Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleWyoMX
Stranger
Male
Non nfl football
    #25806056 - 02/11/19 03:30 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Dont know how to feel about it. Didnt actually watch any of the what is it aaf? Games but did see some highlights. Didnt look terrible but that was only highlights. Anybody watch any or think the aaf/xfl/whatever other league is gonna be any good?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Re: Non nfl football [Re: WyoMX]
    #25806810 - 02/11/19 10:17 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

If they stream all games for free online I’d watch but there’s no way I’m fucking around with cable during the off-season for this shit

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male

Re: Non nfl football [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #25811214 - 02/13/19 08:59 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

I think they should do High School football games on TV rather than another Arena Football type deal.

There's some high level HS teams. They can run schemes that don't work on the College or NFL level. It makes for an entertaining watch.

They could have a top 25 for HS teams and do a televised tournament. I'd watch that. Better than the little league world series :lol:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Non nfl football [Re: Magicman69]
    #25811979 - 02/14/19 07:41 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

High school football is shown on TV where I live. They do a local game of the week and a one national game of interest during the season. I never watch an entire game but I’ll watch a drive or two if I’m flipping through the channels.

High school coaches are big on the if it’s not broke don’t fix it mentality. One kid is picking up yardage with every touch they keep feeding it to them. The refs don’t call helmet to helmet, roughing the passer, or defensless receiver. It’s just unnecessary roughness and it has to be bad sportsmanship not just ticky tack bullshit.

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Non nfl football [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25817553 - 02/16/19 07:37 PM (2 months, 3 days ago)

I haven't watched AAF but I am one of the few people that actually likes extra points and kickoffs. Not sure why anyone wants to take kickoffs out of the game, a return or a fumble on special teams can swing a game in an instant. And extra points aren't automatic at all these days.

Like baseball not making pitchers throw for intentional walks. That shit is stupid to me. I have seen pitchers throw an intentional ball past the catcher resulting in runs scoring. It may be rare but it fucking happens.

Apparently there are less commercials in this new league though. :shrug:

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

Re: Non nfl football [Re: WyoMX]
    #25886847 - 03/20/19 09:56 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Nope.  We have the Stallions here in SLC.  Used to have Arena football.  They both suck IMO.  Will stick with college football and the NFL.  It is enough.  And see who wins out of one of the most obese and poverty stricken state in the nation.  Somehow that brings me comfort when they win it every year.

As far as the NFL.  Kraft, Patriots, your time is over.  More parity now.  Like one talking head wrote what fucking billionaire goes for a happy ending for 60 dollars, like a lot of times.  Made me laugh, when a reporter was reporting this at Gillette and Pat fans were driving by saying GET THE FUcK OFF OF HIS PROPERTY!  The reporter actually looked scared.

--------------------
And the days go by

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Non nfl football [Re: Barnaby]
    #25918231 - 04/05/19 07:17 PM (17 days, 2 hours ago)

AAF shut down lol

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

Re: Non nfl football [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25918708 - 04/06/19 12:58 AM (16 days, 20 hours ago)

Had a amazing run.  Think they will have a Canton HOF built soon in Jersey or something.  One of the stupidest ideas ever.  Even the Arena league lasted years, not that I was a fan but like MLS Soccer/Football I don't care all that much. Putting it lightly.

College and pro is good enough and is oversaturated in the States as it is.  It is enough.  Not year round football. 

Went to my dentist on a campus and took a selfie of Eccles in SLC. It had the "Stallions" in it lol.  I took it for the Olympic torch but it makes me laugh.  Glad I took it.

--------------------
And the days go by

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Non nfl football [Re: Barnaby]
    #25918852 - 04/06/19 05:00 AM (16 days, 16 hours ago)

That’s funny

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

General Interest >> Sports Forum