes to the right to pass, I flip my blinker and moved over. He reacts by switching back to the fast lane and proceeds to fish tail all over the highway behind me. He slowed down after that.

I understand on long trips that speeding can save time, but IMO, anything less than 30 miles, there's no point in speeding as the amount of time saved is negligible.

If you're pressed got 5-10 minutes and have got to speed, there's something wrong, in my opinion.

You would rather cause an accident then ride in the correct lane? If you're going slow then get the fuck over into the slow lane. They don't want to "ride your ass" they want to go around you so just move over. You sound like a horrible person.

Male
    #25888232 - 03/21/19 02:00 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah man I'm not sure whats wrong with their logic. Their brains are broken.

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #25888237 - 03/21/19 02:03 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

driving is stressful, I just got my g1 and I dont feel confident yet so im thinking of taking driving school

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #25888239 - 03/21/19 02:04 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

:shrug: It's not always, good points loph and boom. I do just get out of the way more these days, but will still do it. I need to curtail that passive aggressiveness.:heart: I also think different states/cities have different styles of driving and here in Denver there is such a mix of out of state people it creates more traffic problems due to that. Not to mention they need to build more bridges and through ways. It will be a mess here for the next 10-20 years while they catch up to the population growth.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25888240 - 03/21/19 02:06 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Does anyone here sort of whip out a bit the opposite way they are going to turn before they turn the other way? I see this a lot.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: gopher] * 2
    #25888241 - 03/21/19 02:07 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Try going to a college parking lot on the weekends or driving at night to get used to it.  Learn the car and what it can do, like how fast it can take off and how fast it can stop. If you get snow then take it to an empty parking lot and spin it out so you can practice getting back control.

Always be aware of what's going on while driving and look a couple cars ahead. Be safe and remember the left lane is for faster cars.

Male
    #25888243 - 03/21/19 02:09 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah Rex. I'm not a perfect driver by any means. I actually had to take an aggressive driving course for a speeding ticket. 102mph in a 55mph. But we talked about this exact topic and the State Trooper said just get out of peoples way. Of course most of us in the class were the speeders. But we were talking about how to handle people who got in our way.

Anyway the fact of the matter is automated cars couldn't come soon enough. We won't have to worry about any asshole drivers. Whether it be tailgaters or people who get in front of speeders. :yesnod:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25888255 - 03/21/19 02:17 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Does anyone here sort of whip out a bit the opposite way they are going to turn before they turn the other way? I see this a lot.

I think I know what you're talking about here. I have to do something like this if I'm in my biggest truck and making a U-turn because I need like a 3 lane width to do it without backing up and looking dumb.

A couple days ago there were two guys at a stop sign that got out of their cars and were about to fight. I should have let them fight, but instead I started honking my horn at them because I was done sitting in traffic and around here one of them might be a gang banger. They got back in their cars and drove off.

If you're going to fight then it's best to pull into a parking lot or something.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25888270 - 03/21/19 02:25 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Try going to a college parking lot on the weekends or driving at night to get used to it.  Learn the car and what it can do, like how fast it can take off and how fast it can stop. If you get snow then take it to an empty parking lot and spin it out so you can practice getting back control.

Always be aware of what's going on while driving and look a couple cars ahead. Be safe and remember the left lane is for faster cars.

I taught myself how to drive like this many times. Plus I would sneak out my mmoms 1976 malibu classic when I was 13 and drive all night. We would siphon gas and just get high and drive.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25888407 - 03/21/19 03:31 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Many times it has nothing to do with being in the proper lane. I let people pass all the time. I get over to the right, they close a 2-3 car gap, I get back over and nothing changes but two car positions, but I'm more likely to back off than continuing to ride the ass of the guy in front of me, so who's the ass?

They think they can get cute by trying to pass on the right, but if I notice that shit, I'll close the gap between me and the car ahead to prevent them from cutting in line, and nine times out if ten, they're unable to pass because they run up against that slower traffic to the right that I'm slowing moving past.

And yup, I'm a fucking horrible person. But you wouldn't know it because I'm a sweetheart in public.

I've thought about making some bumper stickers that say something like 'if you can read this, you're too close. Get off my ass, please."

See, I can be a nice guy and say please.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25888424 - 03/21/19 03:40 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Many times it has nothing to do with being in the proper lane. I let people pass all the time. I get over to the right, they close a 2-3 car gap, I get back over and nothing changes but two car positions, but I'm more likely to back off than continuing to ride the ass of the guy in front of me, so who's the ass?

They think they can get cute by trying to pass on the right, but if I notice that shit, I'll close the gap between me and the car ahead to prevent them from cutting in line, and nine times out if ten, they're unable to pass because they run up against that slower traffic to the right that I'm slowing moving past.

This is what I meant I do!- T. REX

And yup, I'm a fucking horrible person. But you wouldn't know it because I'm a sweetheart in public.

I've thought about making some bumper stickers that say something like 'if you can read this, you're too close. Get off my ass, please."

See, I can be a nice guy and say please.

Also when there is a closed lane and everyone is moving over really far back, but there is a lane open but obviously closed ahead and there are those motherfuckers that go up real fast past everyone moving over and weasel their way in, if I can I'll block that fucking lane and they will NOT get by me just so they can root hog their way in up ahead, they cause MORE/longer delays!

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25888478 - 03/21/19 04:03 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
It means you prioritize other less important things in a certain order around your "set schedule" that you know you have so that you have time to do things in a proficient manner without stressing and rushing around like an idiot.

You dont get it.

Im in classes. They end at set times. If inbetween classes is my only opportunity to get something done i cant prioritize or arrange anything. So im gonna go 5-10 over.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25888486 - 03/21/19 04:06 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

Well your such a hero im sure youll come up with a way to single handedly put a stop to this too

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25888488 - 03/21/19 04:07 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah I hear ya man. I go 5-10 over with traffic. I used to be a leadfoot in my teens and up to my 40's even. Only really slowed down the last 10 years or so. It didn't help I had a 68 impala custom with a 327 V8 at 19yo. Then a 71 Nova 350 V8, then a galaxie 500 390 V8, then a caprise classic 427 V8,lol. When I got my last car I said "WOW, I coulda had a V8!" :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25888493 - 03/21/19 04:13 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

You dont get it.

Im in classes. They end at set times. If inbetween classes is my only opportunity to get something done i cant prioritize or arrange anything. So im gonna go 5-10 over.

I got it. IMO, 5-10 over is fine.

Does that give you an excuse to ride my ass, who happens to be doing 10 over as well? Just sayin. :shrug:

I also want to be very clear, I'm talking about interstate speeds, 65-85. I don't care how close you follow at 35-55 because today's technology in cars has good stopping power and I trust that car more than it's driver to stop, but being controlled by a brain. . .

I'm really looking forward to self driving cars and an ability to type in a destination and fall in line with high speed traffic with no worries.

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#25888501 - 03/21/19 04:17 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

I hate this too. Someone in the left turn lane will veer towards me as I'm passing on the right. There is zero need to do this to complete a left turn.

Another one is where they'll never fully go into the left turn lane in the first place, leaving a foot or more of the right side of the car in the lane they were just in.

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Recliner Flag
    #25888508 - 03/21/19 04:20 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Driving up someone's ass so far you can't see their headlights is pretty extreme. It drives me crazy when someone is driving in the left lane and not actively passing someone. Pass and gtfo of the left lane. I think everyone has their own pace and some people do not like to drive slow, even if they leave on time.

Purposefully blocking traffic in order to be a dick, piss off. You are a passive-aggressive moron enticing someone to stab you while you sit at the next red light. I try to stay out of the road rage stuff. People are crazy these days and some people get so angry they go into a blind rage and will do terrible things to other people. Think about that before you pretend to be mr. highway patrol, trying to control how other people are driving.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: lillFish] * 1
    #25888543 - 03/21/19 04:34 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Who said anything about blocking traffic? I'm simply keeping my place in line, in traffic. I'm aggravated at the ass holes who think they can push me out of the way by tailgating, then think they can pass on the right.

If people want to zigzag through traffic, get a motorcycle. There are states where you can ride the white line between stopped cages.

Edit. If you're really in that much of a hurry, there is always that lane beyond the yellow line called the emergency lane. I've used that many a times hauling a dirt bike in a pickup truck, not even late for anything, just being an aggressive ass.

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (03/21/19 04:38 PM)

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

#25889561 - 03/22/19 06:31 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Oh I saw somewhere one person said they like to slow down and block people just to make them more angry.

Also, those people who won't let people over or "zipper" into traffic are a huge part of the problem. Like one person in front of you is going to delay your travel time. It actually makes things more efficient.

If you wanna drive at a relaxed pace, be a pal and stay in the right lane. I had a friend one time who I was riding with just going the speed limit on the interstate in the far left lane. People were going around us in an angry fashion. I asked them why they were driving in the left lane and they said "I'm going the speed limit, I can be in this lane." So, folks... there are hard headed people out there who think it's their right to drive in any lane they want.

Sometimes I wish I had a monster truck.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: lillFish]
    #25889613 - 03/22/19 07:17 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Been delivering food it's super fun , you need to be super chilled out to do that

Met a cat named sneakers

I got to pet him and he rubbed up on me

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #25889621 - 03/22/19 07:31 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

:coolpost:

--------------------

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

#25889622 - 03/22/19 07:32 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Seems like half of the shroomer is or was a pizza man

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25889639 - 03/22/19 07:44 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

watermelon mon said:
pizza man

:triggered:

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: 1234go]
    #25889641 - 03/22/19 07:47 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

:lol:

it's not my first time and I have seen that , over the summer I was like fuck this job and quit

As I had two

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25889645 - 03/22/19 07:54 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

totally...

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#25889684 - 03/22/19 08:21 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

I drive over 15 hours a week EASILY to work on a slow week.  It has nothing to do with scheduling.  When you’re in a car that long I don’t need old ass fuddy duddies PURPOSELY playing ‘road hero’ like you describe.  You might as well try to make a citizen arrest while you’re at it.  Maybe write their license plate down and report them in an effort to improve safety?  If people aren’t intoxicated let them fkn drive they’d only cause an accident cause of people who won’t move
:goodluckwiththat:
:somefunnyshit:

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (03/22/19 08:22 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25889690 - 03/22/19 08:22 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Good luck man!

--------------------

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#25889694 - 03/22/19 08:24 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Good luck man!

Lol

--------------------

sunshine said:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25889746 - 03/22/19 08:49 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Roll on my man! I really don't block too often these days, I just learned to get out of the way and let that person get a ticket or wreck. Life is good, I'm mostly relaxed and calm these days.

--------------------

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25889800 - 03/22/19 09:27 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Who said anything about blocking traffic? I'm simply keeping my place in line, in traffic. I'm aggravated at the ass holes who think they can push me out of the way by tailgating, then think they can pass on the right.

If people want to zigzag through traffic, get a motorcycle. There are states where you can ride the white line between stopped cages.

Edit. If you're really in that much of a hurry, there is always that lane beyond the yellow line called the emergency lane. I've used that many a times hauling a dirt bike in a pickup truck, not even late for anything, just being an aggressive ass.

Wow, you’re the kind of person that absolutely drives me crazy on the road. I will flash my high beams at you and pass on the right angrily the second I get the chance.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #25889807 - 03/22/19 09:29 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

No you won't, he won't let you,lol.

--------------------

Invisiblemendocino_beano
    #25889843 - 03/22/19 09:49 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

I seriously can’t comprehend what kind of moron thinks this is acceptable behavior. Take your granny driving to the right lane where it belongs. When I get stuck behind 2+ of these morons who block the whole highway at the speed limit it gets my blood boiling like nothing else.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25889871 - 03/22/19 09:59 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

On the hwy I let people go past me, unless it's one of those situations where if they do pass me I have to put on my fucking brakes because they are being too aggressive and just want o intimidate and force their way through, fuck that. On city streets, do not fuck with me, I will block people sometimes. Not as much though like I said. John Law needs customers I say,lol. Yeah, road rage FTL. Mellow, mellow,chiiiill.:japsmile:

--------------------

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

#25890071 - 03/22/19 11:45 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

mendocino_beano said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

I seriously can’t comprehend what kind of moron thinks this is acceptable behavior. Take your granny driving to the right lane where it belongs. When I get stuck behind 2+ of these morons who block the whole highway at the speed limit it gets my blood boiling like nothing else.

:curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25890088 - 03/22/19 11:55 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

I could not agree more. After being a driver and a biker for half my life I CANNOT understand why people jostle and pull dangerous manoeuvres in cars to save a few seconds on their journey time.

If you wanna cut your journey time in any meaningful way, the only way to do so is on a motorbike. People rushing in cars are a fucking menace without any good cause for being so.

I don't let them get to me any more though. After being a road-rage addict as a youth, the most anyone will get out of me now for bad driving is a thumbs up.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25890095 - 03/22/19 12:03 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

also, passing on two lane highways... don't do it before a hill people... I have seen some DUMB shit in my time driving to work. Passing on a blind hill... I have seen it two or three times.. the last time I confronted the dumbass about 8 miles down when I pulled up beside him at the red light :justinwilson:

He was just a stupid kid, but I asked him if he ever considered that death was waiting in the form of a semi truck on the other side of the hill... he apologized. I hope he learned something that morning after I told him he didn't get to this red light any faster than me.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: lillFish] * 1
    #25890159 - 03/22/19 12:47 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

If we are in town and I am going the speed limit you are NOT allowed to speed up and around me. Wait your motherfucking turn. I will go 120 in a 30 before I let you cut in line. If someone is just going about the same speed as me and they are signaling to get over I will let them but nobody gets to come up from behind me in my lane and try to speed up and around me. I "lock" them in the other lane when they try to do this.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #25890237 - 03/22/19 01:21 PM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

ichugwindex said:
If we are in town and I am going the speed limit you are NOT allowed to speed up and around me. Wait your motherfucking turn. I will go 120 in a 30 before I let you cut in line. If someone is just going about the same speed as me and they are signaling to get over I will let them but nobody gets to come up from behind me in my lane and try to speed up and around me. I "lock" them in the other lane when they try to do this.

Yes! Must be a Texas thing,lol.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: ichugwindex] * 2
    #25890287 - 03/22/19 01:51 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ichugwindex said:

The speed limit isn't your concern unless you are a police officer and you don't own the road. If they are going faster then move over. That is the rule of the road. Slower traffic on the right. I've seen people get windows busted out and tires slashed for bad driving and trying to control people. Just follow the rules and don't worry about what other people do.

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

#25890291 - 03/22/19 01:55 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

ichugwindex said:

Yes! Must be a Texas thing,lol.

Oh now you're gonna pay for trying to CUT me in LINE. Although you're not really setting me back, but you're making me feel like I'm getting set back so I will retaliate by acting like a complete asshole for your attempt to cut me in line! HA! I sure showed you! No cutting!

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

#25890311 - 03/22/19 02:06 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

The selfish person trying to speed around me doesn't own the road either. The roads belong to everyone. It's just selfish people who think they are above everyone else and don't have to wait their turn in line. Do you cut in front of everyone in line at the gas station too?

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#25890329 - 03/22/19 02:15 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Not really the same thing.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25890340 - 03/22/19 02:19 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Yes, the road belongs to everyone so follow the rules of the road. Slower traffic to the right.

The person driving is just trying to get somewhere quickly. He might have something urgent going on and might not be out for a Sunday drive. You're holding people up because you want them to go the speed limit. That is a job for police, not you. How is the other guy being selfish.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25890344 - 03/22/19 02:21 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

LOL, they're like "I'm a better driver and I can drive fast real good, therefore fuck all ya'll!" Glad this thread is here, it lets me know why there are road rage accidents and people acting foolish, myself included! So glad I just chill drive now, well 99% anyway,lol. (It's that 1% that'll get ya!)

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Lophosaurus] * 3
    #25890368 - 03/22/19 02:35 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I don't really get the mentality that driving on a road and queueing up in a line to be served somewhere are equivalent. Like if you get ahead then somehow I have a legitimate gripe that I "lost" my place in the line, even if there is zero impact on my travel time.

While I usually try to make my best effort to drive cooperatively, I don't have much sympathy for people who pull unsafe maneuvers because they're in a hurry either. Not going to fuck them over because it risks my own safety and others', but I still think they're irresponsible dicks.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25890390 - 03/22/19 02:47 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

psi said:
I don't really get the mentality that driving on a road and queueing up in a line to be served somewhere are equivalent. Like if you get ahead then somehow I have a legitimate gripe that I "lost" my place in the line, even if there is zero impact on my travel time.

While I usually try to make my best effort to drive cooperatively, I don't have much sympathy for people who pull unsafe maneuvers because they're in a hurry either. Not going to fuck them over because it risks my own safety and others', but I still think they're irresponsible dicks.

I like this. I just always leave way ahead of time and prioritize my time so I'm not late.:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25890406 - 03/22/19 02:51 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I agree. I see people with supped up little 4cyl civics and they act like they are driving in a Ferrari because they make the muffler sound like a lawn mower. The road is a dangerous place.

A lot of the thugs near me think that stop signs don't apply to them so they go flying through them without looking. It's good to have a big car sometimes. For safety reasons.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#25890451 - 03/22/19 03:08 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I have a fairly big heavy car (2002 Olds Bravada) and I like it in that way as well.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25890461 - 03/22/19 03:11 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I just got rid of my 97 buick lesabre, people did move away,lol.

--------------------

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25890488 - 03/22/19 03:25 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

It’s not cutting you in line. It’s not a line.
Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Quote:

ichugwindex said:

The speed limit isn't your concern unless you are a police officer and you don't own the road. If they are going faster then move over. That is the rule of the road. Slower traffic on the right. I've seen people get windows busted out and tires slashed for bad driving and trying to control people. Just follow the rules and don't worry about what other people do.

Exactly

Ichugwindex is driving like a total douchebag on a power trip. If you want to control how fast people drive then become a cop.

Nobody is cutting you in line and it doesn’t affect your rate of travel at all, your mentality is backwards, no wonder you have pissed off people behind you trying to get around all the time.

OfflineSweetandsauer
Stranger

#25890507 - 03/22/19 03:36 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

I didn’t know there was this many douchebags on Shroomery? Hopefully someone kills you soon before your wreckless driving hurts someone that isn’t a worthless piece of shit like you.

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

#25890564 - 03/22/19 04:02 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I just got rid of my 97 buick lesabre, people did move away,lol.

I always notice when I see non-grannies driving 90's Buicks. I think it's cause my brother's good friend drove a gold one for a while and he was just (and still is) the weirdest guy. Super smart, but I've never met anyone like him before.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Sweetandsauer] * 2
    #25890567 - 03/22/19 04:04 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Sweetandsauer said:
I didn’t know there was this many douchebags on Shroomery? Hopefully someone kills you soon before your wreckless driving hurts someone that isn’t a worthless piece of shit like you.

Woah, that is pretty extreme.

LOL, people get so heated about traffic. People are in here getting road rage and we aren't even on the road.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: lillFish]
    #25890568 - 03/22/19 04:04 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

It was still awesome. Only had 85,000 miles on it and I bought it over 5 years ago, had 35,000 when I bought it.

--------------------

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: Sweetandsauer] * 1
    #25890622 - 03/22/19 04:44 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Upon reviewing the thread I can kinda see how I am stooping to their level by speeding up like I have been.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25890629 - 03/22/19 04:50 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:

However, I don't wanna encourage anyone here, but it  was ruled that it was that guys fault, because it was very obvious that he was just brake checking her, and judges get brake-checkers in the courtroom all day every day. Thinkin they gonna get a fat check cuz they heard it's always the person behind you who is at fault. But that aint the case if it is obvious that you were just brake checking and deliberately risking their ass to prove a point. Judge will slam down on you fo dat if he think it's what you were doing.

So, what you're saying is that ass holes who tailgate get off with no charge?

You know, that makes sense because people who kill other people get less of a punishment than if you were to get caught selling drugs.

Think I might just start physically pushing people off the road.

"HE BREAK CHECKED ME!"

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25890635 - 03/22/19 04:54 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

My wife drives a gold colored Buick Lacrosse. It's an old mans car, but great for commuting and really reliable. She wants to sell it and get a nice looking car. Anybody want a really good deal on a comfy buick? I've noticed people respect that cars space too.

The car that would suck to have is one of those retired police cruisers. Everybody thinks you're a cop in one of those so they all slow down when they see you and try to obey the laws. It's probably hard to get street drugs while driving one of those too.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#25890760 - 03/22/19 05:46 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
The car that would suck to have is one of those retired police cruisers. Everybody thinks you're a cop in one of those so they all slow down when they see you and try to obey the laws.

I think I'd be fine with that.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25890867 - 03/22/19 07:04 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

that 97 still got 17-19 city and 27-30 hwy.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#25890953 - 03/22/19 08:28 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

You shouldn't ever block people who are trying to haul ass. You don't know if they are trying to get someone to the hospital or something serious like that.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ass hole drivers [Re: yeah]
    #25891045 - 03/22/19 09:37 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

Good point.

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25891179 - 03/22/19 10:59 PM (5 years, 26 days ago)

He sure showed you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies